Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW, when I opened this thread and saw the word "torture flights", I expected something a bit Vietnam'ish. I have heard stories (and confirmed at least one through a Marine Force Recon guy who I know was there) that some CIA operators used to take VC prisoners up in Hueys and if they didn't tell them what they wanted to hear, would dump them out the cargo doors. He said it was a weird sight seeing a black pajama clad man falling a couple thousand feet through the air.

If what we do now freaks out the bleeding hearts, they'd die if they knew some of things we have done in the past.

The Koreans did one better than this, they would take up two or more and throw one out before the questions began just to set the pace of things.

Story time.

During one operation, in which the objective was to find and capture/kill an NVA general, a LRRP team took two prisoners, an elderly Vietnamese man and a younger Vietnamese man.  They were picked up in a helicopter for interrogation; two individuals came along with the helicopter to begin their interrogation on the flight back, as speedy interrogation is important, and they also had the above in mind.

One of the individuals began asking the younger man the whereabouts of the general, which the younger man refused to answer.  The elderly man was then tossed out of the helicopter, in an effort to get the younger man to talk.  After the elderly man was ejected from the aircraft, fear was evident in the younger man's eyes.  Success!  He would talk now!

They repeated the question about the whereabouts of the general.  In response, the frightened young man pointed out the door of the helicopter with his chin.

The two individuals abandoned this interrogation technique shortly thereafter.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Anything used on 'terrorists' today, will be used on your children tommorow.

As to the utter idiots who beleive that we do not need to hold our government accountable, and in fact we should not even know what it is doing on our name, you eventually will get the government you long for.

FOr a free nation to stand, it needs to be transparent.  Otherwise, choose which rights and freedoms you are willing to give up, you know, willingly.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anything used on 'terrorists' today, will be used on your children tommorow.

Well...let's see...

1 acft flown into one of the WTC towers...

1 acft flown into the other WTC tower...

1 acft flown into the Pentagon...

1 acft's mission foiled by the passengers - acft crashed in PA...

Numerous beheadings...

And all the events I guarandamntee you are not being reported.

The terrorists pretty much have out done us, by and large.

Fucking nuke 'em.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top