Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:49:30 AM EDT
[#1]
This will become a giant cluster for Hilary and the Democrats IMO.  If the FBI wants to indict her and the DOJ refuses it only gets worse for them all.  The FBI does have cards it could play if that happens and it will not be pretty.  If zero decides to pardon her he puts his entire 8 years at risk from what poison comes out of this once the truth filters out.   Who knows, maybe some of these emails may directly involve the WH?  This could go anywhere. I very much doubt that "nothing" will happen.  
My guess is the facts get ugly, they indict her, and Obama pardons her.  This destroys her chance of winning the election and some other person comes in to take her place.  What we don't know is if this investigation will take other directions as well.  Clinton foundation corruption, party corruption, WH corruption.  Should get interesting boys.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:52:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This will become a giant cluster for Hilary and the Democrats IMO.  If the FBI wants to indict her and the DOJ refuses it only gets worse for them all.  The FBI does have cards it could play if that happens and it will not be pretty.  If zero decides to pardon her he puts his entire 8 years at risk from what poison comes out of this once the truth filters out.   Who knows, maybe some of these emails may directly involve the WH?  This could go anywhere. I very much doubt that "nothing" will happen.  
My guess is the facts get ugly, they indict her, and Obama pardons her.  This destroys her chance of winning the election and some other person comes in to take her place.  What we don't know is if this investigation will take other directions as well.  Clinton foundation corruption, party corruption, WH corruption.  Should get interesting boys.
View Quote

I have a feeling the good ole boys in the FBI want payback .. Feels like an internal war is taking place
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt that this is even the end of the emails.  They still have the ones she deleted.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Jesus Christ

Yep I just saw it a few minutes ago. As I edited my first post in this thread and to reiterate, this has potential to be a huge Kathleen Kane incident.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:00:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Short Fox video with discussion of the withheld "smoking gun".

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4780325117001/final-batch-of-clinton-emails-released-/?#sp=show-clips
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:01:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The OP of the last thread had it locked because so many people were trolling it.  Can't we let this one be about what actually is happening, rather than "nothing will happen" over and over?
View Quote
Bummer, that was a good one

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:03:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Bunch of Lee Greenwood haters up in this here thread.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:42:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Jesus Christ

I think her being on Fox News is a sign that something has been decided in this case and will be released soon. I don't think Lynch has ever done a Fox interview since taking office and with the way the Obama administration hates Fox it makes her giving them an interview even more strange. I believe this interview was the administration's way of heading off criticism before an official announcement.

I'm pretty sure her going on Fox and trying to convince viewers that the decision to prosecute or not isn't political is a sign that Clinton is getting off scot free. If you want to convince democrats that prosecuting Hillary isn't political to stave off dem criticism you'd go on MSNBC or CNN and give this interview. If you want to convince republicans that letting Hillary off isn't political, you go on Fox news.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:43:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The OP of the last thread had it locked because so many people were trolling it.  Can't we let this one be about what actually is happening, rather than "nothing will happen" over and over?

I tried to get the individuals to stop shitting in the thread every day and they wouldn't.

Things are coming out every day that should have made Hillary Clinton a toxic choice for the democrat nomination and the presidency.  My thread and this thread should be a place people can find links to the news media concerning her scandals and what the government is or isn't doing about it.  The Obama administration is the most corrupt presidency I have seen in my lifetime, surpassing the Nixon administration in my opinion.

Hillary Clinton as president will be ten times worse.

I had a Vietnam War Ace fighter pilot and former US Congressman sitting in a prison cell who did less in regards to corruption than Hillary Clinton has done as Secretary of State with the Clinton Foundation.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 2:00:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I tried to get the individuals to stop shitting in the thread every day and they wouldn't.

Things are coming out every day that should have made Hillary Clinton a toxic choice for the democrat nomination and the presidency.  My thread and this thread should be a place people can find links to the news media concerning her scandals and what the government is or isn't doing about it.  The Obama administration is the most corrupt presidency I have seen in my lifetime, surpassing the Nixon administration in my opinion.

I had a Vietnam War Ace fighter pilot and former US Congressman sitting in a prison cell who did less in regards to corruption than Hillary Clinton has done as Secretary of State with the Clinton Foundation.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I am discouraged!
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For my work emails you bet I do, it's the first thing I look at after reading the subject line.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The emails between the two no doubt show Obama to be a liar based on what he told 60 minutes in an interview, which was that he did not know that she was using a private server. Because these emails shows him to be a liar it proves that he is also guilty of allowing secret info to be out in the open.

My guess is that she sent him hundreds of emails from another .gov server.   There were only 19 from the private server.  It's quite possible he didn't even notice.  Do you look at the actual email address of people you regularly get mail from?  I don't.
For my work emails you bet I do, it's the first thing I look at after reading the subject line.

"Most tech savy President ever."
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:45:13 AM EDT
[#13]

It's almost like a parody video. What a waste of Bret's time....
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My guess is that she sent him hundreds of emails from another .gov server.   There were only 19 from the private server.  It's quite possible he didn't even notice.  Do you look at the actual email address of people you regularly get mail from?  I don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The emails between the two no doubt show Obama to be a liar based on what he told 60 minutes in an interview, which was that he did not know that she was using a private server. Because these emails shows him to be a liar it proves that he is also guilty of allowing secret info to be out in the open.

Absolutely. And so should any high-level government official, given the extreme danger of phishing.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#16]
There are some that directly involve the White House that are reputed to show willful intent to send the classified material out...........according to the news. I hope it all comes crashing down on the Democratic Party

Quoted:

I doubt that this is even the end of the emails.  They still have the ones she deleted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:58:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And nothing will happen.
View Quote

This! She will walk back into the White House in January and finish what she started
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ambassador killed in Benghazi attack considered leaving Libya in April 2011, emails reveal

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/01/ambassador-killed-in-benghazi-attack-considered-leaving-libya-in-april-2011-emails-reveal.html?intcmp=hpbt2

View Quote

Interestingly, they state that the one email held back was between Zero and Clinton.  Unless I missed something is this the same one that yesterday they were calling a "smoking gun"?  
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Interestingly, they state that the one email held back was between Zero and Clinton.  Unless I missed something is this the same one that yesterday they were calling a "smoking gun"?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ambassador killed in Benghazi attack considered leaving Libya in April 2011, emails reveal

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/01/ambassador-killed-in-benghazi-attack-considered-leaving-libya-in-april-2011-emails-reveal.html?intcmp=hpbt2

No, it is #19 claiming exec privilege.   There were two emails withheld yesterday.  Watch this video...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4780325117001/final-batch-of-clinton-emails-released-/?intcmp=hpbt2#sp=show-clips
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I am still being an optimist about this.

The misuse of classified material is finger wiggling by one hand.  The clenched fist in the other hand is what shenanigans will be revealed about the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton camp will try to conflate the two.  They will try to laugh it off by saying "email, email, settled issue!"

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#22]

You should have heard Lynch stonewall her interview with Fox, only little heads roll, she is protected
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#23]
She is literally above the law.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:42:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, it is #19 claiming exec privilege.   There were two emails withheld yesterday.  Watch this video...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4780325117001/final-batch-of-clinton-emails-released-/?intcmp=hpbt2#sp=show-clips
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Good, now she can really focus on her campaign  .  Until the justice dept arrests her for violating national security nothing will come of this.....

I'm sure Trump will broadcast this news loud and proud.

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Worse than that (for us) 8 years in the White House.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what is that, 20,000 years in prison?

Well, probably just 4.  

The GOP will get the hint and run a strong, charismatic candidate who can address the bible thumpers, underemployed white males, conservatives and constitutionalists all at once in 2020.

Hillary will be a one-termer just like HW Bush.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, probably just 4.  

The GOP will get the hint and run a strong, charismatic candidate who can address the bible thumpers, underemployed white males, conservatives and constitutionalists all at once in 2020.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, probably just 4.  

The witch can do a lot of damage in 4 years. Enough we might never recover from it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The witch can do a lot of damage in 4 years. Enough we might never recover from it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, probably just 4.  

An info leak so massive, that I fear no country could wage effective war and espionage afterward.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

An info leak so massive, that I fear no country could wage effective war and espionage afterward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, probably just 4.  

she could also earn herself a whole lotta money in four years, that might hopefully enough to keep her from too much damage.............well, yeah, probably not...............
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Do asset forfeiture laws cover corruption in office violations?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#31]
The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server as part of a criminal investigation into the possible mishandling of classified information, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

As the FBI looks to wrap up its investigation in the coming months, agents will likely want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, how it was set up, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails, current and former officials said.

The inquiry comes against a sensitive political backdrop in which Clinton is the favorite to secure the Democratic nomination for the presidency.

So far, there is no indication that prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the email investigation to subpoena testimony or documents, which would require the participation of a U.S. attorney’s office.

link
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Laws are for little people.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When Hoover was running the FBI, everyone was little people.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:12:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God bless that cross dressing, commie hater.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:12:09 PM EDT
[#35]
All this proves Hillary did not lie

she said she did not send or receive "one" single classified email from her server

she was right

Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something tells me the current FBI head is no Hoover.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4780325117001/final-batch-of-clinton-emails-released-/?#sp=show-clips
View Quote

Catherine Herridge looked real nervous admitting that a source told her months ago about this one email.
Anyone envision DOJ coming at her to reveal her source?
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Catherine Herridge looked real nervous admitting that a source told her months ago about this one email.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reporter's privilege.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nothing will happen that Obama doesn't want to happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And nothing will happen.

Nothing will happen that Obama doesn't want to happen.

MAD.

Txl
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#40]
FBI investigating if Clinton aides shared passwords to access classified info

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/fbi-investigating-if-clinton-aides-shared-passwords-to-access-classified-info.html?intcmp=hpbt2

The FBI is investigating whether computer passwords were shared among Hillary Clinton's close aides to determine how sensitive intelligence "jumped the gap" between the classified systems and Clinton's unsecured personal server, according to an intelligence source familiar with the probe.

The source emphasized to Fox News that “if [Clinton] was allowing other people to use her passwords, that is a big problem.” The Foreign Service Officers Manual prohibits the sharing of passwords.

Such passwords are required to access each State Department network. This includes the network for highly classified intelligence -- known as SCI or Sensitive Compartmented Information -- and the unclassified system, known as SBU or Sensitive But Unclassified, according to former State Department employees.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/fbi-investigating-if-clinton-aides-shared-passwords-to-access-classified-info.html?intcmp=hpbt2

The FBI is investigating whether computer passwords were shared among Hillary Clinton's close aides to determine how sensitive intelligence "jumped the gap" between the classified systems and Clinton's unsecured personal server, according to an intelligence source familiar with the probe.

The source emphasized to Fox News that “if [Clinton] was allowing other people to use her passwords, that is a big problem.” The Foreign Service Officers Manual prohibits the sharing of passwords.

Such passwords are required to access each State Department network. This includes the network for highly classified intelligence -- known as SCI or Sensitive Compartmented Information -- and the unclassified system, known as SBU or Sensitive But Unclassified, according to former State Department employees.
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me. It's not at all uncommon.

It's stupid, but not uncommon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1-2-3-4
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#43]
State is only releasing the emails Clinton handed over. She had someone "wipe" many, many more. I believe FBI has recovered those.

Those recovered emails are where the serious crimes are, I would expect.

Also, RT or some other Russia propaganda outlet released several of her emails before the private server came to public attention. I suspect Putin has all her emails.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
State is only releasing the emails Clinton handed over. She had someone "wipe" many, many more. I believe FBI has recovered those.

Also, RT or some other Russia propaganda outlet released several of her emails before the private server came to public attention. I suspect Putin has all her emails.
View Quote

I'd lose some faith in the SVR if they didn't.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The same type as what you see here already.  People with nothing to add to the conversation, but feel compelled to say over and over that nothing will happen.  I don't get it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The other thread is locked?  That disappointing me greatly!   What type of trolling?  

The same type as what you see here already.  People with nothing to add to the conversation, but feel compelled to say over and over that nothing will happen.  I don't get it.  

Something will happen. If she doesn't answer for this we are officially in a banana republic. I want to know what's going on, and that doesn't change if the news is bad.

What is happening now will soon be history and, one way or another, the world will be a different place.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She didn't use another server. That's the story, at least.

Keep in mind there are also the "wiped" emails.

It is also possible they didn't email each other much.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can the FBI call Putin in to testify?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

But if a name pops up that you recognize, and have received many emails from before, do you look at the actual address?  Maybe you do, but I don't.
View Quote

I'll notice if someone sent me something from a different account.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Can the FBI call Putin in to testify?  
View Quote

I hope they have recovered the emails and don't have to.

I suspect her deleted emails show evidence of many crimes, perhaps proof. The question is how they are handled. If DOJ shuts down the investigation FBI can leak stuff very damaging to Clinton and the administration, if I'm correct.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Not mentioned are the e-mails being recovered from the server hard drive(s) in FB! possession.  The server set-up and management person(s) are of some interest for testimony and timeline discussion.

The e-mails under discussion are ONLY those turned over to the State Dept. The one(s) which weren't are of some interest.

Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top