BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Damn! Imbroglio and I have something in common!
View Quote

Having the white pastey stuff and not trying it on spaghetti?

Or just the part about having the white pastey stuff?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
okay I've got one!

Me and my dad have these little 'skin tabs' in our armpits that are  *goes to get ruler*  ummm....  *goes to bathroom to look in mirror*

that are 1/16" -  1/8" in diameter and about 1/16" long.

I had one on my belt line that I removed with a piece of Ice and nail clippers [:D]. That was my last attempt to remove them.

anyway, what the hell are these things? Undeveloped extra limbs?  

View Quote

I have one of those too. It's moles.
AB
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You Fool!  It's Kouto, from Total Recall, trying to emerge and aid us in keeping the AWB from becoming permanent law.
View Quote

[lol]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]
What do Zippy and John Merrick have in common?

[img]http://www.cinemateket.org/2002/bilder/elefanttmannen.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one hair that grows out really long on my right forarm. I wait till it gets nearly an inch long, then pull it. I've pulled it out probably 3-4 times. Normal thickness though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have one hair that grows out really long on my right forarm. I wait till it gets nearly an inch long, then pull it. I've pulled it out probably 3-4 times. Normal thickness though.
View Quote

Someday when your old enough to shave you will enjoy the ingrown beard hair experience ! lol  

[beer]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top