Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Kind of shocked so many people on this site actually watched BP.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]
What the fuck?

Fuck cancer.

RIP
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that sucks...I did like him in Black Panther.

Fuck Cancer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
He played the James Brown role well! Jackie Robinson too.

Dang Cancer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
RIP
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#7]
So diagnosed at around 38/39. A big ole "fuck you" to the physicians that casually dismiss their young/younger patients health concerns. Cancer is nasty and it isn't going away any time soon. Poor dude, man.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#8]
As a die hard dodger fan I loved him in 42. He was a very talented actor and while BP wasn't my favorite marvel movie I still thought he was good in it. Such a shame.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What the fuck?

Fuck cancer.

RIP
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Called it, you miserable fucks are all the same.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/06/black-artists-letter-hollywood-divest-from-police/amp

"Over 300 Black Hollywood figuresincluding stars like Viola Davis, Chadwick Boseman, and Billy Porterhave signed a letter spearheaded by Insecure's Kendrick Sampson demanding that the industry divest from the police.

The letter was published Tuesday in Variety and comes with a list of demands, including committing to not using police officers on sets and for events, divesting from anti-Black content that glorifies police brutality and corruption, and investing in anti-racist projects. The letter also demands that Hollywood companies recruit and support Black professionals at studios, agencies, and more."

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

He was fine as an actor.  Great even.  Feel bad for his family?   Sure. What happened to him?  Sure.
But him supporting racist organizations and ideas that are detrimental to this country are the cancer that is taking this country down.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Have they no cure in wakanda ??
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Cancer sucks big time.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Sad when anyone dies too soon. He lived a lot of life in these short 43 yrs. RIP and praying for his grieving family.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh my god... Rest in peace...
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#15]
A true shame. He was a very talented actor
And the franchise had promise. RIP
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He was fine as an actor.  Great even.  Feel bad for his family?   Sure. What happened to him?  Sure.
But him supporting racist organizations and ideas that are detrimental to this country are the cancer that is taking this country down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/06/black-artists-letter-hollywood-divest-from-police/amp

"Over 300 Black Hollywood figuresincluding stars like Viola Davis, Chadwick Boseman, and Billy Porterhave signed a letter spearheaded by Insecure's Kendrick Sampson demanding that the industry divest from the police.

The letter was published Tuesday in Variety and comes with a list of demands, including committing to not using police officers on sets and for events, divesting from anti-Black content that glorifies police brutality and corruption, and investing in anti-racist projects. The letter also demands that Hollywood companies recruit and support Black professionals at studios, agencies, and more."

If it makes you feel any better he probably suffered a lot, all the way to the very end.  That'll teach him.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#18]
cancer sucks

prayers for his family
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Diagnosed at 39? I didn't think they recommended colonoscopies until you were 50.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't even know he was sick
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I liked him as BP, but I hated the BP movie.  

RIP
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
RIP.

Fuck cancer.
View Quote

This.

Not that I keep up, but I didn't know he had cancer and I am sorry for his loss.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck cancer

RIP
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:03:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Whoa. That sucks. I remember now seeing a picture of him looking really thin online, but I figured it was for a role of something.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck Cancer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Didn't they photograph him at a blm gathering a few months ago and he was super skinny and unhealthy looking? Pretty sure he had a cane or something too. He looked rough
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Never seen any of his movies but to keep making movies and not go public with it, wow.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If it makes you feel any better he probably suffered a lot, all the way to the very end.  That'll teach him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I wish that on no one.  Not speaking ill of him, but there are more pressing thing going on in this country that his type of actions work against.  

Sorry if I came off as curt, I'm just very ticked off from events lately and probably should have stayed out of this one.  RIP Chadwick and I'll add a Fuck cancer.

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#29]
He does make fun of Rachel Dolezal in his SNL monologue, for what it's worth.

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#30]
My daughter just told me this before I found out from ARF.

RIP, he was a good actor.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I have plenty of people in my life that are around that age. Way too young and kinda scary to think about. Fuck Cancer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I’m not familiar with him, but that sucks none the less.
View Quote

Didn't  see  move  but RIP sir
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:10:07 PM EDT
[#33]
That sucks. There had been rumors of an illness for at least a year. This was him about one year ago:

Looks very unhealthy in that screen grab.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:12:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Diagnosed at 39? I didn't think they recommended colonoscopies until you were 50.
View Quote

They recommend 40 or 45 for Black & Latino men, probably for Natives, too. My doctor told me to wait until 50, though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#35]
FUCK CANCER
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That sucks. There had been rumors of an illness for at least a year. This was him about one year ago:

Looks very unhealthy in that screen grab.
View Quote

Damn!

Fuck cancer.

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They recommend 40 or 45 for Black & Latino men, probably for Natives, too. My doctor told me to wait until 50, though.
View Quote

What about Latino Natives?
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#38]
His twitter timeline looks like the typical race baiting trash as everyone else in Hollywood.

I’m sure he is missed by many.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Have they no cure in wakanda ??
View Quote

Dude, I’m sure there’s a bag of dicks around for you to eat. This is sad, don’t be a c*nt.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:23:35 PM EDT
[#40]
So...not Forever?
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No, I wish that on no one.  Not speaking ill of him, but there are more pressing thing going on in this country that his type of actions work against.  

Sorry if I came off as curt, I'm just very ticked off from events lately and probably should have stayed out of this one.  RIP Chadwick and I'll add a Fuck cancer.

View Quote

If you go through this entire thread, your comment is the only negative one.  Think about that for a second.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if they hadnt he was in Captain America Civil War
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Damn way too young.  RIP!
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That sucks!

How far along were they with BP2?
View Quote

Not even a script yet, so he'll be recast as I'm sure they won't alter the Marvel universe plans by not having the movie at all.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Wow...
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was alright. Entertaining plus Lupita Nyongo, Danai Guira and the woman who played Shuri helped.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:30:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Damn, he was young. Probably genetics played a role in him getting colon cancer that young.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:30:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Really really sad....with all that he had achieved, the riches earned, the love of his fans, he had an absolutely blessed life ahead of him.

Such a shame. RIP.

Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I live near Anderson SC where he is from.  He graduated from T.L. Hanna.  That is the same school that the book and movie "Radio" was made about.  Radio died not that long ago.  Everyone in town and the county took care of Radio.  We all loved that man.  All Chadwick had to say about Anderson was how badly he was treated here and how racist we are.  Coach Jones and Radio had lunch every Wednesday at a local meat and 3.  Radio is missed here every day.  Most here don't even know who Chadwick Boseman is.  A disable 70 plus black man had a heart of gold and made everyone around him his friend.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 11:33:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not even a script yet, so he'll be recast as I'm sure they won't alter the Marvel universe plans by not having the movie at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sucks!

How far along were they with BP2?

They should replace him with Don Cheadle and see if anyone notices.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top