Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
first off, i love guns. plain and simple.  but bush has gotta go. if the only reason you want him in is because of his stance on guns, you need to grow the fuck up and look at the bigger picture. chris rock was making a joke on stern's show. yeah yeah i know stern sucks. whatever! i bet you all loved him after 9/11 when he thought bush was the best thing for america. you guys all want your freedom to bear arms but bush is trying to do away with freedom of speech. guess you are all oblivious to that. one ammendment is equally as important as the next. like i said, i love guns but i also like the idea of being able to listen to what i want to listen to and beingable to turn off what i dont want to listen to. fair enough? i also want the right to own an AK or AR if i want to.how come i can be trusted to own a rifle but not trusted to change the station? pretty fucked up!  Kerry may be far from the best man for the job, HOWEVER, bush has proven he CAN'T  do the job. i am up for giving any one else the job. lord knows they cant do any worse. in closing.....
BUSH = LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!

-jay

AGNTSA

No one has been 'censored' off the radio... The only voice to be 'removed' was fired by ClearChannel because they thought he was too crude in the wake of the Janet Jackson superbowl-boobie-flash...

[;K]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
first off, i love guns. plain and simple.  but bush has gotta go. if the only reason you want him in is because of his stance on guns, you need to grow the fuck up and look at the bigger picture. chris rock was making a joke on stern's show. yeah yeah i know stern sucks. whatever! i bet you all loved him after 9/11 when he thought bush was the best thing for america. you guys all want your freedom to bear arms but bush is trying to do away with freedom of speech. guess you are all oblivious to that. one ammendment is equally as important as the next. like i said, i love guns but i also like the idea of being able to listen to what i want to listen to and beingable to turn off what i dont want to listen to. fair enough? i also want the right to own an AK or AR if i want to.how come i can be trusted to own a rifle but not trusted to change the station? pretty fucked up!  Kerry may be far from the best man for the job, HOWEVER, bush has proven he CAN'T  do the job. i am up for giving any one else the job. lord knows they cant do any worse. in closing.....

-jay

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Chris Rock sucks. If he spouted half the shit he says in the Middle East his head would've been removed a long time ago.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
and this anti-vietnam kerry bashing is crazy.

Bush/Cheney is NOT responsible for it. Cheney was very clear today (sitting 10ft away from him, it's hard for him not to be) - he & GW do not support attacking Kerry's military record or questioning his patriotisim.

the man volunteered to go over, while bush ran like a coward

Bush volunteered to go too, the Air Force said 'Sorry, not enough flight time'

and when we goe, lets hope no one gets hurt or loses any body parts cause we wont have any help from stemcell research, will we?

Bullshit. (1) you can't clone new body parts from stem cells, (2) Bush did not ban research, he simply refused to federally fund any that takes place from new lines of embryonic cells. Private companies using investor's money have stepped up to fill that spot, and the research has gone forward withouth government assistance. The nice thing about having big, rich drug companies is that where's there's money to be made, they will fund the research.

The fact is, you're a troll. Period..

Run along, ....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
and not to derail this thread but i love how poor jay is made to be a by stating his own opinions, and hes warned to be nice to others or he's liable to get B7'd, yet if you read this thred through you'd see some people AREN'T being so nice to him and respecting his opinions. so i guess if youre liberal youre a , and if youre not youre a hero.

gg.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
id be the first to say if there was a viable alternative to GWB i would think about voting for that candidate , but i cant leave the future of this country in the hands of John kerry.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
and not to derail this thread but i love how poor jay is made to be a by stating his own opinions, and hes warned to be nice to others or he's liable to get B7'd, yet if you read this thred through you'd see some people AREN'T being so nice to him and respecting his opinions. so i guess if youre liberal youre a , and if youre not youre a hero.

gg.

No, Dagger...

When you post known false information for the purpose of getting a negative response, you are a TROLL. Period!

And saying that Bush avoided service in Vietnam by joining the National Guard, when he actually ASKED TO BE SENT TO ACTIVE DUTY IN VIETNAM but was denied due to insufficient flight hours, certainly fits...

So does the bullshit about 'censoring' the radio.

And so on...

DK-Prof is a liberal of sorts, he's not called a troll...

If you are a liberal and advocate positions of liberalisim, you will start a political free-for-all thread, but you won't be called a troll... Plenty of folks do it all the time, calling for an end to free trade is the most popular one...

However, stirring shit by posting what at best can be described as 'ignroant' rants is a different matter...

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#10]
i am sorry if i am deemed a troll, a child with no guns, a kerry supporter...etc. i just thought the original posts about rock being on a washed-up has beens show were kind of weird. better to be a has been than a never was. it seems to me the bigger of the two losers is the one listening to the other loser. and then to run home and post about it, like a small child running home to tattle to mommy. i also really thought the racist remarks about rock were out of line. tizzun? go back to eating spaghetti you greasy wop. i may get banned for this and if i do it would really suck. i like this board for its great wealth of info. i just have a problem with bush, that is all. how bout i start a thread bashing kerry? bet most of you would post having my back and not complain about my ranting and trolling. seems as long as you bitch along with the masses, you are golden on this board.
-jay
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#11]
ANOTHER reason not to watch the Leathal Weapon series......
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i just have a problem with bush, that is all.

No, you have a LOT of problems.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
i am sorry if i am deemed a troll, a child with no guns, a kerry supporter...etc. i just thought the original posts about rock being on a washed-up has beens show were kind of weird. better to be a has been than a never was. it seems to me the bigger of the two losers is the one listening to the other loser. and then to run home and post about it, like a small child running home to tattle to mommy. i also really thought the racist remarks about rock were out of line. tizzun? go back to eating spaghetti you greasy wop. i may get banned for this and if i do it would really suck. i like this board for its great wealth of info. i just have a problem with bush, that is all. how bout i start a thread bashing kerry? bet most of you would post having my back and not complain about my ranting and trolling. seems as long as you bitch along with the masses, you are golden on this board.
-jay

CAPS KEY???

C'mon man, you're making Pennsylvanians look bad.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#15]
originaly posted by driftpunch
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FDR killed 400,000, the biggest Mass Murder in US history...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually hitler did with 6 million + jews

not to be a smart a$$ just thought I would point that out
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought I had heard that he was a republican.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

pppffftttt, thats a right wing conspiracy.  it never happened.

oh yeah, how come no one ever mentions 20mil russians killed?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
-jay

This does it for you--not only you show extreme stupidity, but you don't learn--you were warned about personal attacks and name calling.  Goodbye.

Not to mention posting comments of a raciallly/ethnicly derogatory manner...

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

-jay

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

pppffftttt, thats a right wing conspiracy.  it never happened.

oh yeah, how come no one ever mentions 20mil russians killed?

'Cause Ol Joe was our friend... We can't say bad things about our friends, can we (Ok, I can: Stalin was a murderous commie bastard!)?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#22]
What a fuckstick...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top