Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What’s going on with that runway?  
View Quote

Chicago mayor wanted the airport closed for redevelopment, FAA said "NO!" so the mayor sent department of public works out one Sunday night with orders to use D-9s to trench the runway.  Clinton Administration pulled FAA's choke chain and Chicago mayor got the kickbacks from developer plus millions of FAA money intended for airport upgrades instead of sued and fined by FAA.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm guessing it would be met with a lot of "I wish they'd try that shit here" posts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm guessing that would be met with substantial resistance.

I'm guessing it would be met with a lot of "I wish they'd try that shit here" posts.

lol, retard accounts here were whining about people showing up to the VA lobby day with rifles and plate carriers.

The "muh optics" idiots/mobys are the best friend the Left could ask for.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Chicago mayor wanted the airport closed for redevelopment, FAA said "NO!" so the mayor sent department of public works out one Sunday night with orders to use D-9s to trench the runway.  Clinton Administration pulled FAA's choke chain and Chicago mayor got the kickbacks from developer plus millions of FAA money intended for airport upgrades instead of sued and fined by FAA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What’s going on with that runway?  

Meigs was trashed in 2003.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if this shot across the bow to the churches will be met with resistance or compliance?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society"

Cardinal Francis George of Chicago, 2010.

The guy understood where this was going.
View Quote

I remember when that quote came out and found it hauntingly compelling. I thought, “man if I’ve ever heard a real religious prophecy, that’s it.”

He’s on track to be right. God help the west if he is
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I dare them to try the same with mosques...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Daley...douche.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#10]
In my experience nearly everyone who is talking shit in this thread would be lining up to chastise and criticise any church member that showed up with an AR15 and a handgun on the front lawn.

"They shouldn't be pointing guns at people."
"they don't know what they're doing."
"They're not following the law."
"They're using shit shit for tactics."
"They are wearing church clothes."
"They have lousy choices for guns."
"They should have stayed inside and not inflamed the situation."
"It's not really their property anyway."
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Daley...douche.

View Quote

Yeah.. midnight plowing of the runway with no notice to anyone.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I remember when that quote came out and found it hauntingly compelling. I thought, "man if I've ever heard a real religious prophecy, that's it."

He's on track to be right. God help the west if he is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society"

Cardinal Francis George of Chicago, 2010.

The guy understood where this was going.

I remember when that quote came out and found it hauntingly compelling. I thought, "man if I've ever heard a real religious prophecy, that's it."

He's on track to be right. God help the west if he is
Agreed.

When I first heard it I thought it was some drama loving Bishop....now the man is looking like an OT prophet.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They do have a long history of absolute shitbag politicians.
Yet they keep getting elected....
View Quote

It isn't who votes, it's who counts the votes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

MrsFlyingGorilla is a Moody alum.  If anything happens there I'm liable to have to chase her to Chicago to take back some of my guns and ammo.  Because otherwise she'd go there ready to fight with everything she could lay her hands on.

Her stories about working in the community and how the original gangsters stood up for them against the drug gangs were eye-opening.  Basically the OGs put out the word to the younger guys "Don't you young punks fuck with the little sisters unless you want to end up dying a painful death".  In the mid 1970s the OGs in Chicago were likely Viet Nam vets who learned some skills and at least one young punk did something to find out some of the terror-inspiring tricks the OGs learned from the VC.

It shook MrsFlyingGorilla because she had pointed the guy out to one of the OGs as someone who had grabbed a purse from one of the group she was leading.  BUT, they never had any more problems after he ended up dead with a steel rod sticking out his ears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Moody Bible Institute is there.

That’s a hill worth defending for me.  

MrsFlyingGorilla is a Moody alum.  If anything happens there I'm liable to have to chase her to Chicago to take back some of my guns and ammo.  Because otherwise she'd go there ready to fight with everything she could lay her hands on.

Her stories about working in the community and how the original gangsters stood up for them against the drug gangs were eye-opening.  Basically the OGs put out the word to the younger guys "Don't you young punks fuck with the little sisters unless you want to end up dying a painful death".  In the mid 1970s the OGs in Chicago were likely Viet Nam vets who learned some skills and at least one young punk did something to find out some of the terror-inspiring tricks the OGs learned from the VC.

It shook MrsFlyingGorilla because she had pointed the guy out to one of the OGs as someone who had grabbed a purse from one of the group she was leading.  BUT, they never had any more problems after he ended up dead with a steel rod sticking out his ears.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm guessing that would be met with substantial resistance.
View Quote

I've long thought that Chicago is where it would finally pop off.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#16]
With all the good news at the moment of what we know to be true regarding the 'rona virus, I'm not surprised democrat run areas will begin doubling down on the scare tactics.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not if the hydraulic lines get cut when the equipment arrives.
View Quote

What's the pressure like in the lines?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top