Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, those cops are dicks.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish the people were all open carrying rifles. I wonder how those pussies with badges would behave when they're out gunned.
View Quote

Flashbang her right in the pussy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Its getting derpy in here.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"It tastes like......burning"
View Quote

Lol, my favorite "Ralphyism"!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Damn, you must have one sticky keyboard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish the people were all open carrying rifles. I wonder how those pussies with badges would behave when they're out gunned.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Good dispersal.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If my kid damaged property, then refused to leave after the Police told him to, the last thing he'd have to worry about is pepper spray.

Oops I forgot. My 21yo is a Military Policeman serving his country and I dont have to worry about him being a drunken, sniveling collegiate douchebag with no respect for the Law or for mature behavior. What a relief!
View Quote

Now that's funny.

Txl
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Couple of them got a direct hit to the face.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#11]
OP nails it: "full retard".
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bet some of those cops were laughing under their gas masks
View Quote

I would have been.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I would have been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet some of those cops were laughing under their gas masks

I would have been.

x2.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
Another troll account.

Are you threatening cops.

Read C.O.C. 4

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#15]
funniest part is 1:14, guy tries to kick the tear gas, misses & falls on his ass!

link
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh, they had to do it to a bunch of white kids, because, well, privilege and all.  I don't think this will be on the news, because there wasn't anyone that dindu nuffin.  They didn't do anything.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Another troll account.

Read C.O.C. 4

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Another troll account.

Read C.O.C. 4

I believe he said nothing about pointing them at anyone, just carrying.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#18]
yet the cops don't dare do that the Mike Brownstain rioters
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you go back and watch the videos, you will see that  Ferguseon pretty much  got  pepper sprayed to the max. Even used vehicle launchers.

We now return to your usual GD  selective memory and butthurt.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pepper spraying  football assholes?   I could  see it.

I once pepper sprayed the  living crap out of a TV news crew.  (by accident, the reporter was cute)  They really should not have hidden behind  the crowd when protestors started throwing rocks.
View Quote

OK, give.  Was the hot TV chick moaning?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Here's my surprised face

Cops being cops ... winning over the hearts of the citizens they are sworn to protect and serve
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

%$#^ing embed bullshit grumble grumble

View Quote

Here you go Bird.

Police chief orders investigation into use of pepper spray on crowds

Columbus police Chief Kim Jacobs has ordered an internal investigation into yesterday’s use of pepper spray and tear gas to disperse the crowds that flooded the University District after Ohio State University’s national championship victory.
View Quote

“Based on a few images, including this one, I want you to initiate an investigation into the use of (pepper) spray on civilians that were apparently lawfully standing on sidewalks and apparently not in violation of law,” Jacobs wrote.
View Quote

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/01/13/Fans_tear_down_south_goal_post_at_Ohio_Stadium.html
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Here you go Bird.

http://youtu.be/jDHuQ8pylmA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go Bird.

Loitering and jaywalking?  No surprises that getting it on was necessary.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]
It's illegal to block streets is it not?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If you go back and watch the videos, you will see that  Ferguseon pretty much  got  pepper sprayed to the max. Even used vehicle launchers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well good for you and the ferguson PD

the Seattle cops did nothing same as the cops in many cities and seems to be the case in boston right now
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Having worked at the University......I see no problems with that application.!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the folks that were standing on the sidewalk?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you are a white college kid, then yes you are correct. But if you are black and block the streets in Columbus, police don't care.

They gathered at Franklin Park on the Near East Side, marching about 1.5 miles to the Columbus police internal-affairs office at 750 E. Long St.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to my list.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Okay why the fuck did they do that?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Even ghetto kids know when the cops show up in multi cam, its time to leave......
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Cool, I have no problem with that.  All too often the only thing that separates those "celebrations" from being full scale riots is that the people are happy instead of pissed off.  It's not uncommon for such "celebrations" to include setting cars and shit on fire.

As soon as they started blocking the street, hanging from fire trucks, etc they should have been dispersed.  No excuse for that shit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Cool, I have no problem with that.  All too often the only thing that separates those "celebrations" from being full scale riots is that the people are happy instead of pissed off.  It's not uncommon for such "celebrations" to include setting cars and shit on fire.

As soon as they started blocking the street, hanging from fire trucks, etc they should have been dispersed.  No excuse for that shit.
View Quote

So all that difference between Mr. Rogers and  Hitler is a mustache?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I still hate how local pds wear full woodland marpat for crowd dispersal.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know what a recommend to keep people happy?  Pepper spray.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#38]
They protected and served the shit out of those guys.

Winning hearts and minds everyday.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You know what I recommend to keep people happy?  Pepper spray.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what I recommend to keep people happy?  Pepper spray.

yeah, pepper spray makes everyone happy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2015/01/northeast_ohio_media_group_demands_apology_from_columbus_police_for_pepper-spraying_photographer.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDHuQ8pylmA

There was no out of law-ness!

Why not dress up in multicam and run around blasting drunken college kids, oh and a reporter, but whatever [shrug] taxpayers will pay out on the lawsuits

View Quote

Interesting....if you as a journalist "embed" yourself with a drunken mob bent on destroying shit just because some team won a football game; and you ignore orders to disperse and stay with the mob; you get what you get.
Currently; there's no vaccine for stupid, unfortunately.  This is nothing more than Darwin at work.  

Just because a football team wins a game; doesn't given drunken douchebags the right to destroy shit, vandalize property, block traffic, and everything else that these types of mobs get into and start.
Too bad they didn't get a double-dose of pepper.   Next time, the "innocent journalist" ought to rethink covering the unrest from outside of the mob.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Interesting....if you as a journalist "embed" yourself with a drunken mob bent on destroying shit just because some team won a football game; and you ignore orders to disperse and stay with the mob; you get what you get.
Currently; there's no vaccine for stupid, unfortunately.  This is nothing more than Darwin at work.  

Just because a football team wins a game; doesn't given drunken douchebags the right to destroy shit, vandalize property, block traffic, and everything else that these types of mobs get into and start.
Too bad they didn't get a double-dose of pepper.   Next time, the "innocent journalist" ought to rethink covering the unrest from outside of the mob.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2015/01/northeast_ohio_media_group_demands_apology_from_columbus_police_for_pepper-spraying_photographer.html

Why not dress up in multicam and run around blasting drunken college kids, oh and a reporter, but whatever [shrug] taxpayers will pay out on the lawsuits

Was there a mob destroying shit?  It looked fairly benign in the videos.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Commie propaganda, that group just standing around on the sidewalk was actually an anarchist black bloc hellbent on destruction.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s251.photobucket.com/user/TGrayman/media/Police/muchmoregovernment.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/Police/muchmoregovernment.jpg</a>
View Quote

Ayup
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Lol, fuckeye fans, no fucks given
View Quote

Why u no like an ohio state college?
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Navistar_MaxxPro.JPG
The dirt patch really makes it impressive.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Even ghetto kids know when the cops show up in multi cam, its time to leave......
View Quote

Kinda thinkin' that myself.

"Who what the ... time to go back to the dorms and drink and fuck ... "
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Here you go Bird.

It appears based on her mannish look that she has at least once in her life munched a pussy. Not that there is anything wrong with that for I have done the deed many times myself.

PS
Video failure due to inadequate amount of MRAP's/Bearcat.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wcbe/files/styles/card_280/public/201501/kj_cpd.jpeg

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/01/13/Fans_tear_down_south_goal_post_at_Ohio_Stadium.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go Bird.

It appears based on her mannish look that she has at least once in her life munched a pussy. Not that there is anything wrong with that for I have done the deed many times myself.

PS
Video failure due to inadequate amount of MRAP's/Bearcat.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wcbe/files/styles/card_280/public/201501/kj_cpd.jpeg

Columbus police Chief Kim Jacobs has ordered an internal investigation into yesterday’s use of pepper spray and tear gas to disperse the crowds that flooded the University District after Ohio State University’s national championship victory.

“Based on a few images, including this one, I want you to initiate an investigation into the use of (pepper) spray on civilians that were apparently lawfully standing on sidewalks and apparently not in violation of law,” Jacobs wrote.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#48]
"Hey Joe, what's the use by date on this batch?"
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Watching the police pull up hanging on the OUTSIDE of their armored vehicle is kinda funny.  

View Quote

It's faster to deploy off the footboards and grab rails...  It sucks trying to get out of the back when you are wearing all your armor/helmet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Someone should show up to one of these gatherings with an NBC suit for shits and giggles.  Although the cops probably won't get a kick out of that.
View Quote

36" baton can handle that, nicely.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top