Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]

I just wanna know how the hell no one else got nuked. They were all around it like flies on shit.

Other guys did.

There's a guy sort of stumbling around, when the camera pans to the right after the blast... he's sort of back about 30 yards...  He's walking back and forth, sort of goes over to the sidewalk, and then falls down on the grass about 45 seconds into the clip.

I don't think the main guy could have survived.  He's missing his head, for cripes sake.  That's a corpse.  

For the last poster, above, who showed this to his guys, frankly, I like the idea of using this as a training video.  Good on you for showing your guys what's up with this stuff.  People need to understand that explosives create EXPLOSIONS, not the big flame "flare outs" that gasoline blasts used in the movies make.  We're talking about concusions and the vigorous pressurization of the atmostphere in the space just around the blast.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top