Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I liked the soundtrack.

Ditto. Does anyone know the name of that song and who is it by?

Rage Against The Machine-Bulls On Parade.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:38:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The old saying goes "If you act up, you get fucked up". Well, he got, you know...
Besides, all he did was use some of his newly taught anti-looter tactical response training.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:41:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The best is when the NOPD horse cops get involved in shit... What really scary is when the fight is big and out of control, they will run the horses down the street like some shit out of Troy.

Huzzah!

"No army band of hooligans has ever withstood a charge of heavy NOPD Cavalry...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I was involved in a major brawl on Bourbon Street one New Year's Eve, and I can tell you first-hand, those dudes don't fvck around.

Several people got hurt-----bad.

Including one a-hole who took a punch direct to the center of his face that- at impact-  sounded like a 12ga going off.

Serious sh*t.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
awesome footage....good work officer
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:39:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Troopers in this area and I think pretty much the whole country are in far better shape than the average town cop.

They better be... their back up is much more distant.  I have mad respect for state troopers the land over.  Tough SOBS...

Most Troopers ride alone, with backup sometimes (worst case scenario) upwards of 45 minutes away.  I hear that MA State Troopers often staff two Troopers (minimum) on patrol to cover areas as big as 500 to 600 square miles!!  From what I hear, most are tough SOBs........those that get their hands dirty, anyway
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:49:19 AM EDT
[#7]
<---- often labeled a cop basher

with that many drunks at mardi gra - he did what he had to do.

i kinda felt sorry for him when i saw the other cameras pop out and start recording.

personally, i'd have probably shot the fighting idiots.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I liked the soundtrack.

Ditto. Does anyone know the name of that song and who is it by?

Rage Against The Machine-Bulls On Parade.

+1 and an awesome song as is most RATM.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top