Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I wish the LTC the very best in defending his position. He has balls of steel to risk his career and honor over this taboo subject. If more servicemembers would take the same stand as the LTC that would pretty much force obama to 'walk around with his birth certificate plastered to his forehead'. Which he probably would be unable to do.

People think he can manage a massive conspiracy, but can't assemble a convincing a forged birth certificate?  The fuck?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Well then, what are the odds he might be found guilty?

Like, maybe, 100 percent?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:10:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Funny thing, If i present my BC on two separate occasions, they will be identical, why arent Obama's? And who has two different legit certs anyway

Mine aren't.  I have a copy of birth certificate from the 80's and one from 5 years ago.  They are different. My state digitzed everything and you can't get the original anymore.  It's a computer print-out now.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#4]
If the jug eared asshole wasn't hiding something he would have turned over a copy of a real birth certificate long ago if for no other reason than to publicly shit in the face of those who some of you meatwhistles call "birthers".
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and we say the left is stupid and illogical

I have a challenge for you.

1.  Go get your birth certificate.
2.  Use google images to look at Obama's birth certificate.
3.  Compare.

You will notice several differences such as your birth certificate has a hospital and doctor's name.  Obama's does not.

Trick question. You can't Google Obama's Birth Certificate because it hasn't been released. He released a "Certificate of Live Birth" which only specifies a birth took place. A CoLB is not recognized by the Federal Gov't as proof of citizenship, it can't even be used to obtain a US Passport. Hawaii has come under criticism from the Federal gov't over the years for the lax standards they follow in issuing these certificates. Hawaii claims their requirements are so lax because many Hawaiians are born at home, a claim not made by the Obamas. Obama's supporters have also pointed to a birth announcement printed in a local paper after he was born as proof of his citizenship, a ridiculous claim as newspapers would happily print the birth of a hybrid Martian/Beagle/Vulcan baby as long as the "paid announcement" is paid for. The birth of both my kids was printed in the Boston Globe and required nothing more than a phone call and a credit card, hardly a litmus test for the Constitutionality of my son's future qualifications to be President of the US.

Is any of this going to negate what he is doing right now? Of course not, but makes it painfully obvious the need to formalize a certification process for POTUS and to finally define what officially constitutes a "Natural Born Citizen". We'll be a stronger nation for it.

Even if Hell does freeze over and his legitimacy is thrown out, he will still have spent trillions of dollars, destroyed our economy, implemented hundreds of new taxes, and enacted thousands of pages of legislation that WILL NEVER go away. The damage cannot be undone and he will have succeeded.

I got a passport with CoLB.  It's all my state issues.  Heck, I got a DIPLOMATIC passport with one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually
The people in Hawaii actually said they had audited his record and it did not prevent him from being pres

Soda says his birth race is White on that record

But I still think they should look at his being an Indonesian citizen when dual Citizenship was not allowed
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#7]
His citizenship in Indonesia is where the story is at. He traveled to places in the 80's that would not accept US passports, so what passport did he use? Also his college funding is suspect too. Supposedly he got scholarships and loans from Indonesia/foreign exchange student (I don't remember what the deal was exactly) these things would either proove that he renounced his US citizenship (most likely to scam funding for school) or committed fraud to otain a non US passport and loans. My point is you don't use this much air freshener if you're not trying to hide some shit. Whatever is hidden must be at the very least be so dishonest, radical, or racial that nobody would consider him to be presidential material. Something is there, it's just not what they think it is.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Osama dick-lickers are thick as fleas in this thread.

So by your logic Glenn Beck is a obama dick licker, right?

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/34625/

It sure isn't hard to get you guys to out yourselves here.

How's your hope and change doing so far?

Good, I only voted for him to see the reactions and I must say those reactions have been entertaining. When 2010 comes around and the pendulum swings I get to hear a cacophony of similar fear, pain and anger from the left.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Please draw attention from Obama's legitimate failings with insane ramlbings!  He'll thank you for Laugh his ass off over it!

FTFY

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
His citizenship in Indonesia is where the story is at. He traveled to places in the 80's that would not accept US passports, so what passport did he use? Also his college funding is suspect too. Supposedly he got scholarships and loans from Indonesia/foreign exchange student (I don't remember what the deal was exactly) these things would either proove that he renounced his US citizenship (most likely to scam funding for school) or committed fraud to otain a non US passport and loans. My point is you don't use this much air freshener if you're not trying to hide some shit. Whatever is hidden must be at the very least be so dishonest, radical, or racial that nobody would consider him to be presidential material. Something is there, it's just not what they think it is.

Just read this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know and dont care about what his BC says. BUT, we have the right to see it. He is the POTUS. He works for us. I think it is complete BS to hide this kind of shit when you are in control of 300 million lives.

I'm way more interested in his education and any papers he's written.

This, and also who funded his education.

Received financial aid for being listed as a foreign student.  His BC has him listed as "white" too.  This is what he's hiding.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

please cite a reputable source, snopes is well known for left wing editorializing as is "factcheck.org"
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

please cite a reputable source, snopes is well known for left wing editorializing as is "factcheck.org"

Snopes is reputable.  The political affiliation of its founders is irrelevant.  If you have an issue with that article, please actually provide evidence to refute it.  Labeling it as left wing and then dismissing everything on it is a classical ad hominem fallacy.

Edit: I don't even know why I try.  Birthers are like truthers; neither care about actual facts, just their latest conspiracies.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

3.  Compare.

You will notice several differences such as your birth certificate has a hospital and doctor's name.  Obama's does not.

Look, I really wish this was all true.  However, this is probably the single dumbest argument I have ever seen on this subject.  There is no rhyme or reason to what gets included on a birth certificate.  To this day, In many places, operators can type whatever the fuck they want to or nothing at all into fields on the form or a computer screen.  The birth certificate process is not regulated much, if at all.  The CDC/NVSS suggests a certain format.  I'm not sure if many jurisdictions follow it or even knows about it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

Snopes is reputable.  The political affiliation of its founders is irrelevant.  If you have an issue with that article, please actually provide evidence to refute it.  Labeling it as left wing and then dismissing everything on it is a classical ad hominem fallacy.

Edit: I don't even know why I try.  Birthers are like truthers; neither care about actual facts, just their latest conspiracies.

so you were against the ad-hom before you were for it. snopes is no more reputable than DU or freerepublic.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

so you were against the ad-hom before you were for it. snopes is no more reputable than DU or freerepublic.com

Using an insult instead of an argument is a classic example of an ad hominem.  Providing an insult along with an argument (which I did) is not an ad hominem.  Snopes backs up their claims with reported sources.  Again, if you know that something in that article is actually wrong, argue that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

Using an insult instead of an argument is a classic example of an ad hominem.  Providing an insult along with an argument (which I did) is not an ad hominem.  Snopes backs up their claims with reported sources.  Again, if you know that something in that article is actually wrong, argue that.

using a partisan source to back up another partisan source doesn't prove anything.You have heard of "journo-list", right? if not you should google it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#18]
So do supporters of LTC Lakin think everyt single thing that has happend in the military since 20 Jan 2009 is illegitamate?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

using a partisan source to back up another partisan source doesn't prove anything.You have heard of "journo-list", right? if not you should google it.

Once again, if you think any statement in that article is untrue, post that statement and why it is false.  The fact that you have not done so tells me that you don't actually have any contrary evidence, you just don't like being publicly contradicted.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
<snips> Snopes is reputable. <snips>

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Ok, if he is good to go as the potUS, fine.  Now, please explain his Communist upbringing and idiotic actions as potUS.

Those things are issues for the voters to judge him on in 2012. I hope they kick his ass out, of course...

They are not legal barriers to being or staying President.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3.  Compare.

Actually, that's absolutely false.

My birth certificate has neither a hospital on it, nor a doctor's name.

It is laser-printed on a form, and stamped/sealed by the County...

My original, 1980 birth certificate is somewhere in a bag of Milorganite, or perhaps flushed into Lake Michigan by MMSD in one of their infamous sewage-dumping incedents.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know and dont care about what his BC says. BUT, we have the right to see it. He is the POTUS. He works for us. I think it is complete BS to hide this kind of shit when you are in control of 300 million lives.

This, and also who funded his education.

Which has no bearing at all on his citizenship status, and thus no bearing on his eligibility.

There is no legal justification to compel release of any of his school-related papers/records.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snips> Snopes is reputable. <snips>

Care to refute? Immature, paranoid behavior like this is why your kind has lost court cases time after time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read this.

Once again, if you think any statement in that article is untrue, post that statement and why it is false.  The fact that you have not done so tells me that you don't actually have any contrary evidence, you just don't like being publicly contradicted.

will you please provide evidence to show snopes is reputable. I've said they're a partisan source and you state they're left leaning and still  say they're reputable, so where is evidence of their impartiality? you don't like being publicly contradicted either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

His citizenship in Indonesia is where the story is at.

No, actually, it is not.

His status under Indonesian law has no bearing on the validity of his US citizenship.

It is virtually impossible for a child, of the age Obama was while in Indonesia, to renounce US citizenship.

So at *worst* he either violated Indonesian law by being a non-citizen in their schools, or held dual citizenship.

Nothing he could have done over there at that age, would impact his US citizenship status.

He traveled to places in the 80's that would not accept US passports, so what passport did he use?

This is absolutely false. An outright lie.

None of the places that Obama traveled to 'would not accept US passports' when he was there.

Also his college funding is suspect too. Supposedly he got scholarships and loans from Indonesia/foreign exchange student (I don't remember what the deal was exactly) these things would either proove that he renounced his US citizenship (most likely to scam funding for school) or committed fraud to otain a non US passport and loans.

No, it wouldn't.  It would show absolutely nothing about citizenship...

Further, there would be no reason for the man to have to 'scam funding for school' or recieve aid for foreign students, as his grandmother (who raised him through High School - in the USA) could easily pay his way, combined with 'standard' federal student aid programs.

My point is you don't use this much air freshener if you're not trying to hide some shit.

He hasn't used *any* 'air freshener'....

All of the stuff that has not bee released is protected by privacy law for all Americans... He hasn't spent 'effort' to 'hide' it, contrary to Birther claims.

As for the lawsuits, while the Birthers claim he 'spent millions', it doesn't cost that much to fax a motion-to-dismiss to the court in question... I'd be suprised if he's spent more than a few thousand on the issue...

Whatever is hidden must be at the very least be so dishonest, radical, or racial that nobody would consider him to be presidential material. Something is there, it's just not what they think it is.

Nope... Most likely nothing there other than a bunch of lunatic Clinton supporters (and all the pissed off Republicans who they duped into joining their cause) who see legal proof of his US birth, and claim 'not enough' followed by more kooky demands...

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just read this.

will you please provide evidence to show snopes is reputable. I've said they're a partisan source and you state they're left leaning and still  say they're reputable, so where is evidence of their impartiality? you don't like being publicly contradicted either.

Since the Birthers keep using World Nutz Daily as a 'source', they have no room to challenge other folks sources...

Besides, if you doubt snopes it's up to you to prove they're bullshitting everyone on this...

Go ahead...

The last guy who tried, failed miserably....

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the last time I'm going to say this.  If you think the article is wrong, refute it.  Claiming "Snopes is liberal, therefore everything they say is a lie" is not a refutation.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#29]
I take it that my Hawaii COLB has passed muster. Do I get to be POTUS next?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absofuckinlutely.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
To date, the Obama legal team has spent over 1.2 million dollars covering this mans tracks. While I am not an adamant truther, I still must side with them on this one. You cannot get anything about the man- private school records, any of his 3 college records, fuck, you cant even get the mans masters thesis. Why in the fuck would someone spend over a million dollars concealing himself?

and again
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To date, the Obama legal team has spent over 1.2 million dollars covering this mans tracks. While I am not an adamant truther, I still must side with them on this one. You cannot get anything about the man- private school records, any of his 3 college records, fuck, you cant even get the mans masters thesis. Why in the fuck would someone spend over a million dollars concealing himself?

and again

Repeat a lie enough times, and it gets believed as truth...

I'd be surprised if he's spent over 10k on birther crap.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#33]
The American people have no right to know anything about their president, now pay your taxes and stfu.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The American people have no right to know anything about their president, now pay your taxes and stfu.

Whoooo! Strawmen ftw!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

No, more like 'Being President does not override Obama's legally codified privacy rights, and the people do not have a 'right' to private information'.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, more like 'Being President does not override Obama's legally codified privacy rights, and the people do not have a 'right' to private information'.

So in other words he's hiding something.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like?

His past ?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please provide me with your complete school records, including any papers you wrote in college. Unless, of course, you're hiding something.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like?

His past ?

Between the GOP and Clinton in 2008 I think the world's best muckrakers have mined that one dry

(and begin the "GOP wasn't trying in 2008/Obama had something on Clinton and McCain" defense).
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please provide me with your complete school records, including any papers you wrote in college. Unless, of course, you're hiding something.

My employer already has it, now its 0bamas turn.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I wish the LTC the very best in defending his position. He has balls of steel to risk his career and honor over this taboo subject.

Disobeying orders and refusing to serve while his fellow soldiers are in harm's way is NOT evidence of "balls of steel" -it's evidence of cowardice.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Military? Did you have to submit to a criminal background check before you were accepted in the army? Any clearances? I am sure your personal information was thoroughly sifted through.

The fact of the matter is all companies (most, anyway) investigate the background of potential employees. Which means they look at their personal historical information.

Would you agree the president works for the American people thereby making us his employer?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your employer has your complete school records as well as any papers you wrote during school?  
Why are you afraid to share these records with the rest of us?  What are you hiding?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your employer has your complete school records as well as any papers you wrote during school?  

College and thesis. Plus background check and fingerprints. Are you kidding me ? this is standard in many occupations.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because it creates a non-issue that makes his opponents look like nut jobs.  He wants there to be this cloud, that is why he brought it up the other day.  He wants to get the middle of the road people to think the right wing is full of nut jobs.

My arguement against the birthers is this; Hillary Clinton was unable to dig up any proof of this.  If a single piece of paper was all she needed to knock him out of the race she would be in the White House right now.

Lets stay focused on legit issues like the tanking economy, over spending, lack of jobs etc.

well here's the thing, do you think that the 25% voting block of the dems that the AAs represent would have voted for her after she knocked their candidate out of the race on a "technicality"? without them pulling the lever for her even mccain would have won.

Funny, then why didn't McCain and Palin bring this up? Hell, explain why every republican senate and house member (barring maybe a handful who backpedal in 12hrs) look at birthers as if they have 4 heads when they start shrieking at town halls? If there was a salt of truth to this they would have jumped on it the way they jumped on the Clinton BJ scandal. When Karl Rove is telling the party to throw birthers under the bus and Glenn Beck is mocking them on air you know you've screwed up.

Also, I'm shocked people are supporting a military surgeon who's leaving soldiers to bleed out in Afghanistan just to pursue stardom among the tinfoil crowd.

i'm not positive mccain qualifies as a NBC under the strictest definition of the clause either. also mccain didn't really try to win. obama by his own admission is not qualified, his father was a British citizen at the time of his birth, obama admits to dual nationality. both of those are disqualifications for a NBC

Please show how having a British father disqualifies someone from being a NBC.  Please also show how dual nationality (citizenship?) disqualifies someone.

The United States does not recognize dual citizenship. Also, if the father isn't a citizen then the child isn't a "natural born citizen", both parents must be citizens.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it creates a non-issue that makes his opponents look like nut jobs.  He wants there to be this cloud, that is why he brought it up the other day.  He wants to get the middle of the road people to think the right wing is full of nut jobs.

My arguement against the birthers is this; Hillary Clinton was unable to dig up any proof of this.  If a single piece of paper was all she needed to knock him out of the race she would be in the White House right now.

Lets stay focused on legit issues like the tanking economy, over spending, lack of jobs etc.

well here's the thing, do you think that the 25% voting block of the dems that the AAs represent would have voted for her after she knocked their candidate out of the race on a "technicality"? without them pulling the lever for her even mccain would have won.

Funny, then why didn't McCain and Palin bring this up? Hell, explain why every republican senate and house member (barring maybe a handful who backpedal in 12hrs) look at birthers as if they have 4 heads when they start shrieking at town halls? If there was a salt of truth to this they would have jumped on it the way they jumped on the Clinton BJ scandal. When Karl Rove is telling the party to throw birthers under the bus and Glenn Beck is mocking them on air you know you've screwed up.

Also, I'm shocked people are supporting a military surgeon who's leaving soldiers to bleed out in Afghanistan just to pursue stardom among the tinfoil crowd.

i'm not positive mccain qualifies as a NBC under the strictest definition of the clause either. also mccain didn't really try to win. obama by his own admission is not qualified, his father was a British citizen at the time of his birth, obama admits to dual nationality. both of those are disqualifications for a NBC

Please show how having a British father disqualifies someone from being a NBC.  Please also show how dual nationality (citizenship?) disqualifies someone.

The United States does not recognize dual citizenship. Also, if the father isn't a citizen then the child isn't a "natural born citizen", both parents must be citizens.  

Need some supporting evidence for these assertions.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

College and thesis. Plus background check and fingerprints. Are you kidding me ? this is standard in many occupations.

Ah, news to me.  Regardless, why won't you share these records with the rest of the country?  What are you hiding?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, news to me.  Regardless, why won't you share these records with the rest of the country?  What are you hiding?

I dont work for the rest of the country but 0bama does, but if I actually have to explain that to you you probably just dont get it anyway and enjoy being ruled by someone who doesnt think that you are worth a shit to know anything about him.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont work for the rest of the country but 0bama does, but if I actually have to explain that to you you probably just dont get it anyway and enjoy being ruled by someone who doesnt think that you are worth a shit to know anything about him.

Why are you so ashamed of your records?  Is there something in there that would be embarrassing to you?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top