Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Yuengling beer.

It isn't available where I live, so last time I was somewhere where it was available, I ordered some.  First place was on tap, and sometimes tap beer can be spotty so didn't think too much of it.  Next place I ordered bottle, and it was just as bad.  Not the worst beer I've ever had, but I was thoroughly unimpressed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:26:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RRA used to be the shit. It was like the unofficial AR-15 of ARFCOM in the early days when there was only the ABC's. Think of it the way people think of Noveske or Larue now. I remember certain staff loved them and defended RRA at every opportunity. Remember the Dremel controversy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One is none; two is one.

Springfield Arms

Rock River Arms
RRA used to be the shit. It was like the unofficial AR-15 of ARFCOM in the early days when there was only the ABC's. Think of it the way people think of Noveske or Larue now. I remember certain staff loved them and defended RRA at every opportunity. Remember the Dremel controversy?
Before RRA it was Cav Arms and their plastic gun. And Bushmaster before that.

Everyone made an excuse for these companies not making 1/7 twist M4 profile barrels, which is what everyone wanted.

But the real problem was there were fewer choices back then. Things are way better today.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
CZ's... I had a 75 that was just terrible, but Ill admit my 97 was solid, but since CZ fanboys can shit on glock for that once in a lifetime lemon...

Krebs KV-13...  ok it didn't suck but it was picky with ammo.  With GT it was perfect.  With red army standard it was outrageous, couldn't get 3 rounds through it without a malfunction.

Kettlebells  (Iron Master is way better imo for home gyms- i love mine)

Red Heads.  
View Quote
My CZ 75 is my favorite 9mm.

All my Glocks are in .40 S&W. All my HK's in .45 ACP except one.
But the CZ is my fav. Shoots perfectly.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Glock 43

I just didnt like it at all and always chose my G17 for carry anyways.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
PSA

XDS 45 - biggest piece of shit I've ever owned.
View Quote
PSA for ammo, nothing more.

All XD's suck, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I for one, am very grateful for recommendations made here.

That said, I then DO MY HOMEWORK to make sure a recommendation is right for ME.
I mean, to the point that if I don't like it, it's really on me, not the "recommendation".

By and large, I've gotten very solid advice here once I've filtered the "noise". YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LAPG mystery bag.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Don’t take advice from Arfcommers about your creature comforts: guns, eating and having wondrous sleep on an ideal mattress.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Siracha sauce is ass

glocks are not perfection. Far from it. They are cheap plastic shit.

ARs other than retro (603 and 604), and especially retarded are the carbines with heavy barrel profiles. A1 profile only worth having in a carbine PDW.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Who the fuck doesn't like yum yum
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:31:01 AM EDT
[#11]
6.5 Grendel.

Don’t get me wrong I like the cartridge, it just sucks that I have to reload or buy Federal Gold Medal Bergers to get MOA or better out of it.

I will also add the G19. I bought because it was a great price. It’s a shitty gun. Honestly, for the price I paid for it it could get stolen or lost and I would be happy about it. I have no idea what the fascination is for this pile of shit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Steyr Scout rifle

Attachment Attached File

The Steyr Scout provides the ideal solution for versatility, durability, accuracy and reliability in a compact and lightweight bolt-action rifle platform. Developed in a nearly decade-long collaboration with legendary Marine Corps Lt.Col. Jeff Cooper, the Scout boasts an extensive list of innovative features.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ruger LCP
View Quote
I have carried one on and off duty every day for over 10 years.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Who the fuck doesn't like yum yum
View Quote
I don't, and I make it from scratch for the wife and kids because they like it.  I'd maybe put it on 3 day old reheated leftovers or something,  but why cover up the taste of good food with it?
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:35:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
LaRue.

View Quote
No hiding.

La Rue.  Meh.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
PVS-14 - Useless, only works at night.
View Quote
I lol’d.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Vertical foregrips
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:37:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Falcon Zero HD dash cam.  Not the worst, not the best. Battery was bad right out of the box. It was a gift and I never took the time to get it sent back. The UI is Chinese crap, but it does it's job...
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yuengling beer.

It isn't available where I live, so last time I was somewhere where it was available, I ordered some.  First place was on tap, and sometimes tap beer can be spotty so didn't think too much of it.  Next place I ordered bottle, and it was just as bad.  Not the worst beer I've ever had, but I was thoroughly unimpressed.
View Quote
Same deal with shiner bock. Decent regional beers that people make out to be the best thing since sliced bread..
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#20]
I've had good luck with arfcom influencing buying decisions. There's usually enough divergent posts that you can get a pretty good sense of what you're in for.

Lightfighter led me astray so many times, it was uncanny. So many people trying to impress each other, you apparently get groupthink and no real criticism even about gear.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#21]
KungFurry on Netflix, WTF u buncha
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Ar10, calibers other than 223, suppressor s other than 22,
Ammo forts
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Same deal with shiner bock. Decent regional beers that people make out to be the best thing since sliced bread..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yuengling beer.

I enjoy Shiner Bock, but I hope to never have another Yuengling in my life.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:55:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The movies ‘Hell or High Water’ and ‘Deliverance’
View Quote
Deliverance is downright horrendous and that is even giving it leeway for being from a shitty period in movie history.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:55:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I enjoy Shiner Bock, but I hope to never have another Yuengling in my life.
View Quote
They send the brewery seconds to Ohio. Figure they only want something to get smashed on before the tractor pull
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ar10, calibers other than 223, suppressor s other than 22,
Ammo forts
View Quote
Everyone rues the cost of Ammo forts.... until you need it.
Buy cheap, stack deep... it isn't a matter of if, it's a matter of when. Panic shortages will forever happen until the left is no more.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:56:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
putting 9 ice cubes up my butt...
View Quote
Was a string frozen up through the centers linking them together?
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Ronin sucked.

I already knew the LAPG Mystery Bag was shit before I ever lurked this site.

ARFCOM has actually been pretty solid for me.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Taylor Swift's buttock shape. Fail. Fail. Fail.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Mili Tec Weapon grease.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Buying a membership
Nothing wrong with hookers and blow
Trannies suck or at least when they want you to
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:27:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Voting for McCain and Romney. Still makes me sick.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:40:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Freaking solvent traps!  Every time I clean my rifle the solvent drips right out the holes in the middle of the plate things :(
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:41:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I will also add the G19. I bought because it was a great price. It’s a shitty gun. Honestly, for the price I paid for it it could get stolen or lost and I would be happy about it. I have no idea what the fascination is for this pile of shit.
View Quote
Shoot me a pm and I'll send you the dealers info to ship it to for proper disposal.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:48:02 AM EDT
[#36]
GD said that I should find myself a red-headed nurse named Tiffany that does hair on the side to support her stable of horses. Boy were they wrong.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Pickle suprise is way over rated
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Kitchen-Aid knife set during the Amazon deals thread heyday. Fucking POS.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:51:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Penguin tattoos.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:58:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
putting 9 ice cubes up my butt...
View Quote
Crushed or cubed?

(It makes a difference)
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:58:45 AM EDT
[#41]
1. 40 S&W....

2. Finding trannys on craigslist

3.  Eating chipotle

4.  Attending basic weapons tactics with Corky and Erika at Range Time.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:05:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Voting for McCain and Romney. Still makes me sick.
View Quote
Before my time. Yeah,no. I was so disgusted with the whole RNC platform (only knew Trump from his brash TV, knew nothing of his beliefs) that I let my Bernie loving 17 year old vote my absentee primary ballot, just because I felt it more important to try to eliminate Hillary from the run, than try to pick from that basket of fruits.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:09:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Froglube
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:11:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Battlefield Los Angeles was praised here when it came out. It's one of my all time worst movies I've watched.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:12:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Vortex Optics. Own a Viper HS-T, I have shot guns with a Viper PST, Razor, and Razor Gen II. I have looked through their Razor spotting scope and 10x42 binos. Their top of the line optics are far from top of the line. Their middle of the road optics are okay at best. Not what they're cracked up to be.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#46]
I have pondered many a night of starting this exact thread, Thankfully it wasn't me.
 Over the years I have drunk posted a few too many thread that earned me the "herp-derp"  and felt as though i had prematurely ejaculated ...
Too many nights I have read shit that had me reaching for the credit card...Fucking arfcom!
My earliest memory is of a great big box of Cproduct mags..aluminum, SS, all but one unused.

Then there was the night that the bad sunsetted....I bought three LE marked 6920's.  and many others!  BAN,..not Bad  edit

Although i have some regrets, These arfadvice purchaces are not among them.
 I don't consume the alcohol any more, and still rarely start a thread. But I am glad you did.

Oh,...and for you ice lovers....try living in the northwest.  We get ICECICLES.  Oh Dear
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:20:47 AM EDT
[#47]
A paid membership
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:22:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruger LCP
The pistol hasn't been out that long.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:32:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Speed Queen.

Went to Back of the Yards, found the first meth head queen I saw, told him to get in.

Bitch stole my wallet and gave me the herpititis D.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:42:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A paid membership
View Quote
Not to be disrepesctful, but of the folks who I think SHOULD pay Arfcom, you'd be near the top of my list. What is it, about $.02 per "Breaking" hot link?

ETA: lol...  $.003 per post for 7 years...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top