BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Went to Academy today and didn't see a single black rifle related thing at a store that usually has a rack of them and accessories. The guy at the counter said they were gone early in the week and they have not been able to keep one on the shelf or any magazines or ammo.

Excellent.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
can't wait for these idiots to realize they can't afford to have $1k+ sitting in their closet not doing anything. The deals from this flooded market will be epic.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The only thing I've bought since the onset of the insanity is a lower parts kit. It was about $10 bucks higher than the last ones I bought.

I'd like to have a spare BCG or 2....but I'm not gonna worry too much about it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any idea how much they were?

$699 to $1699

+$200.00 tax stamp pending.

If most gun owners have that kind of attitude, you are correct.

Fucking defeatists!!  How about you just sell your guns now and take up gardening instead?  At least you won’t have to worry about fighting for that for a while.

Relax man.    It will be ok.  Take a deep breath.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been standing in line at 1:00 am in the rain so I could give back an AR at one point in my life......supposed to return it clean and dry too.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top