BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If I could stop laughing about the title of the thread, I'd respond...

on phone to GF...

I've blown my nuts for bush many times....

I'm glad there's very little chance it's going to be renewed, but.... where's wedge? (It's a trap!)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Bush signs it  I don't vote for him.

Period.

It will be the last straw for me and I will most likely leave the Republican party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What a great thread.
It appears that Bush, the Republicans and the NRA have waged a successful, and POLITICALLY SMART campaign to allow the AWB to sunset, and what do we do?

We "pretend" with a "what if", that Bush actually betrays us, and then get all worked up and mad about it.

What a buch of ass clowns we are.

How about we just celebrate the Ban's demise, and thank those who did it.
For those of you who are pissed that Bush claimed the he would sign it "if it reached his desk"...
Get a fucking clue.
Politics.
It worked.

Had he loudly declared support for the ban sunsetting, his opponents would have jumped on it.  Then who knows where we'd be?

If you actually think that would be preferable to what is occurring...

...you ain't too bright.

We WON.

Read some Sun Tzu.

Well said!!!  BIG +1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What a great thread.
It appears that Bush, the Republicans and the NRA have waged a successful, and POLITICALLY SMART campaign to allow the AWB to sunset, and what do we do?

We "pretend" with a "what if", that Bush actually betrays us, and then get all worked up and mad about it.

For those of you who are pissed that Bush claimed the he would sign it "if it reached his desk"...
Get a fucking clue.
Politics.
It worked.

Had he loudly declared support for the ban sunsetting, his opponents would have jumped on it.  Then who knows where we'd be?

...you ain't too bright.

We WON.

Read some Sun Tzu.

Kind of like illegal immigration, huh.  Telling us ass clowns that he will protect our borders then ass rapes the Border Patrol and kills funding for hiring, training, and equiptment so he can pander and play politics witht he hispanic vote.  Get a clue, it would be the last straw.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a great thread.

Get a fucking clue.
Politics.
It worked.

...you ain't too bright.

We WON.

Read some Sun Tzu.

Kind of like illegal immigration, huh.  Telling us ass clowns that he will protect our borders then ass rapes the Border Patrol and kills funding for hiring, training, and equiptment so he can pander and play politics witht he hispanic vote.  Get a clue, it would be the last straw.

Dense, huh?

Okay, ass clown...

"Get a clue, it would be the last straw"
Get it?
The point is victory.
You seem more concerned with feel good words.
Explain exactly how he "ass rapes the Border Patrol and kills funding for hiring, training, and equiptment".
Oh yeah, didn't happen.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#8]
nuts, bush and blow all in the same topic. gotta love this country.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a great thread.

Get a fucking clue.
Politics.
It worked.

...you ain't too bright.

We WON.

Read some Sun Tzu.

Dense, huh?

Okay, ass clown...

Get it?
The point is victory.
Explain exactly how he "ass rapes the Border Patrol and kills funding for hiring, training, and equiptment".
Oh yeah, didn't happen.

The 1000 agents a year that Clinton approved has not been extended.  Border Patrol Academ cancelled al of its classes mid year, shut down, and sent  most it's instructors home.  The only anti-terrorism traing received all year was a CD-ROM.  No new money for RMMS, RMVS, night vision,  for detecting entries.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Bush could blow it for himself. If Bush signs the AWB he might as well give Kerry the office now. I will personally voulnteer for John Kerry Campaign if the does not sunset, and voulnteer for Bush Campaign if it does sunset.

I have written letters to Bush and my Reps stating that. They know.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a great thread.

Get a fucking clue.
Politics.
It worked.

...you ain't too bright.

We WON.

Read some Sun Tzu.

Dense, huh?

Okay, ass clown...

Get it?
The point is victory.
Oh yeah, didn't happen.

The 1000 agents a year that Clinton approved has not been extended.

You're kidding?
His recommended increases were unfunded.
The DHS restructuring merged much of of the ICE and BP duties and training.

Border Patrol Academ cancelled al of its classes mid year, shut down, and sent  most it's instructors home.  The only anti-terrorism traing received all year was a CD-ROM.  No new money for RMMS, RMVS, night vision,  for detecting entries.  

Oh just stop with the democratic talking points.
It's old.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Would you be willing to endure these moronic laws in exchange for Bush winning?

Of course not.  I'm already pissed at Bush over illegal immigration. but i will prbubly hold my nose and vote for him. If he signs a new AWB i will vote for Carmejo or Nader just to keep them around to take votes from the Dems.

Republicans take gun owners votes for granted already. Voting for Bush after a renewal of the AWB would only encourage that behavior.

I am REALLY pissed about him doing NOTHING at our southern border !!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#13]
IF, IF, IF, IF, yet........

It's gonna sunset.

And here we are complaining about how it happened.
Many of you who wanted Bush to come out and loudly proclaim his support for the sunset, just don't get it.

The strategy worked.
Read your Sun Tzu.

"Know yourself, know your enemy, and know your ground....."

"Yourself"?    =Congress
"Your enemy"? =Antis
"Your Ground"?=The public, and the political discourse.

I think the republicans were brilliant.
Why do I think this?
Ask me Tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The 1000 agents a year that Clinton approved has not been extended.

You're kidding?
His recommended increases were unfunded.

The BP went from 5000 to 8000 agents from 1996 to 2001.  It wasn't unfunded, it was just impossible to hire so many, so quickly with agents transferring and retiring.  They hired over a 1000 a year, but only net gained 300 to 600 agents a year.

The DHS restructuring merged much of of the ICE and BP duties and training.

Border Patrol Academ cancelled al of its classes mid year, shut down, and sent  most it's instructors home.  The only anti-terrorism traing received all year was a CD-ROM.  No new money for RMMS, RMVS, night vision,  for detecting entries.  

Oh just stop with the democratic talking points.
It's old.

Negative.  ICE was cut out and formed out of old INS CI's, DO's, DEO's, Adjudicators and others.
BP went to CBP with Customs and the Immigration inspectors from INS,  Customs and II's merged.  BP went unchanged, but now under CBP.

Do you really think I'm trying to push a democrats agenda?  I just don't buy everything that is told to me by press releases.  I was serious about the training, equiptment and manpower.

Here is a picture of my high speed and in depth training for the year.

edit for clarity
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top