BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:09:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tell me again what are the American interests at risk here?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell me again why we haven't made a parking lot out of that section of the world !

My interest is in watching it all go down.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:09:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Savages
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:10:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It wasn't rape.  Since they were married,  the man has the right to get it when he wants it.

As per Islamic law.

I can't articulate what I really think of Islamic law without getting the ban hammer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a man that has daughters,,,, this is purely sick. Rape a 8 yo to death??? Approved of by the ''religion of peace''? My disgust and rage is overflowing.
It wasn't rape.  Since they were married,  the man has the right to get it when he wants it.

As per Islamic law.

I can't articulate what I really think of Islamic law without getting the ban hammer.

Islamic law is supposedly based on what Allah wants right?

Who are we to question the all powerful being of the universe?

Oh that's right, we are humans, thus we are perfectly justified in judging the morality of such a being, even if they did actually exist.

The reason is that morality exists outside of the opinions of a deity. No god saying what happened in the OP was okay would make it moral, I don't care who you are.

If Allah was real, would you worship him or go to hell?  

I think I'd much rather be in hell than be in the presence of something so evil for eternity.

The "might makes right" vision of morality, tagged with "oh, and by the way, I happen to know what the universal dictator wants" is the poorest excuse for morality that exists.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:10:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't even know what to say.  Eight years old... just completely robbed of being a kid.  Fuck, this world is inconceivable.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell me again why we haven't made a parking lot out of that section of the world !

So you want to watch a child get raped?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck Yemen with giant rotten donkey dick!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:18:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sub-human filth.

View Quote

This X 1000....
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:18:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fucking savages.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:30:53 AM EDT
[#9]
animals they are.... but what are we doing to do about it? nothing. and for good reason. let the animals live like animals.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:37:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:40:15 AM EDT
[#11]
"but you cant criticize another culture, just because they are different"

I wonder how many of mohammad's child brides died on the wedding night.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:41:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"but you cant criticize another culture, just because they are different"

I wonder how many of mohammad's child brides died on the wedding night.
View Quote
In the same vein as "you can't criticize what god wants since you are incapable of understanding it."

Absolute BS.  If this is what their god wants, then I'm sorry, I am much more moral than their god.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:41:47 AM EDT
[#13]
I am without words about shit like this....just full of rage.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:42:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:50:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If someone's conception of god includes the endorsement of raping 8 year old girls to death, then fuck their god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In the same vein as "you can't criticize what god wants since you are incapable of understanding it."

Absolute BS.  If this is what their god wants, then I'm sorry, I am much more moral than their god.

If someone's conception of god includes the endorsement of raping 8 year old girls to death, then fuck their god.
Amen.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:59:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Is there a COC rule against saying I would gas chamber all pedophiles and murderers,   regardless of what religion they hide behind?

Those that prey on children are particularly heinous. So I would suggest dragging them to the gas chamber by their ankles behind a pick up truck...... Mine preferably
Am I Ok saying that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
COC prohibits me from post the comment I would like.

Is there a COC rule against saying I would gas chamber all pedophiles and murderers,   regardless of what religion they hide behind?

Those that prey on children are particularly heinous. So I would suggest dragging them to the gas chamber by their ankles behind a pick up truck...... Mine preferably
Am I Ok saying that?

Fine by me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:00:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sub-human filth.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:06:06 AM EDT
[#18]
What a selfish POS, 5 times her age ?  Eight years old they should hang him in the desert buy his balls. She's dead, never got to enjoy life. At least she only suffered for that one wedding night. Had she lived it would been a miserable life of demeaning abuse.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:21:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
this planet needs a cleansing
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:38:45 AM EDT
[#20]
God damn those vile pieces of shit.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:45:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And we fall over ourselves to say what great peaceful people they are.

Savages. The whole lot of them.
View Quote

Yep. We're somehow supposed to be saddened when they gas each other.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:53:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 but he was a gentlemen and waited until she turned 9 to have sex with her.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:55:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy killer.   Their God is the same as the Christian and Hebrew God.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:59:18 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
No it doesn't. Somebody who rapes an 8 year old girl to death deserves to have his testicles gnawed off by rabid racoons before being impaled on an iron spike before being set ablaze and left in the center of the village as an example to the other barbarian fucks who would dare entertain the thought. Were I king that motherfucker would die screaming in a manner so macabre that I'd make the history books as one of the world's great monsters. A price I'd willingly pay to ensure that from that day forward people would speak of what happens to those who hurt little girls in a horrified whisper, afraid to mention the exact details because to do so would violate the rules of polite company.

When I hear some dunderhead talking about the impropriety of judging other cultures by our standards, my mind is often drawn to events like this and I usually conclude that what a bunch of barbaric child rapists consider "culture" is probably just a ridiculous theoretical construct designed to let them fuck children to death and get away with it. So fuck other cultures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

COC prohibits me from post the comment I would like.  But it involved pork fat and wood chipper.

No it doesn't. Somebody who rapes an 8 year old girl to death deserves to have his testicles gnawed off by rabid racoons before being impaled on an iron spike before being set ablaze and left in the center of the village as an example to the other barbarian fucks who would dare entertain the thought. Were I king that motherfucker would die screaming in a manner so macabre that I'd make the history books as one of the world's great monsters. A price I'd willingly pay to ensure that from that day forward people would speak of what happens to those who hurt little girls in a horrified whisper, afraid to mention the exact details because to do so would violate the rules of polite company.

When I hear some dunderhead talking about the impropriety of judging other cultures by our standards, my mind is often drawn to events like this and I usually conclude that what a bunch of barbaric child rapists consider "culture" is probably just a ridiculous theoretical construct designed to let them fuck children to death and get away with it. So fuck other cultures.
This is why I heart you.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
COC prohibits me from post the comment I would like.  But it involved pork fat and wood chipper.

I think you and Mr. Tepes would get along just fine.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:04:39 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd like to gently slide the world's biggest pineapple up that child diddler's asshole.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

According to them and only when it's politically convenient.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:31:55 AM EDT
[#29]
This...

Quoted:

Sub-human filth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sub-human filth.

...and this.

Quoted:
Fucking savages.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I went to a lot of Sunday School. I don't recall raping 8 year olds to death being OK in any of the lessons.

So I'll say again:

If somebody's conception of god is perfectly OK with raping 8 year old girls to death, then fuck them and their god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I went to a lot of Sunday School. I don't recall raping 8 year olds to death being OK in any of the lessons.

So I'll say again:

If somebody's conception of god is perfectly OK with raping 8 year old girls to death, then fuck them and their god.
Well usually they waited until puberty.  Usually 12 or 13.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Unreal
View Quote

It's a sick and damn dirty world out there........even just outside your front door.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#33]
The thread title alone makes sad and angry at the same time.

Fuckin unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I have no faith in humanity left
View Quote

If it helps, don't think of them as human.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I really don't see why people like that are left alive and NOT writhing in excruciating pain from having the flesh stripped from their bones!!

A pair of pliers and a blow torch are not enough for what I would do to a person like that!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a newsletter?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you really that fucking obtuse?

Is that some sort of lame ass attempt at humor ?

Fucking asshole.

Edit. I can't spell when pissed
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So I'll say again:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'll say again:

In the Old Testament, child abuse/molestation is not addressed. It condems incestous relationships and rape, but never specifically addresses child molestation. Also, if the two are married, then one cannot rape the other, as they are married. While I don't know if brides of 8 years old happened, there was most certainly young, teenage brides (13, 14, 15).
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Are you really the fucking obtuse?

Is that some sort of lame as attempt at humor ?

Fucking asshole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really the fucking obtuse?

Is that some sort of lame as attempt at humor ?

Fucking asshole.

You said you want to watch it all go down. So what are you referring to?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Slateman

Either you are dense or are trolling. Either way I don't have time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#41]
My kid is one year older than her.

I hope the Muslim hell is an eternity of getting anally raped by wild hogs with sand-paper covered dicks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#42]
People like that should be castrated with a rusty filet knife,thrown in a overflowing J-John and set ablaze...that's one idea.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:54:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

You need to learn to differentiate between good people and bad people.  Good cultures and bad cultures.  

You've been taught your whole life that making such judgements is wrong.    You've been lied to.  

It's never too late to educate yourself.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:58:50 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
You need to learn to differentiate between good people and bad people.  Good cultures and bad cultures.  

You've been taught your whole life that making such judgements is wrong.    You've been lied to.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Same goes for judgements about god.

I can say, unequivocally that if a god exists that would be cool with child rape, then its not a god that is worthy of worship.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#45]
If a religion or culture allows or encourages rape, fuck be upon those people, I have no use for them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:01:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Worthy of a drone strike.  I'll chip in for the fuel and Hellfire.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#48]
That groom, his family, and the bride's family have not evolved except for leaving the caves.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Medieval reptiles.

The billions in treasure and thousands of lives spent, trying to drag these lizards out of the dark ages and turn them into functional nations...all wasted.  Like trying to teach dogs to talk.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:11:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did you really just type that?

Right. Young brides were not terribly uncommon...

But brides who were pre-pubescent were by no means common, and I'm guessing that even those with young brides didn't generally literally fuck them to death. Stop and ponder exactly how you manage to damage the internal organs of an 8 year old girl to the point where she dies using your dick and maybe you'll get where I'm coming from on this, chief.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, if the two are married, then one cannot rape the other, as they are married.

Did you really just type that?

While I don't know if brides of 8 years old happened, there was most certainly young, teenage brides (13, 14, 15).

Right. Young brides were not terribly uncommon...

But brides who were pre-pubescent were by no means common, and I'm guessing that even those with young brides didn't generally literally fuck them to death. Stop and ponder exactly how you manage to damage the internal organs of an 8 year old girl to the point where she dies using your dick and maybe you'll get where I'm coming from on this, chief.

John

Be careful, I think you are talking to a pederastia. After rereading his comments here I'm not sure if another explanation fits.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top