User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been to Mexico once and it was an absolute shithole.  I have zero desire to ever go back.
View Quote
Agreed.  I didn't like it at all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Tijuana Tango
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Meeeh, whatever.  Could just as easily happen in 10+% of the United States.

I go to Mexico about every other year.   Then again I've been to worse places.

Just be aware where you're at and don't be an idiot
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Resorts sell tainted liquor
Hospitals fleece them
???
Profit

Went back in 02. I'll never set foot there again
View Quote
There was a crackdown there last month on joints selling tainted booze. They probably forgot to mail in the bribes.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Have a plan to get out in a medical emergency. Have a Air Charter on your phone. South Florida one will do for Cancun through the Caribbean.
Big bucks to fly but beats treatment in a third world hospital. For the Bahamas I have a charter, Aztec or Caravan to haul my ass to Palm Beach or Ft Lauderdale.
Though the Bahamians are friendly I don't want to set my foot inside Prince Margret Hospital in Nassau.

DAN diving insurance I hear is a good evacuation policy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#6]
It's fucking Mexico. What do you think it's gonna be like?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Friends of mine go there for vacations and dental work. They are millionaires yet get their cavities filled in Mexico to save a couple hundred bucks. Swear it's great as long as you stay in the gated tourist places and don't drink the water
View Quote
My grandpa did that, ended up costing like 500 bucks to have his wisdom teeth taken out, and have a root canal. and 15K a week later back in phoenix when the infection got into the jaw and put him in the hospital for a week.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#8]
People whom get fucked by messicans in messico, deserve it. Why they still go to that shithole for vacation bewilders me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Its why I'll NEVER visit messyco. My friends who've been there say the resorts are safe but I call bullshit. They'll find a way to seperate you americans from your money one way or another. Or fuck up your health.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been eight times.

Never an issue.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Its why I'll NEVER visit messyco. My friends who've been there say the resorts are safe but I call bullshit. They'll find a way to seperate you americans from your money one way or another. Or fuck up your health.
View Quote
 Mexican RESORTS ?
 No thanks, they  tend to be full of fat, drunk gringos.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Just bought my plane ticket
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Just got back less than a month ago from Playa Del Carmen and would go back in a NY minute.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck Mexico
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top