User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
An entertainer is a retard outside of their field? Whoa!
View Quote
it's one thing to have opposing political views, it's another to have somebody calling for the mass murder of Americans because his fat bitch lost the election.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thankfully Rick and Morty can be watched for free on Youtube.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ignore the other team until they're on your ten yard line, then play D. Great plan.
View Quote
It's hard to win the culture war when you have no idea where it's being fought.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
"Facism is a cancer that will destroy your county if you dont kill it. " Sounds like hes advocating for his own death.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I read someplace that someone did a study and found that the first reply sets the tone for the discussion - it piqued my interest because of the FPNI phenomenon here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

You are right. There are a few people spouting the "if you don't agree with me you are a Nazi" and then several people debating and refuting them with logical prose.

Holy shit. Youtube comments might actually help save Western Civilization.
I read someplace that someone did a study and found that the first reply sets the tone for the discussion - it piqued my interest because of the FPNI phenomenon here.
It absolutely does.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Never heard of the faggot and not watching video.

Just came here to up my post count.

Ed
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So, quick math, he's calling for the murder of 100 million Americans.
View Quote
Yes.  

Obviously, 29% of Americans are not Nazis.   If they were, there would be no Antifa.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I am embarassed for the guy...wish I could throw him a clean shirt.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not giving them any clicks.  Fuck that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:46:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He's got social cachet with a bunch of people because of his show.

When a guy with 500k twitter followers (and who makes cartoons ) is saying civil war is inevitable and the time for discussion is over,
a third of Americans are nazis who need to be beaten and stabbed, etc., that's something to be concerned about.

As a bellwether if nothing else.
View Quote
lots of civil war talk from left, I posted 3 news articles as examples this weekend and the Stephen Molineux CNN tweet too
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
lots of civil war talk from left, I posted 3 news articles as examples this weekend and the Stephen Molineux CNN tweet too
View Quote
Hopefully the hysteria bubble pops soon?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's got social cachet with a bunch of people because of his show.

When a guy with 500k twitter followers (and who makes cartoons ) is saying civil war is inevitable and the time for discussion is over,
a third of Americans are nazis who need to be beaten and stabbed, etc., that's something to be concerned about.

As a bellwether if nothing else.
The part I find scary about this is the way they're demonizing the opposition.   We're evil, racist, nazis.   It's the things the left does just before they start killing off the opposition.    It might not happen, but it sure appears that a large group of them are trying to push things to that level.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#13]
So...he hates Antifa? Cause that would explain alot if he doesn't think stifling free speech isn't fascism...
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He went totally bat shit crazy after the election.

Now he's calling for killing those he doesn't agree with.

He's a fat drunk turd.
View Quote
So he's Antifa?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top