Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hope your future daughter gets teabagged by a guy with a Prince Albert.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not as pissed off as the OP, but I also find tattoos and piercings a HUGE turn-off.  I guess I'm old-fashioned and I have just always thought of them as trashy.  I don't live in my parents basement and my wife is quite hot with no tats or piercings.  She doesn't even wear ear rings anymore.  To quote myself:  "Tattoos and piercings belong in primitive tribal cultures, not a modern technologically advanced society."  Just my opinion.

Embrace the rage brother!!! Let it consume you to the point that you're foaming at the mouth, yelling uncontrollably at your computer moniter beating your fists onto the keyboard like I am!!!!!!

My wife just got a temp tattoo just to mess with me.  Good thing she's not married to you!

Now don't get me wrong, I suppose a SMALL tattoo like on the ankle, or even a small tramp stamp can pass, I don't like ANY ink on my woman, but those would be acceptable.
Those nautical stars on the chest? No-go. The stupid hand tattoo's? No-go. Anything bigger than that? No-go.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope your future daughter gets teabagged by a guy with a Prince Albert.

Right on Bro......... Prince Albert her untill she will not be satisfied with anything else!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So she turned you down huh?

Ugh, no way. I was actually surfing Hotornot.com and noticed like half the seacows with two or more children had facial piercings, and the chicks that would be good looking if it wasn't for that metal.
(I'm a 9.2 on hotornot BTW)

Must be all those cool Harley riders voting for you.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
OK guys.......The rage is starting to subside......I'm coming down now.........Ah man that was some good enragement.......
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So she turned you down huh?

Ugh, no way. I was actually surfing Hotornot.com and noticed like half the seacows with two or more children had facial piercings, and the chicks that would be good looking if it wasn't for that metal.
(I'm a 9.2 on hotornot BTW)

Must be all those cool Harley riders voting for you.

No, it's their pure as the driven snow wives and girlfriends.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm not as pissed off as the OP, but I also find tattoos and piercings a HUGE turn-off.  I guess I'm old-fashioned and I have just always thought of them as trashy.  I don't live in my parents basement and my wife is quite hot with no tats or piercings.  She doesn't even wear ear rings anymore.  To quote myself:  "Tattoos and piercings belong in primitive tribal cultures, not a modern technologically advanced society."  Just my opinion.

Making claims that your wife is hot requires you to post pics or we will all know you married a she-beast.

Pics now of said hot wife.  And no I'm not fucking around.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I often get enraged about weird shit.
Pierced and tatted people often offend my judgment of what's, right and wrong.

Not saying, I’m right just posting my views of right and wrong.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Problem solved
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Making claims that your wife is hot requires you to post pics or we will all know you married a she-beast.

And preferably ones that can only be posted in the BOTD forum.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Yea, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man.

If you said lower back tats i would be right there with ya. lower lip peircing looks pretty hot on some IMO.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I guess I react to women with weird piercings the same way I react to women with tattoos.  

"Wow, she could be really pretty if she hadn't all that cheap aftermarket crap installed on herself."

Nothing sadder than seeing a classic Corvette with glue-on "NO FEAR" decals plastered everywhere and a big plastic spoiler bolted to the back, ya know what I mean?  You think you're accessorizing but all you're doing is turning something nice into instant trash.  Take all that shit off and THEN I'll want to go for a ride.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Take a perfectly attractive woman and put a nose ring on her? Ruins it for me.

Makes you violent toward them too apparently.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the only pic of her I have in my photobucket at the moment.  She has since lost about 20 lbs (down to a size 6 after having 2 kids back to back) and cut her hair short:

I have been begging her to let me post pics of her so I can show her off.  She just turned 24, btw.  I'm 40.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I hate those stupid piercings! I just wanna rip them out of chicks faces and smash the chunk of metal with a hammer.
The only place chicks should be allowed to have piercings is their ears. Other than that, no where else.
Chicks with nose piercings just make me think "whore" when I see it.
Now I know this isn't always the case, and it's most likely that chicks with nose/lip/eyebrow/toungue/cheek/neck piercings in fact DO NOT engage in regular gangbangs or just let anybody with a wang pound the beaver.
But they just drive me INSANE!!!! I hate facial piercings on women!
(and guys with toungue piercings I gotta watch my cornhole around)

Hmmm, didn't I hear this sermon before?

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
This is the only pic of her I have in my photobucket at the moment.  She has since lost about 20 lbs (down to a size 6 after having 2 kids back to back) and cut her hair short:

i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/supernovavideo/Wife.jpg

I have been begging her to let me post pics of her so I can show her off.  She just turned 24, btw.  I'm 40.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I guess I react to women with weird piercings the same way I react to women with tattoos.  

"Wow, she could be really pretty if she hadn't all that cheap aftermarket crap installed on herself."

Nothing sadder than seeing a classic Corvette with glue-on "NO FEAR" decals plastered everywhere and a big plastic spoiler bolted to the back, ya know what I mean?  You think you're accessorizing but all you're doing is turning something nice into instant trash.  Take all that shit off and THEN I'll want to go for a ride.

I always say:

graffiti = bumper stickers = tatoos

Why deface a beautiful building, car, or woman with crap?  From an objective/abstract point of view a tattoo is no better than a big nasty scar.  A scar that a lot of money was wasted spent on.  If you want art, put a frame around it and hang it on a wall.

Oh crap!  I'm starting to feel rage!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm with GUNNUT.I HATE PIERCINGS AND TRAMP STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You don't look like a classy woman,you look like CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------134thSIGNAL
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Kinda like a TAPCO fucked gun eh?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Not my cup of tea either, I like gals I wouldn't be ashamed to bring home to dinner. But whatever floats your boat. None of my business.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Hey baby, you like my new furniture nose ring?  Doesn't it make my nose look SOOOO tacticool sexy?

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey baby, you like my new furniture nose ring?  Doesn't it make my nose look SOOOO tacticool sexy?

www.publicola.mu.nu/archives/images/ak041607%20048edit.jpg

At least that's a useful nosering!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Wow.

IBDCAHPP
In before Dusty_C and his pecker piercing!?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I agree with you about tat sleeves on women, it makes them look like trailer trash.

Facial piercings too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I live in my parents basement.......

Possibly the first time in ARFCOM history that this has been admitted when there was still the option not to.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Leaves more of the fun chicks for me.

Enjoy.  That sort of "fun" I can live without.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Possibly the first time in ARFCOM history that this has been admitted when there was still the option not to.

Sorry, I have to admit I actually live in their attic. We have no basement.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#30]
If thats all it takes to enrage you I hope you don't own guns. I admit that a chick with nose/lip/eyebrow/nipple/ect rings turns me off, but I don't lose sleep over it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I just read the OP to my wife (college grad w/ small nose stud).

Her response:  Sounds like the kind of guy that never gets laid.

I love my wife.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
If thats all it takes to enrage you I hope you don't own guns. I admit that a chick with nose/lip/eyebrow/nipple/ect rings turns me off, but I don't lose sleep over it.

Nipple Rings are very sexy
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Take a perfectly attractive woman and put a nose ring on her? Ruins it for me.

Makes you violent toward them too apparently.

Violent??
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I love my wife.

I am a virgin actually.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong...........Nothing ruins a nice titty more than punching a freakin hole in it. Oh tramp stamps are teh slutty to me too, but hey not my body so do as you please.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't get that shit. I saw a chick with a split or forked tongue with about 10 differrent piercings. Almost covered in tattoos,its a shame because she would've been a great looking girl.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#37]
I dont have time to read 4 pages, but Im guessing that the OP got turned down by a chica with ink and piercings.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I dont have time to read 4 pages, but Im guessing that the OP got turned down by a chica with ink and piercings.

No, they intimidate me WAAAYYYY too much. If they're willing to stick needles all over their skin, and stratch a hole in their ears big enough to fit a silver dollar through, what the heck might they do to my body and my bits and pieces?!?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#39]
This thread made me think of Dennis Leary's rant on coffee/piercings.

Not safe for work. Piercing segment starts at 4:00

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkg0WLj7TJ8
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love my wife.

I am a virgin actually.

i wonder why.

question the first:  who are you to dictate "appropriate" piercing locations for other people?  according to my grandparents, pierced ears and skirts that show a woman's ankles mean that she is a whore.  just remember, no matter how conservative your standards, there's always someone who thinks that you are the filthy hippy.

question the second:  are you so emotionally unstable that what someone else wears actually makes you angry?  i'd hate to live my life letting someone else dictate how i feel.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#41]
People like you enrage me also.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I BET YOU HATE GUYS WITH TATTOO'S THAT RIDE HARLEYS TOO!

Tell Dusty C how much you hate them.

I hate people that use apostrophes to let me know "an S is coming!".

Just kidding!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#43]
The saddest part of this thread is that the Army still uses ACUs in 2015.

Quoted:
Thats it, heres my enraged hotdog man pic:
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong...........Nothing ruins a nice titty more than punching a freakin hole in it. Oh tramp stamps are teh slutty to me too, but hey not my body so do as you please.

Wrong.........Nothing enhances a nice titty more than a small ring

I'm thinking it may be "Agree to disagree" time
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I love my wife.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.........Nothing enhances a nice titty more than a small ring

I'm thinking it may be "Agree to disagree" time

Yep, barbell nipple piercings are fuckin hot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#47]
TURNS me in
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love my wife.

I am a virgin actually.

i wonder why.

question the first:  who are you to dictate "appropriate" piercing locations for other people?  according to my grandparents, pierced ears and skirts that show a woman's ankles mean that she is a whore.  just remember, no matter how conservative your standards, there's always someone who thinks that you are the filthy hippy.

question the second:  are you so emotionally unstable that what someone else wears actually makes you angry?  i'd hate to live my life letting someone else dictate how i feel.

I am right, thats who I am to judge. I was coming down after the enragement, but now I'm back to full jihad against facial piercings!!! HALALALALALA!!!!!!
I'm......Turning..........INTO.........HOTDOGMAN!!!!!! (see above pic of enraged hotdog man from the FUTURE btw)
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live upstairs in a real bedroom. HA!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#50]
One day you will wake up and you will be 40 years old virgin.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top