Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Mark & Sam need to take up Pink Cloud manufacturing after work.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I never judge a scene like that without knowing the full story.  I've seen plenty of old women that thought they were immune to such treatment, that fucked around and found out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I never judge a scene like that without knowing the full story.  I've seen plenty of old women that thought they were immune to such treatment, that fucked around and found out.

@ske714

https://youtu.be/w2WbNKxE6gw

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WbNKxE6gw

That looked brutal, and way out of line.   I don't know what happened, but if, for example, she spit on the cops as they approached,  she earned it.  It looked like they were reacting to something she did.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I saw this aswell...   I dont think I've seen non-lethal from a carbine... usually those are reserved for lethal to avoid confusion...    Pepperball from a tipman, Shotguns, L8s, and other launchers ALL day long...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@3:16 mark..  Non-lethal or carbine?  Either way, they're aiming face-level.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191623/Screenshot_2021-09-20_081940_png-2098008.JPG

I saw this aswell...   I dont think I've seen non-lethal from a carbine... usually those are reserved for lethal to avoid confusion...    Pepperball from a tipman, Shotguns, L8s, and other launchers ALL day long...

Was watching on my wireless potato.   Hell, it could have been a broom stick they were holding based on my resolution.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some of the riot police genuinely looked scared.  
View Quote

Of all the groups of people out there, do you not think construction workers are the ones that one should be afraid of?

I am being serious. Guys that do hard labor everyday, don't mind throwing down, and our upset over their own union's leadership and response....
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Never give up your guns.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

At one point, they were making their way to Parliament but got diverted.

Maybe this will help the rest of Australia to get out of their houses and do something, too.

Maybe?

View Quote

Lol

Most are ok with whatever .gov does as long as things stay stable?

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Thunder Down Under.  About Damn Time.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never give up your guns.

Crowd could have been armed with axe handles, and with proper intent it would be a slaughter.

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
so the union called the riot cops on their own members?

stay classy, organized labor.
View Quote

San Diego PD fired (or will be voting to kick out) their union pres this week. He has pretty much joined the side of the city and after five minutes in POA member meeting last week, pissed everyone off when he said he needed to go to a retirement party.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Of all the groups of people out there, do you not think construction workers are the ones that one should be afraid of?

I am being serious. Guys that do hard labor everyday, don't mind throwing down, and our upset over their own union's leadership and response....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They knew those men would be a lot harder than the old ladies and little girls they are used to knocking around and spraying.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:54:02 AM EDT
[#12]
.Gov there can only pull the crap they've been pulling lately before the people get fed-up.  The fight back is inevitable when tyranny oppresses the masses enough.  We're getting there in this Country too!
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Tradies in Australia are the backbone of the rugby leagues, the drinking and fighting crowd, and generally great guys to hang out with.  They do not fuck around, and the cops know this.  The cops rely on tradies for their cooperation in many policing tasks, and they know they cannot continue to police if they cant get their toilets to flush, the lights to come on and the utes to start.  If the cops begin to fear the tradies in Oz, then you know it is game on.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That looked brutal, and way out of line.   But if, for example, she spit on the cops as they approached,  she absolutely deserved it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

That looked brutal, and way out of line.   But if, for example, she spit on the cops as they approached,  she absolutely deserved it.

IMHO, Tyrants deserve absolutely no justification at all. None.

POLICE ASSAULTED US AND THEN CHARGED US WITH ASSAULT

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The group worthy of the most fear is not construction workers, but those who feel they have been pushed to the point of having nothing else left to lose.

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Putting the peen back in penal colony.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

You can't do that to me because I'm old = You can't do that to me because I'm a woman = You can't do that to me because I'm a cop.

Don't write checks your ass can't cash.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You can't do that to me because I'm old = You can't do that to me because I'm a woman = You can't do that to me because I'm a cop.

View Quote

How about don't be a jack boot thug, an enforcer of tyranny and oppression?

How bout dat??

At this point in the fight you are either for Freedom or Tyranny, best figure out what side your on.

ETA: Good spit
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nah, Spanish civil war style.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's looking more like Australia needs a revolution. American style or French...

Nah, Spanish civil war style.

Spanish civil war style is what's in our future. Conservative nationalists vs Leftist globalists.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@3:16 mark..  Non-lethal or carbine?  Either way, they're aiming face-level.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191623/Screenshot_2021-09-20_081940_png-2098008.JPG

News reports are saying rubber bullets.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How bout dat??

At this point in the fight you are either for Freedom or Tyranny, best figure out what side your on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How bout dat??

I don't know if she did anything at all.

But...  I don't care who you are, or why you did it...  if you spit on someone, you have earned a severe beat-down.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#22]
The level of violence in that video isn’t going to change a damn thing. They’re going to have to get a lot more serious about it if they want any chance of taking their country back.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

Even provided your hypothetical is remotely true, I would gladly stand with anyone who spits in the face of tyranny.

The video in this incident offers no proof at all to support your accusation, especially when compared to the police actions from numerous other videos from Australia.

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But...  I don't care who you are, or why you did it...  if you spit on someone, you have earned a severe beat-down.
View Quote

After that freedom fighting grandma spit in that tyrants face she should have pulled a shotgun and shot him in the face…

That was her only mistake.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Needs more protestors on horseback

Man rides horse into anti-lockdown protest

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This could get good.
View Quote

They really need to take some scalps off these dudes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Never give up your guns.

View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Even provided your hypothetical is remotely true, I would gladly stand with anyone who spits in the face of tyranny.

The video in this incident offers no proof at all to support your accusation, especially when compared to the police actions from numerous other videos from Australia.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

How many videos have we seen in this country lately, where police we vilified for their actions, right up until the truth comes out?  Like I said, it looked bad, but I like to know that I have all the facts before I make a call. Just because she was on the side of the righteous doesn't mean she can do no wrong.  

There were other people in the cops way, that were not treated the same.  The cops' action toward the woman was swift and brutal, like a response to something.   Maybe it was.  I don't know, and neither do you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

As far as I am concerned cops who do that kind of shit deserved to be lined up against the wall.  Fucking disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:31:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish them luck in their fight against tyranny.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How many videos have we seen in this country lately, where police we vilified for their actions, right up until the truth comes out?  Like I said, it looked bad, but I like to know that I have all the facts before I make a call. Just because she was on the side of the righteous doesn't mean she can do no wrong.  

There were other people in the cops way, that were not treated the same.  The cops' action toward the woman was swift and brutal, like a response to something.   Maybe it was.  I don't know, and neither do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

I do know that you are constantly bringing up multiple scenarios to justify your position to justify the brutalization of a 74 year-old woman while I only provide standing up to tyranny as a reason to justify my position against it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

The time for defending that shit during protests is over, regardless of what happened in the past, the world today is nothing but governments needing their entire ass whooped. Whether that comes from a spit wad or a phalanx of utterly pissed off tradies, whoever recieved it FUCKING EARNED IT.  Stop doing the bidding of corrupt power hungry politicians and put your ass on the proper side of the line, or face the consequences of your poor choices.  The time to choose is passing real fucking fast.

Western governments are stomping on their citizens knowing FULL WELL that china unleashed a bio-weapon on the earth.  They refuse to take retribution on china, but trash the rights and liberties of their citizens.  THE GOVERNMENTS WILL GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How long before we replace Australians with Americans?
View Quote
If we start replacing "Australian" with "American", Freedom fighting will become a COC violation on this site
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#34]
"Put another prawn on the barbie" Good for the Aussies
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The time for defending that shit during protests is over, regardless of what happened in the past, the world today is nothing but governments needing their entire ass whooped. Whether that comes from a spit wad or a phalanx of utterly pissed off tradies, whoever recieved it FUCKING EARNED IT.  Stop doing the bidding of corrupt power hungry politicians and put your ass on the proper side of the line, or face the consequences of your poor choices.  The time to choose is passing real fucking fast.

Western governments are stomping on their citizens knowing FULL WELL that china unleashed a bio-weapon on the earth.  They refuse to take retribution on china, but trash the rights and liberties of their citizens.  THE GOVERNMENTS WILL GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE.
View Quote

this is what is so infuriating to me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's looking more like Australia needs a revolution. American style or French...
View Quote

French-style leads to more socialism, as it's the birthplace of socialism on the political scene (leading to communism).  American-style, which is restorative, is what they need.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Have the Australian police been told that this video has been posted on ARF yet?

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Have the Australian police been told that this video has been posted on ARF yet?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

Spitting at people who deserve to be shot is nothing.  She didn't deserve it at all.  They deserve a whole lot worse.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's your favorite flavor of shoe polish?
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is it called the igloo in Australia ?
View Quote

Everything is upside down in Aussie so it would be called a oolbi
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How bout dat??

In this context, you are wrong AF.  Spitting on those people is the least that should be done to them.  They've earned far worse.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was honestly the first time I saw or heard of that video, or what it was about.  Yeah, it was fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ske714

And if pigs grew wings, flew out of her asshole, and shit on the cops, then she deserved it.

I didn't see either of our scenarios happen, did you?
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

How bout dat??

View Quote

Fucking this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#47]
I've been seeing some pretty brutal encounters between police and protester from the aussies for a while now.
I believe an old woman died recently after being thrown to the ground and pepper sprayed.

not finding the story confirming she died right now
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's right, one must not spit on the agents of tyranny as they lock you in your homes until they deem it acceptable for you to emerge.  The officer is just following his commands.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In this context, you are wrong AF.  Spitting on those people is the least that should be done to them.  They've earned far worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How bout dat??

My comment wasn't made in the context of this protest.  I didn't even realize that the picture was from these protests.  My comment was about people doing things to the police with the belief that they can do nothing in return.   I didn't know what was happening, but it looked like she attracted special attention somehow.  I previously used the word "deserved", when I meant to say "earned".   I used the example of spitting, because spitting on someone is a discussing, cowardly act, INTENDED to provoke a strong emotional response.  I agree that the cops deserved much worse for what was happening in that situation, and I don't know if she did anything at all.   The whole thing was f'ed up.
Page / 56
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top