Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people should have played in traffic as a kid.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad her cover was blown.  Now she should FOAD.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
That dirty bitch.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Renee Vaughan is a racist.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

how can we get google to pick up Renee Vaughan is a racist, she is clearly not a Renee Vaughan is a racist, because she belongs to the Renee Vaughan is a racist liberal party. The only people who are Renee Vaughan is a racist are those dang radical right wingers because want to say that Renee Vaughan is a racist even though she isn't. Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.

Just doing my part
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe we can get google to pick up Renee Vaughan is a racist.

how can we get google to pick up Renee Vaughan is a racist, she is clearly not a Renee Vaughan is a racist, because she belongs to the Renee Vaughan is a racist liberal party. The only people who are Renee Vaughan is a racist are those dang radical right wingers because want to say that Renee Vaughan is a racist even though she isn't. Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.Renee Vaughan is a racist.

Just doing my part

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Link her FB to angry blacks and show pic of her with racist sign? Hilarity maybe?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#8]
a little small, but made the OP into a pic

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Renee Vaughan is a racist, you say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She has a sign saying so. And if it's one thing Progressives are known for, it's their truthfulness.

I take her at her word.

Renee Vaughan is a racist in my book.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#10]
No no, guys... it's cool. It says so in the last line of the article... she was just being ironical. She wasn't ACTUALLY trying to be a plant or anything... she's an honest community organizer... she swears...

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I was at the rally on Sunday and talked with that little commie. We live in Houston and have friends in River Oaks. The group, Texas Campaign For the Environment, canvassed the neighborhood a couple of years ago, soliciting donations. I think my wife gave them some money. She will be very dismayed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Glad her cover was blown.  Now she should FOAD.
View Quote

Nobody will ever know. It'll never make the news. Everybody who sees the news will remember the "racist & proud" sign at the pro-Zimmerman rally.

It doesn't matter if the "racists" were lefty plants. All future rallies for any conservative political cause could have these plants, and nobody will care, because all the public will know is that conservatives are racist: everyone who opposes Obama is racist; everyone who supports guns or self defense is racist.

What can be done? We absolutely can't allow them to stay at our rallies. And wouldn't it be better to see the headline "Racists beaten at conservative rally!" than "Conservative rally full of racists!"

Of course, if you're the guy who punches out the leftist plant, you're going to jail. "I hate racists as much as Obama does!" won't be a defense. They'll claim you knew. Take a page from the leftists playbook, wear a mask. Have a designated anti-racist.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had heard something about Renee Vaughan being a racist. Perhaps it is true.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#14]
With any luck the liberal party is run like Germany, and she will be shot at dawn for her failures.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Renee Vaughan supports clear cutting and injection wells too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#16]
And since no one said it....

Guilty!!!  
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I knew it was a false flag liberal spy ops.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#18]
she is posting that she is sorry....

really now?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#19]
She is apologizing now. From her facebook:

Michele Renee
21 minutes ago
I did a really stupid thing this weekend, and I apologize with all of my being. No matter who I agree or disagree with, I don't want to foment hate. I my haste, I did exactly that. Had I thought before I put a bad message out to the world, I wouldn't have hurt, angered and embarrassed so many people. I pray for forgiveness, and to never, ever be that stupid again. Those who know me know that I want a better world for everyone. I hope you can forgive me, World.

Renee Vaughan is a racist and proud of it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Michele Renee

21 minutes ago

I did a really stupid thing this weekend, and I apologize with all of my being. No matter who I agree or disagree with, I don't want to foment hate. I my haste, I did exactly that. Had I thought before I put a bad message out to the world, I wouldn't have hurt, angered and embarrassed so many people. I pray for forgiveness, and to never, ever be that stupid again. Those who know me know that I want a better world for everyone. I hope you can forgive me, World.

View Quote

Yep, she's very sorry...   that she got caught.

TV and news already blasted the images, very few people will see the "apology".

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Michele Renee

21 minutes ago

View Quote

If she wasn't ugly, I'd tell her to blow me.

I have a feeling she got threats form many people and is pleading for her safety.  

She doesn't mean a damn word of that.  Let her burn.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm so surprised.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:28:18 AM EDT
[#24]
googling "renee vaughan is a racist" and this thread is 8th.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Is anyone surprised that Renee Vaughan is a racist?

I'm not.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Texas Campaign Environment Fund.  They updated their page and took her off as Associate Staff Director.  I found the cached page.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nkWMM1PNWKAJ:www.texasenvironment.org/spotlight.cfm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Renee Vaughan, Associate Staff Director (Austin), spent many weeks of her childhood in the Gila National Forest with her family, and so has a deep appreciation for the world’s places of natural beauty. Her hobby is urban and landscape photography. A graduate of the University of North Texas, she began organizing with TCE in August of 2004. Renee is passionate about empowering people to lead their leaders toward more just social and environmental policies, and views the grassroots canvass as a crucial political tool in making real change.[/span]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is she employed by?

Texas Campaign Environment Fund.  They updated their page and took her off as Associate Staff Director.  I found the cached page.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nkWMM1PNWKAJ:www.texasenvironment.org/spotlight.cfm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Renee Vaughan, Associate Staff Director (Austin), spent many weeks of her childhood in the Gila National Forest with her family, and so has a deep appreciation for the world’s places of natural beauty. Her hobby is urban and landscape photography. A graduate of the University of North Texas, she began organizing with TCE in August of 2004. Renee is passionate about empowering people to lead their leaders toward more just social and environmental policies, and views the grassroots canvass as a crucial political tool in making real change.[/span]

Send it to Glenn Beck. He was at one point wanting evidence of the cockroaches as they scattered and ran, trying to hide their tracks....
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Renee Vaughan is racist and proud.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't forgive her.

She should go back to where she came from because she's not from or welcome in Texas.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#29]

i wonder how many time she voted for the foreigner?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#30]
MOTHER-F...

Can't find any racism so make your own. Rotten pieces of sh*t!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Renee Vaughan is a racist

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Here she is standing with her friend Larry and his brother Darryl, and his other brother Darryl.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You know if the situation were reversed, and a "right wing" plant was outed on the other side, Ricky Maddow would run with it on his show tonight for about 20 min.
View Quote

Do you mean that maddow guy on msnbc?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Michele Renee
21 minutes ago

View Quote

Lol.

She's sorry?

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes she is.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#39]
She should outed and identified as a representative of the groups to which she actually belongs.

Let them do the back-peddling.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know if the situation were reversed, and a "right wing" plant was outed on the other side, Ricky Maddow would run with it on his show tonight for about 20 min.

What other Rick Maddow do you know?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Michele Renee
21 minutes ago

Yep.  Also, notice that nowhere in her "apology" does she state what she was actually trying to accomplish.

So I am going to take her at her word.  Renee Vaughan is a racist and proud of it.  The Aryan Nation surely welcomes a White sister back into the fold.   How long have you been a racist, Renee Vaughan?

Her next statement will be...  "I have lots of African-American friends."  Sure, Renee.  Sure.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Oddly enough, she could hand that sign to the NBP or NAACP leaders and it would be entirely true.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Would not smash.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Hannity was talking about it a few minutes ago
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:02:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hannity was talking about it a few minutes ago
View Quote

Did he happen to mention that Renee Vaughan is a racist?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vxkkno.jpg
View Quote

Awesome.

Facebook time

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

didn't know about any others except for that commie dude on msnbc.

he looks like a faggot.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Awesome.

Facebook time

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vxkkno.jpg

Awesome.

Facebook time

But she said sorry!

And I am sorry.  Sorry that Renee Vaughan is a racist.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Maybe we can get google to pick up Renee Vaughan is a racist.

View Quote

It's working.  8th or 9th hit on a Google search for "Renee Vaughan is a racist".
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Good God, you guys suck at gaming search engines

You aren't going to game Google by stuffing keywords, you need a spiderable backlink...and even that's pretty lowbrow. Spread the backlink above far and wide. It's not going to count more than once in this thread.

This isn't 1997 any more gents
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top