User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How does one get "sick of winning"?  I think I'd like that.
View Quote
I think he meant whining

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Opps It is whinning, again bad spelling on my part!.........
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Awesome.

Perhaps spend your newfound time learning the English language?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well , I'm calling it quits after working for my family after 32 years. Started when I was 16 years old at $4.00 an hour. Now I'm 49 years old, part owner for almost 10 years my wife of 30 years was the girl Friday for the office/barn. Our home is paid for no credit card debt , no debt at all to speak of.  Not rich by no means but according to our workers and friends you would think we where millionaires. Sick and tired of paying to much taxs, sick of the winning at work, sick of my parents , sick of the rules and regulations, shutting down jobs for dirt in the road no silt fence, inspector falling things for the stupidest things. Heck I'm sick of my self for what I've tuned into.
I can head over to the barn and go through the gated and my morning just goes to heck. I still love my tractors and machines working till dark when it's cold or hot durning the summer. I thank God for what he has done for my wife and I in our life (we are both born again Christians) and look forward to what may come in the new year.  It's really sad but life's goes on...............

Awesome.

Perhaps spend your newfound time learning the English language?  

Congrats though OP! Hats off to you!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I do NOT want pics of wife: I want pics of TRACTORS.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Prayers out for a happy and healthy retirement.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top