Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't order from Botach on a bet.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
They've really cleaned up their act lately and will actually call you if something is out of stock.

I've taken advantage of their good deals.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Even back in 2001 the rule was you called
Them and checked that the item was in stock.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I've ordered a few times and so far haven't had any problems
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm still waiting on some mags from them, been over a month.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]

I have only ordered from them once and it was recently (like a month or two ago) but the item was delivered on time and as advertised.... YMMV
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Waiting? if you go more than a few days just cancel the order.

I placed an order Friday the 11th. we will see how it goes.

I ordered troy battle sight tritium upgrades and some magpul stuff and used the coupon code magpul and got 10% off

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Few days ago I placed an order 4 an acog, next day got an email saying it was out of stock and that they'd inform me when the optic was back in stock. In the email they also listed similar scopes that were in stock, in case I would be interested in an alternative. Credit card was not charged. I have no problem with how they handled it at all accept I would prefer they had a system that showed you what's in stock BEFORE placing an order.

It does appear to me Botach has been working to address their faults, or past faults. At their prices I'm willing to look their direction any time I'm shopping for an optic.

I think you hit it:  their problems are largely in the past, yet (and not unexpectedly) their bad rep still haunts them.  I think they saw the light and have improved.

One of our guys has actually been to their store/warehouse and said they were fine to deal with in person.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've ordered a few times and never had any problems with Botach. Optics Planet on the other hand is fucked up.

I have ordered from them twice and it was a big mistake.

I thought I am the only one that had issues with Optics Planet glad I am not

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I've ordered from them several times and only had an issue once.

At one point in time I was looking to purchase a bike, and Botac had (then) last-year's model "police bikes" for something like 40-50% off. I called and asked before I placed the order and was told they were in-stock. Long story short: they weren't. They did charge the card, and I had to cancel the order.

In any case, I decided to give them another shot. This past Saturday (March 12), I placed an order for one of those LMT Uppers and a couple pairs of the EOTac pants. My card was charged today, but I have yet to receive shipping info. I'll update you all on this when I hear something.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Never do business with Midwest Hunters Outlet

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I've saved lots of money using Botach over the past couple of years. Go into it expecting a possible back order and you should have no problem. If you need something quickly you should be using your local gun store.

I have never had any problems with Sportsman's Guide either. Saved hundreds if not thousands of dollars buying stuff from them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I've ordered from them several times with no problems at all
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I contacted them.. they did not have shit that I ordered in stock so I canceled.. who the hell waits on back orders?

$16 for ups ground was steep IMO for the small and light items I ordered as well.

I did not have any problems with the customer service when I contacted through the online chat.. and I got answers and canceled with no hassle.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#16]
An update on my order:

-3/12/11 Order placed for:
LMT Upper
2x Eotac pants

-3/14/11
CC Charged

-3/15/11
I hadn't received a shipping notice about the order, but I clicked on the link I received in the order confirmation email and saw two tracking numbers (both of which were listed as being delivered to my home address), both are slated for delivery 3/21.
Order shipped.

**ETA** Sadly, I've had fewer problems with Botach than I've had with other retailers.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Has anyone made any purchases from Botach Tactical? They seem to  be very competative and have a large variety of merchandise, But i had heard that they are not very good in sending out there merchandise? Im just trying to get input on them.

Thanks

I ordered cargo pants from the before Thanksgiving.

By Christmas still had not gotten them.

They NEVER answered the phone the twelveteen million times I tried calling.

Only got about 1 in 3 emails replied.

I finally canceled the order

I would not even try to order again.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I know Botach's reputation & have kept my distance. The trouble was, they were the only vendor that offered the optic mount I wanted. I ordered of their web site on the 8th & received my order on the 14th.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top