BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I asked this in the dupe thread just before it got locked...is the Senate More-Or-Less a "Done-Deal" as far as agreeing with this?

The Senate usually doesn't make waves. Usually.
Cool, good for you guys

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
When does it take affect ???? and what will be allowed now No more Pal and MNR registration for hunting ect??
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
When does it take affect ???? and what will be allowed now No more Pal and MNR registration for hunting ect??

Not soon enough.

I'm going to guess no more PAL. MNR will probably still be mandatory(may depend on provinces).
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
CONGRATULATIONS!

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations to all of my Canadian brothers and sisters.!

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not soon enough.

I'm going to guess no more PAL. MNR will probably still be mandatory(may depend on provinces).

Still going to need a PAL afaik, but it's not that bad.
I am going to celebrate by ordering that M-14 i've been pining aboot !!!

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not soon enough.

You might have to fuck over some more people by selling them a GM product first if you want to afford it!
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Good job guys, now start working on  getting your LOADED HANDGUNS out of the house.
Keep the pressure ON, let freedom ring LOUD and clear.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:20:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Canada = free state?

I like to think we're pretty much the only western nation to be moving in the direction of freedom and sound economic policies.

Sadly, the Canadian government is going after your privacy rights.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Bill+provokes+privacy+fears/6142986/story.html
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea for Canada!!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not soon enough.

You might have to fuck over some more people by selling them a GM product first if you want to afford it!

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Canada = free state?

I like to think we're pretty much the only western nation to be moving in the direction of freedom and sound economic policies.

Sadly, the Canadian government is going after your privacy rights.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Bill+provokes+privacy+fears/6142986/story.html

I will write my Rep
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not soon enough.

Oh chill out Mrs.Serious
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Wonderful, and I only had 1,549 more miles to go on my long gun smuggling  tunnel.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Once the bill is finally passed into law, Quebec will immediately seek an injunction from the courts to halt the destruction of the registry data.

Mathieu St-Pierre, a spokesman for Quebec Public Security Minister Robert Dutil, said Quebec has the full intention of taking legal action against the federal government if it does not cough up the data it wants.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/15/conservatives-and-enthusiasts-cheer-the-end-of-the-long-gun-registry/
F**k the Quebec Lieberals..I have a feeling Harper is gonna tell them to get bent!

I fucking hope so. I have a while yet before I finish trade school and can move out west.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Canada = free state?

As free as you can be limited to 5 round mags...
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just watched the liberal 2 billion dollar lie get voted out of existence.
MP's in Ottawa just voted 159 to 130 in favor of abolishing it!  

The Conservative government promised to get rid of it and they did!!!
Look out gun shops..I think your sales are gonna go up!

Good for you guys! Cool avatar, too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Once the bill is finally passed into law, Quebec will immediately seek an injunction from the courts to halt the destruction of the registry data.

Mathieu St-Pierre, a spokesman for Quebec Public Security Minister Robert Dutil, said Quebec has the full intention of taking legal action against the federal government if it does not cough up the data it wants.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/15/conservatives-and-enthusiasts-cheer-the-end-of-the-long-gun-registry/
F**k the Quebec Lieberals..I have a feeling Harper is gonna tell them to get bent!

I fucking hope so. I have a while yet before I finish trade school and can move out west.

You better get yer butt out here ASAP. 50,000 trades jobs are waiting to be filled and the wages are skyrocketing.
How's that for Mr. Serious ?

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You better get yer butt out here ASAP. 50,000 trades jobs are waiting to be filled and the wages are skyrocketing.
How's that for Mr. Serious ?

I'm trying
A year left in school
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I just watched the liberal 2 billion dollar lie get voted out of existence.

MP's in Ottawa just voted 159 to 130 in favor of abolishing it!  

The Conservative government promised to get rid of it and they did!!!

Look out gun shops..I think your sales are gonna go up!

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Congrat guys, eh?

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Non- restricted Tavor coming up for me the minute the demise of the registry is official.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 3:55:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I believe they also still allow mail order of long guns?

For sure...

Pay with visa... Mailman delivers in a few days.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 3:58:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe they also still allow mail order of long guns?

For sure...

Pay with visa... Mailman delivers in a few days.

Now that is sweet. If you have a C&R license here in the states you can do the same thing with older stuff, but its not exactly the same thing. You guys do have better laws than a lot of places here, especially now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 5:15:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Fucking awesome  
I guess registrations doesn't always lead to confiscation.  
Well they did is asia & europe

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top