[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
That shitbag should be in jail.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tweeeet! Out of the pool! You're done too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, there you go. Joe and Mika should run the military, and make all official responses to national security

Look I've disagreed with most of what Et2ss posts and we've probably both come right up to the COC in addressing each other - but this is silly.  I would also say the same thing about the "warning" to Top Secret.  This is a thread about a former IC top official questioning Trump's capacity to be President and TS can't  mention Trump?  I also don't see how Et2ss's comment violates either the COC or the "new" Rule #2 in the tacked thread.

My $0.02
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tweet! Out of the pool, don't post in this thread again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a con-artist reality tv star who is under federal investigation for conspiring with Russians during the election in control of our nuclear arsenal. That's our present situation. I'm not really happy with it, but apparently a lot of people who voted for him are.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Look I've disagreed with most of what Et2ss posts and we've probably both come right up to the COC in addressing each other - but this is silly.  I would also say the same thing about the "warning" to Top Secret.  This is a thread about a former IC top official questioning Trump's capacity to be President and TS can't  mention Trump?  I also don't see how Et2ss's comment violates either the COC or the "new" Rule #2 in the tacked thread.

My $0.02
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, there you go. Joe and Mika should run the military, and make all official responses to national security

My $0.02
This is a small example of the type of government you want. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:38:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Giving a narcissistic reality TV star access to our nukes is measurably worse than leaving a loaded gun with a toddler, but who am I to doubt the wisdom of the voters?
View Quote
Buy a helmet, sir.  Youre gonna need it
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#7]
So, a guy that committed perjury before congress and should be spending 5 years in a federal prison for lying, is calling the President of the United States unfit for duty? Yeah, he's a really credible source. Why should I care what Clapper has to say about anything, unless it's under oath about leaks of classified material by his organization?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We have a con-artist reality tv star who is under federal investigation for conspiring with Russians during the election in control of our nuclear arsenal. That's our present situation. I'm not really happy with it, but apparently a lot of people who voted for him are.
View Quote
You are right. It would have been better for the narcissist communist to hand over COC duties to the bipolar antisocial influence peddler.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#9]
You remember that TV ad jingle for "the Clapper?"

"Clap on!  Clap off!  Clap on, clap off!  The Clapper!"

Too bad we couldn't just clap this mother fucker off.

You know, and then he would STFU and maybe die or something.

The Clapper commercial 1984
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck Clapper.
I'd spit in that slimy lying cocksuckers face if I had a chance.
I wonder if he's ever had any sense of honor or if he's always been fucking shit scum.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#11]
What does it say about Clapper when he's making derogatory and unqualified pronouncements about President Trump on a recognized propaganda media?

A man who is widely believed to have perjured himself to protect the globalist ambitions of Barry Sotero and Hilary Clinton ...Clapper may not share or support the same values as the citizens who voted for President Trump.

Not sure Clapper would know how to behave in public outside of his security compound in Virginia and D.C.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I've noticed this seems to be their next mode of attack. This is all CNN has been working into their coverage since last night.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What does it say about Clapper when he's making derogatory and unqualified pronouncements about President Trump on a recognized propaganda media?

A man who is widely believed to have perjured himself to protect the globalist ambitions of Barry Sotero and Hilary Clinton ...Clapper may not share or support the same values as the citizens who voted for President Trump.

Not sure Clapper would know how to behave in public outside of his security compound in Virginia and D.C.
View Quote
He was shitcanned or quit right? What a loser.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's an bad analogy. I'm sorry this is a difficult concept.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#16]
DRUMPF HAS ACCESS TO THE NUCLEAR CODES!

ZZZZZZOMG!!

Shouldn't James The Perjurer Clapper be playing shuffle board and watching Matlock? 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thread derailed.
View Quote
It looks like guideline #2 has already been put into effect, just as some of us predicted.

ETA: And #1!

I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Everyone who ignored this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjdL777SdEI
View Quote
Morning Joe and Zima are full of shit. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Clap on...clap off... clap on, clap off, the Clapper!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thread derailed.
View Quote
But it's perfectly OK to come in and take a dump in a Trump thread, didn't you get the memo from last evening? Come on man, keep up.

Never mind the dumper does not flesh out why he thinks Clapper is right. Same old same old from the same peeps every-single-time.

Edit: I did not hear the pool whistle.....Good job.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Aimless figured out how to sign up for twitter. Two tweets, one thread!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#22]
It should be carved on his tombstone.

Quoted:
"not wittingly"
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you sure it was Trump and not republicans and democrats in congress that conspired with Russians? They are the ones that paid for that fake piss dossier from that FOREIGN AGENT SPY Michael Steele that went to RUSSIA and colluded for this piss dossier that was used to investigate Trump.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Clap on...clap off... clap on, clap off, the Clapper!
View Quote
Ummm yeah.  I already did this.  With video.

Try to keep up.

Link Posted: 8/27/2017 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Clapper said Trump is a 'threat to national security' and he literally 'shook' after his Arizona speech. Trump needs to order Mattis to Article 88 Clappers butt.
James Clapper Shook After Trump's "Downright Scary" Speech
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top