BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I eat at McDs just for the apple pies.  
Mmmmmmmmm...... two for a buck !  The fries were really good until some health nut intimidated them into changing what they cooked 'em in.  
Don't  even get me started about Wendy's or Burger King..... both crap.

The way I look at it is.... your money, spend it how you want.  I do.

Rip
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Loved that shit when I was a kid, but now their stuff makes me feel ill.  Eat Wendys instead, nothing beats a big bacon classic (with onions )

may taste great but just think... the money you spend there, some of it goes in the pocket of Sarah Brady and her gun grabbing cohorts.

I  admit though yesterday was the FIRST time in probably 15 years that I ate a burger at Wendy's... Damn that was good.

I like In n Out better.

Wendys supports Sarah Brady? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Onions make your dick bigger.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Loved that shit when I was a kid, but now their stuff makes me feel ill.  Eat Wendys instead, nothing beats a big bacon classic (with onions )

may taste great but just think... the money you spend there, some of it goes in the pocket of Sarah Brady and her gun grabbing cohorts.

I  admit though yesterday was the FIRST time in probably 15 years that I ate a burger at Wendy's... Damn that was good.

I like In n Out better.

Wendys supports Sarah Brady? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes it does.

Can't find anything about this using google, got any links?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Man... McDonald has possibly the stupidiest workers on the face of the earth. One time I went threw the drive threw at McDonalds and order a Hamburger with no mayo. Instead, they gave me a hamburger with NO MEAT!!!!!! Can you believe that shit. They gave me a hamburger with no meat. Who in their right fuckin mind would order a hamburger, and then tell them no meat. They gave me nothing but a bun and extra mayo and ketchup with lettice.

Shoulda said "WHERE'S THE BEEF????"
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Nothing found on the NRA-ILA website's "blacklist" about Wendy's Int'l or Olemark, LLC.

www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have never ever had a McDonald's hamburger before... and I like hamburgers and all, but never had one. I've never had any fast food hamburger. I hate onions too, glad I'm not missing out on anything.

Oh, come one...not once?

+1 ........ Hard to believe , I even know a Progeny of old Vegan hippies that crossed into the forbidden land
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Something about "clown meat" and "special sauce" that keep me away.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oh yeah, I once got a Big Mac with no meat on it.  Took me two bites to realize it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I haven't eaten any beef at McDonalds for about 7 years because it sucks. Usually go for the chicken nuggets if I'm desperate.

Oh, and if you ever get tempted to try the chicken biscuit in the breakfast menu, don't. They're oversized chicken mcnuggets made with about 10 percent dark meat and 90 percent gristle.

Chicken is not a breakfast product, in any shape or form.  PORK is for breakfast hehe.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Hardee's chicken biscuits are absofrickenlutely wonderful.  Brilliant even!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Good for you.  [
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Something about "clown meat" and "special sauce" that keep me away.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Nothing found on the NRA-ILA website's "blacklist" about Wendy's Int'l or Olemark, LLC.

www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

On google I couldn't make any connection between Wendys and Sarah Brady or any gun control group.  I found some articles about a shooting at Wendys which groups used to push gun control, but thats about it.  Maybe Wendys supporting Brady is just a arfcom rumor.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Nothing warms the cockles of my little heart more than seeing a McDonalds burn down on the evening news.

I was in a McD's just off I-5 in San Fernando, Ca in 2000; the Chinese manager was giving the Mexican help the living hell - I couldn't understand any of it and just left, but it was damn funny.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I haven't eaten any beef at McDonalds for about 7 years because it sucks. Usually go for the chicken nuggets if I'm desperate.

Oh, and if you ever get tempted to try the chicken biscuit in the breakfast menu, don't. They're oversized chicken mcnuggets made with about 10 percent dark meat and 90 percent gristle.

LOL. So they are made from the SAME chopped / pressed / formed carp, then.
And I'm LMFAO at someone that admits eating Chicken McNuggets, but disses McD burgers. Such a sensitive pallet. LOL.

How old are the kids posting 'never ate a fast-food burger' and 'teh suck'? Most childish shit I've read here all week.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#19]
McDonalds has the best breakfast. Those McGriddles are awsome. And you can get teh pancake breakfast for like 3bucks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#20]
thats why i dont eat mcdonalds

and thier food sucks

but thier fries are ok
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
McD's fries are pretty good, but the rest of the food sucks.

I avoid the place on general healthy eating principle.

McD's fries taste good because they are coated with a sugar water solution before freezing.  The sad thing is I can remember when the burgers were good, were hot, were made out of meat, were big, and were not served by the rejects of society.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
McDonalds has the best fries on the world.  Bar none.

Rally's blows them away!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
McD's fries are pretty good, but the rest of the food sucks.

I avoid the place on general healthy eating principle.

McD's fries taste good because they are coated with a sugar water solution before freezing.  The sad thing is I can remember when the burgers were good, were hot, were made out of meat, were big, and were not served by the rejects of society.

I can't remember that but I do remember when mom & dad taking us to mcdonalds was a treat and not a once ot twice aweek thing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#24]
That McD burger patty is not a real hamburger. It's an All-Purpose Patty. In the morning it starts out as a sausage patty and magically at 11:00 AM it becomes a burger. Either way it still tastes like shit and surely doesn't resemble meat.
Finnbear

Quoted:
When you want Burger King, go to Burger King.

Don't go to Wendys and ask for a burrito supreme.

You could have taken the burge back and demanded they make you a new one.

Where the hell are you that you can get a burger at 10:42am anyway?

A tasty cheeseburger for breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
They get a little pissed when you take the burger back to the counter and throw the pickles at the shake machine .

True story . I was about 2 or 3 and choking at McDonald's . They wouldn't give my mom a cup of water to try and stop the choking . The lady behind the counter kept telling her it was $.10 or no water . The guy behind my mom reached in his pocket took out a quarter and bounced it of the lady's head . He said " Give her two and choke on the nickle ."

Damn man, that's rediculous. If that would have happened to me, I would have just went back behind the counter and got it myself, and then write a VERY nasty letter to the CEO of the company.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'm boycotting McDonald's, not because they're anti-gun, but damn, those fuckers need to learn how to make a burger using real fire.  And when I ask for no onions, I mean NO GOD DAMNED ONIONS.  For some reason when I say no onions rather then giving me NO onions the give me a million little chunks of onion that I must then spend the next 20 minutes of my life picking out with a sharp french fry.

Digital

Man I hear you loud and clear. The burgers are not nearly as good as wendy's or BK. And I hate the onions too. My major gripe is that by the time I have gotten rid of all of the onions there is no ketchup or whatever that is, on the burger anymore and I have to put more but it never tastes as good as the kind they put on there.

Besides that I also cant stand their chicken sandwiches because they put too little mayo. I have several times asked for extra mayo only to receive NO mayo.

Solution. buy from wendy's or Burger King.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
but damn, those fuckers need to learn how to make a burger using real fire.

When you want Burger King, go to Burger King.

Don't go to Wendys and ask for a burrito supreme.

You could have taken the burge back and demanded they make you a new one.

Where the hell are you that you can get a burger at 10:42am anyway?

A tasty cheeseburger for breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Thats another gripe. I remember the first time that I found out that I couldnt have a burger because it was breakfast and I had to wait for lunch. I experienced that at Mcdonalds and BK. So far though wendy's will give me a burger no matter what time it is.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Where would you eat?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Dont get me started on McDonalds! (ElDonalds?)

I think they have an internal contest to see which store has the fastest drive through time. Problem is that they don't count the time waiting to order. When you finally get to the order window they say "just a minute please" and keep you waiting 5. Then when you finally order, and get to the window, they tell you to "pull forward". I would understand this if you order something wacky, but I'm talking about a happy meal and a drink. I pulled forward ONCE. They completely botched the order, and gave no catsup, straws, or napkins. I was pissed! I had a sleeping baby in the car and didn't want to go into inside.  Next time they asked me to pull forward I said "No Thanks, I was here first, and you are so incompetent that I need to check my order before I leave" I put my car in park, and leaned back. I took my time, looking through every bag, opening up every item, and made sure to ask for anything that I might need.

They still ask me to pull forward every time I go there. My 3 favorite responses:
#1With a completely vacant "dumb blonde look" Gee. No Thanks
#2 I was here first, its my turn.
#3 That would be cheating Your timers wouldn't be accurate

Another one when I'm not in the mood to deal with them is to just talk on my cell and smile and nod when they ask me to pull forward and not move.

Hmmm...in reading back over what I have written.....God I need a life!

The story about flinging the cheeseburger back at the drive through help is true. I ordered a cheeseburger, With catsup only. The help was trying to coerce me into pulling forward. When I refused, the drowned my sons burger in catsup, and included a pickle. You wouldn't believe the adhesive power of catsup! Took quite a while to slowly slide down the window. I showed them their f***ing pickle.

And whats up with getting rid of supersize items??? People are too stupid to control themselves so McDonalds caves and gets rid of the supersize? What next? A 2 burger limit?

Heard it once, but it's still hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#30]
We need a "Best Of" list:

Best milkshake:  Wendy's frosty
Best burger:  Burger King Whopper
Best Beef Sandwich:  Arby's
Best Fries:  Burger King
Best Pies:  Burger King
Best Fried Chicken: Popeye's Hot and Spicy
etc.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
We need a "Best Of" list:

Best milkshake:  Wendy's frosty
Best burger:  Burger King Whopper  Wendy's Classic Triple w/Cheese and Bacon
Best Beef Sandwich:  Arby's
Best Fries:  Burger King
Best Pies:  Burger King
Best Fried Chicken: Popeye's Hot and Spicy
etc.

When you're done, you have a wrapper filled with about half a can of WD40 substitute.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:06:41 AM EDT
[#32]
"Onions are the Lords gift to a hungry heathen world"

~Hepcat85
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:14:01 AM EDT
[#33]
White Castle is proof that the Beast is among us...

White Castle makes the BEST hamburger Laxative found anywhere. Period.

I defy anyone to eat a half dozen of those bastards and not fly into orbit on a stream of high pressure poo.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
McDonalds is for children.

Try Wendys, In and Out Burger, or Carl's Jr. for a man's burger.

+1

I hate McDonald's.  If I want a GOOD burger, I got to In-N-Out.  In-N-Out is the best.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:07:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
If you haven't seen the documentary
"Supersize Me" yet, rent it. It is a biased
hatchet job for sure; but it does demonstrate
what a nation of fast/fat food junkies we've
become.

Supersize Me is to show how evil fast food corporations are.  I thought it was supposed to document why fat people need to lay off the Mickey D's, but no.  It just gives them more of a reason so sue.

Yes, they've now gotten rid of the Supersize menu.  Unbelievable.  Some guys eat a lot, give them their damn menu, just don't let the fatasses win their lawsuits.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#37]
I eat at Hardees, our version of Carl jrs. Now thats a hamburger.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Hardee's is Carl's Jr.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hardee's is Carl's Jr.  

It may be the same company but its NOT the same food. Carl's Jr's is 1000x times better than Hardee's.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
McDonalds is for children.

Try Wendys, In and Out Burger, or Carl's Jr. for a man's burger.

+1 on In and Out Burger

4x4, with animal style friess.  THAT'S good eating.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#41]
maybe you shouldnt have "threw" stuff at them
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#42]
You made the choice to eat there.  Quit your whining.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#43]
No one in the right minds should eat that crap anyways.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#44]
i already stay far away McTrash!!!!!  you do not get your $ worth   small so called burgers  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top