User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i've never done it but i'd be open to the idea to get a little pie

It starts out with a pedicure for pie, then progresses to picking out valences and duvets and dust ruffles for a hand job. Pretty soon you find yourself comparing the relative merits of mango chutney and squash coulis just to be her cuddlebitch. Eventually you're facedown in the 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton ecru pillowcase, getting jackhammered with a strap-on and she's got your balls on her headboard shrivelling in a glass of warm Tanqueray.

Don't do it, man!

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ME: So what was the last date you went on and how did it go?
HER: uhhhlast date....actually it was lunch and pedicure
ME: A guy gave you a pedicure on the first date?
HER: no we went to luch and then had pedicures after
ME: Uh, was this a guy?
HER: yes
ME: I hope somebody took away his Man card for that nonsense.
HER: are you kidding?
HER: would you go?
ME: Uh, no. Wouldn't even consider it. Sorry, not that kind of guy. Not at all.
HER: really? why not?
ME: I'm suddenly beginning to think we live in opposing worlds.
HER: because i go out with men who get pedicures?
ME: No, because in your world you actually call these creatures men.
ME: Oh well. Nighters.

It can get much worse than this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
...But if she continuously demands that you do stupid shit, and claims that it's normal for men to do that, the next time you get her into bed, bang her six ways from sunday then throw her outta yer house dripping.

Then tell her that it's normal for men to do that
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:21:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes hygiene is so gay

You are such a troll...
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It starts out with a pedicure for pie, then progresses to picking out valences and duvets and dust ruffles for a hand job. Pretty soon you find yourself comparing the relative merits of mango chutney and squash coulis just to be her cuddlebitch. Eventually you're facedown in the 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton ecru pillowcase, getting jackhammered with a strap-on and she's got your balls on her headboard shrivelling in a glass of warm Tanqueray.

Don't do it, man!

Holy shit!!!

That is funny!!!!

Sigline material if it wasn't so long!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't do it, man!

+1

First date pedicure??  What up for the second date....a waxing
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:27:18 AM EDT
[#7]
No pedicures here.

I hack my corns off with a tactical folder like a real man.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I got a pedicure, manicure, and full body massage on a beach in Bali once.

(and I'd do it again gaddammit)
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:30:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Had to condense it a bit...

whattya think?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:32:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whats wrong with pedicures?
We're men, that doesnt mean were cavemen.

I wouldn't get one......real men are suppose to have ugly feet.

I may be the manliest man on the planet then......cuz my dogs is UUUUGLLLYYYYY!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:39:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a pedicure once.  But I wouldn't exactly call my expirience metrosexual.

I was sitting on the beach in Colombia with cold beer in one hand and my arm around a hot latina, and the woman giving me a massage finished and asked if I wanted a pedicure and manicure.  I figured what the hell, and said yes.  Plus you can't bring clippers on an airplane anymore, and I was due, so it was also a practical situation.

In a salon, no way, that'd be seriously metrosexual.

Do I need to turn in my man card?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:45:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes hygiene is so gay

You are such a troll...

Oh wow, coming from you. That hurts man really it does.

To be a troll I would need to start a topic simply to piss people off. Sorry I have yet to go out of my way simply to piss people off. Sorry if you don't agree with me on things but that still doesnt make me a troll. Now if I ever felt like being a troll and created a trollish thread I will make sure your first to know for you can be first to call me a troll.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes hygiene is so gay

Hah!  A pedicure isn't hygiene.  A pedicure is "primpy froo-froo make me feel like a woman" crap.

Get the toenail shears and cut em yourself.

Well I have had a pedicure maybe not the real all out ones, Mine have only involved clean my feet far better than I could do and cleaning my nails. Have never had gunk and shit put on them like nail polish or anything.

I need to go and get a pedicure when I have a little extra spending cash, my nails look like shit, and yes I clip them
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Blue states= Blue Balls.

Now... that is Hi-Larious!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:07:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I guess its not so much the pedicure that bothers me...

but how does that come up on a list of things to do on a first date?

When first dates come up, I want them to be something that is memorable, shares a common interest for both of us, and keeps us busy but allows for talking time. That way, even if there is no connection, you still had a good time doing something different. If you both really enjoyed the date, it makes both parties look forward to the second. I can't really see a man saying to himself, "one experience I would really like to share with this person is a pedicure". Maybe its just me. Although, maybe the guy had a foot fetish and just really wanted to see her feet?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Uhm,
What's a pedicure ?

I thought maybe I knew,but it can't be that if it's
combined with dinner on a date.

While we're at it -

Metrosexual ?

Is that a city fag or something ?  

Shouldn't you be studying for your 5th period Geometry finals, or something?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm very efficient and frugal with my time and money. Instead of paying for one I combine yoga and pedicures by biting my toe nails.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:14:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Article II, Section 6 of the man code clearly states that real men are not found in the vicinity of hair salons, spas or other places of female repute.

In fact, even considering or mentally entertaining the thought of such action is considered a violation.

Please turn in your man card at the door on your way out!!  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Whats wrong with predicures is they remove the caluses on your feet. How are we expected to do man things without mighty caluses to protect ourselves! I know many athletic women who dont get them because of that.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#22]
okay maybe I am missing something here, are we talking about the pedicure or are we talking about just her idea of a first date?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:21:44 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd be tempted to go just to see the look of horror on the people's faces when they saw my calloused feet.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Metrosexual ?

Is that a city fag or something ?  

It's a guy who acts gay but is as straight as you and I.

Ben Affleck.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:22:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'd be tempted to go just to see the look of horror on the people's faces when they saw my calloused feet.  

I have the feet of a man whos been wearing boots for 3 years constantly, they would die if they saw mine.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:31:30 AM EDT
[#26]
My idea of a pedicure is rumaging around in my tool box for a scratch awl that probably has grease and WD-40 residue on it, jaming the tip of that scratch awl under the sides of the nail on my big toe and prying the side of it up so that I can cut off the ingrown part with a box cutter.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:32:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

She could turn you into a metrosexual, you would make her oh so happy!

I now hear its called "ubersexual" and that metrosexual is passé.  Nothing like being a uber nothing...  

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes hygiene is so gay

You are such a troll...

Oh wow, coming from you. That hurts man really it does.

Well either you don't understand what a pedicure is or I don't. It can't be basic hygiene. Unless of course, ya'll can't reach your feet. Maybe "manly" pedicures are different, I wouldn't know, never had one. I do know that girls like 'em a lot. Last time I took my ex girlfriend to Vegas we stayed at the Bellagio. She charged almost $1,000.00 to the room in spa charges...

To be a troll I would need to start a topic simply to piss people off. Sorry I have yet to go out of my way simply to piss people off. Sorry if you don't agree with me on things but that still doesnt make me a troll. Now if I ever felt like being a troll and created a trollish thread I will make sure your first to know for you can be first to call me a troll.

Gee thanks!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Some guys wouldn't go out of sheer embarassment...

IMHO it's why we wear sicks and shoes... If someone is looking at my feet odds are I'm naked or swimming... neither of which I care to do very often in front of strangers...
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#30]
There are all types of guys getting pedicures and manicures. It looks nice and feel good about yourself. Just like a nice long back massage. It's a nice relaxing way to spend some time.

Like buying a nice fitted suit. You look good and you know it. Unlike the slob down the hall who still can't figure out how to iron.

Av.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
...It starts out with a pedicure for pie, then progresses to picking out valences and duvets and dust ruffles for a hand job. Pretty soon you find yourself comparing the relative merits of mango chutney and squash coulis just to be her cuddlebitch. Eventually you're facedown in the 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton ecru pillowcase, getting jackhammered with a strap-on and she's got your balls on her headboard shrivelling in a glass of warm Tanqueray...

ROFLMAO - Shouldn't this start out: "Dear Penthouse,..."
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Please tell me you are kidding.

Having a pedicure has nothing to do with being a caveman.  But I'd rather be a caveman than get a pedicure.

A pedicure is only 1 step above having a cluster of dildos jammed "up there" and only 2 steps above performing fellatio.

I cringe in disgust at what has happened to men in the USA.  Totally de-balled.

What the eff happened?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Yes hygiene is so gay

that kind of hygene is very gay
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...It starts out with a pedicure for pie, then progresses to picking out valences and duvets and dust ruffles for a hand job. Pretty soon you find yourself comparing the relative merits of mango chutney and squash coulis just to be her cuddlebitch. Eventually you're facedown in the 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton ecru pillowcase, getting jackhammered with a strap-on and she's got your balls on her headboard shrivelling in a glass of warm Tanqueray...

ROFLMAO - Shouldn't this start out: "Dear Penthouse,..."

Very well said... God darnit Mr. Lamarr Ranxerox911, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

We're men, not GAY MEN.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
There are all types of guys getting pedicures and manicures. It looks nice and feel good about yourself. Just like a nice long back massage. It's a nice relaxing way to spend some time.

Like buying a nice fitted suit. You look good and you know it. Unlike the slob down the hall who still can't figure out how to iron.

Av.

No to pedicure/manicure. If I need a "massage" I'll go to the chiropractor.
And I've never owned a suit, or sportcoat, in my life.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#37]
My girlfriend asked me to go with her to get a pedicure; actually, she was getting the whole nails thing done and I agreed I would get a pedicure.  Being secure in my masculinity, it really wasn't an issue.

After the 20-something large-breasted asian girl spent close to half an hour kneeling at my feet giving me a foot massage, staring at my crotch, and at one point, went to get some towels and came back with her blouse opened a few more buttons (it did massively improve the view), my girlfriend decided I wouldn't be going for any more pedicures.

The asian chick still asks about me when my girlfriend goes to get her nails done
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

A man's pedicure is a surgical procedure, done by a podiatrist,  to cut back an ingrown toenail and is covered by Blue Cross.

Ouch!  The truth hurts.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Don't do it, man!

Hey - mango chutney rocks with a nice chunk of grilled pork...  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't do it, man!

I nominate this for POST OF THE YEAR!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Better than a high colonic date...................
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't do it, man!

I nominate this for POST OF THE YEAR!

Easily.  This tops the one from yesterday by Aimless in the air5oft thread:

Quoted:
Well the day's just not complete without seeing some guy get cornholed by a kangaroo while wearing a cream pie on his head...

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#43]
You really need the share this thread with her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Yes hygiene is so gay

Pedicures have about as much to do with hygiene as lipstick and eye shadow.

They just make you pretty.  

I can be clean and cut my fingernails and toenails without being pretty.

Guys who get pedicures are at best feminine fops.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
...I hack my corns off with a tactical folder like a real man.

I used a belt sander on my heel one time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
There's nothing wrong with men trying to "look their best" or "pampering" themselves.  I like pedicures, I like massages, and I like shoppng and I have a world famous flower garden.

Jeezus, they must have taken your nuts at birth.

Effeminate

Look it up.

It's not a good thing, regardless of whatever drak you've let into your shitlocker.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#47]
We need to go back to the good times when men could beat their wives without getting into trouble and all women did was raise children and keep up the house.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Av.

Too bad. There are many social situations that call for a sportcoat at the minimum.

I have to wear a suit everday at work, but I know not everyone else does. I don't need a chiropractor, a half-hour massage every now and then is much cheaper.

Av.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:38:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Pedicure what in the world r you guys thinking

That would tickle to much
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Av.

Ok wait a minute......pedicure is one thing and a massage this something else. You mean to tell me that if some big tittied board was rubbing your back...you be pissed
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top