Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
My dads kinda old and he drives a Buick.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My first car was a '82 Buick Skylark I bought from my parents for $500 - what a piece of crap!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Hehe, if my old regal could talk!!!

We have a section of road in town called the "double dips" that kids sled down during winter storms. I used the dips to defy gravity in my late 80's Regal many times. They are really over built cars and the ride is great.

ETA,

The liner on the roof came off and if you happened  to scrape the insulation a shower of fiberglass flakes would then pour all over the interior. I totaled the hood and grill from hitting a deer. I ended up with a baby blue car with off white hood. I took the deer antlers and attached to the bumper/grille too.

Also, someone decided to write "I wish this was a moped" on the hood while it was parked at the mall. I left it on...
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Someone really did jump one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMTHwjy6Z8

He forgot you're supposed to let off the gas while airborne.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a 84 Regal back in 1990. It has 85K original miles. I drove it until it had 150K and sold it. All I ever did to it was regular oil changes, trans fluid change, spark plugs wires, it went through 1 battery and a water pump.

Other than that was reliable and comfy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a '67 Buick Riviera once.  Had it up to 140+ once or twice.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#8]

I had a green Riv that same body style.  If I would have known it jumped that good, I would have kept it!

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Damn, they really fucked the front end up.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top