Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was 20 yrs old, before Oklahoma had concealed carry licenses, I was pulled over by an Oklahoma State Trooper. I told him I had my Dad's 1911 in the glove box, the Trooper then ripped me a new ass-hole because I did not have a round in the chamber and the hammer cocked..

He didn't run the numbers, write me a ticket or anything. He just chewed my ass-out for not having it properly cocked & locked.

I'd love to see the dash-cam footage for that!

1983, I doubt they existed back then.

outside of Lawton? i was stopped about the same time period  and  got bitched at because the i had a box of shells and an unloaded(my dad's).38  in the glovebox.
"Boy that gun ain't gonna do you a bit of good unloaded."
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

When I was 20 yrs old, before Oklahoma had concealed carry licenses, I was pulled over by an Oklahoma State Trooper. I told him I had my Dad's 1911 in the glove box, the Trooper then ripped me a new ass-hole because I did not have a round in the chamber and the hammer cocked..

He didn't run the numbers, write me a ticket or anything. He just chewed my ass-out for not having it properly cocked & locked.

I'd love to see the dash-cam footage for that!

1983, I doubt they existed back then.

outside of Lawton? i was stopped about the same time period  and  got bitched at because the i had a box of shells and an unloaded(my dad's).38  in the glovebox.

"Boy that gun ain't gonna do you a bit of good unloaded."

Oklahoma/Logan County border. OHP airplane clocked me doing 83 in a 55 northbound on I-35.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
FWIW,I have never had anything less than professional interaction with MA and CT troopers. I'd put them considerably above red state troopers in NC,SC,GA.

Cops in the SE scare the hell out of me.

Those cool little espantoons and shit that the NE cops play with and twirl? Yeah. I didn't know those existed until I saw them on youtube.

I (jokingly) asked my chief about getting one, and I thought we were going to have to call EMS to revive him. Damn near had a heart attack. Imagine if I were to be seen on camera in uniform to use a wooden stick to apply force on a [looks left...looks right] black person! OhmyfuckingGod! We'd have riots in the fucking streets the moment it hit the interwebs!! That's how they see it in much of the South.

I still bring my Hickory to work eveyday
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
San Fran isn't "Blue" by any stretch......more like Pink.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FWIW,I have never had anything less than professional interaction with MA and CT troopers. I'd put them considerably above red state troopers in NC,SC,GA.

Those cool little espantoons and shit that the NE cops play with and twirl? Yeah. I didn't know those existed until I saw them on youtube.

I (jokingly) asked my chief about getting one, and I thought we were going to have to call EMS to revive him. Damn near had a heart attack. Imagine if I were to be seen on camera in uniform to use a wooden stick to apply force on a [looks left...looks right] black person! OhmyfuckingGod! We'd have riots in the fucking streets the moment it hit the interwebs!! That's how they see it in much of the South.

I still bring my Hickory to work eveyday

I had a custom made stick made out of some Brazilian Hardwood. Real slim. Not the baseball thick ones that you get issued. You could pop a watermelon with the snap of your wrist.

The nice thing about it was since it was thinner, people took less offense to it when I deployed it. Except my EX who was piss I paid $100 for it.

Mighty Mo

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
FWIW,I have never had anything less than  professional interaction with MA and CT troopers. I'd put them considerably above red state troopers in NC,SC,GA.

Georgia State Patrol troopers are the finest, most professional, and scariest motherfuckers to wear the badge in these parts.  If you get pulled over you *are* getting a ticket from the most professional LE agency in this fine state.  Our local cops are another story....
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I wish this forum had the smiley face guy that is bowing down because I would so use that in this reply to you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#8]
God Bless America and Oklahoma!!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
so in the top picture they exchanged the genitals?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Just wanted to say I don't like the red state blue state crap.

Leftists became blue when a graphic designer chose red for Republican because it start with 'r'.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Georgia State Patrol troopers are the finest, most professional, and scariest motherfuckers to wear the badge in these parts.

Want to see GSP patrolman Kyle McSween's file? He was booted from the GSP for some unsavory behavior against a guy he had no reason to arrest. His supervisor had lots of bad stuff to say about him, to include that his brother cops didn't want to hang out with him and that he had no personality. After McSween lost his POST cert he called the Lumpkin County SO to arrest his mother for some pissant BS. His own mother. He was sued because of his role in causing an innocent woman's death duein part to his aggressive driving.  

Now he is back on the road. He appealed and got his POST cert back.

Finest? Professional? My hairy ass.

Email me and I will send you the PDF.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#12]
CSB?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread makes Dirty Harry sad

...or does it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Might have been my Father.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard they changed the 1st. line of our Miranda Rights in SF:

"You have the right to remain heterosexual."

If you chose to give up that right, it will be fabulous!  

You have the right to get corn holed in prison,

if you give up that right you will get corn holed in prison

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Frisco is a big bowl of WTF even in a blue state.

So if you want to be a criminal San Fransicko is the place to go.  

I've got a few friends that are cops there.  You don't want to fuck with them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#18]
MSP seems wired tight, even if they love skulking in the tall weeds in medians.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Got pulled over by highway patrol this morning, no front license plate (fell off), following too close, swerving (I was tired).  Just a warning.  I woke up real quick after that.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FWIW,I have never had anything less than  professional interaction with MA and CT troopers. I'd put them considerably above red state troopers in NC,SC,GA.

Nice.

Present company excluded. But I'm sure you know the guys I'm talking about. For $12/hr in a small town you don't get the best quality. I managed to avoid them during my brief stay in the south but heard stories.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top