Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:25:56 AM EDT
[#1]
You'd think that a reporter would know the difference between the word "cite" and "sight".  Just shows how much of a dumbass this guy really is...  

Yes,
sir. Amazing how it has been sighted in this thread to argue against
the seven-round limit, when she could have had two more rounds available
in the gun. Don't you need an example where the ninth shot was charm?  

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:50:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I hit the comments with the same screen name as I use here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
If it is "reasonable" to "inconvenience" law-abiding gun owners with this to prevent violence, why isn't it reasonable to inconvenience law-abiding voters with ID checks?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf is with this magical number

I don't understand this either?? Why the number 7 all of a sudden?

Minimum for a semi so they aren't banning a class of weapons?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it just me or did the comments section conveniently "disappear".

N/m, just my shitty computer.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
F**k him!
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#7]
We've subscribed to that piece of shit newspaper for over 30 years, Sunday edition.

We just received our last one. Will not re-subscribe. I haven't picked up the thing this year, to include the coverage of the BCS Championship Game. I bring it in off the drive when I return from walking the dog. If they keep on tossing it after today I'll be training for the "How Far Can You Throw a Turd?" event.

Welcome illegal immigrants with open arms

We should pay more taxes

Screw the 2nd

Well, they can look somewhere else for 144 bucks a year. And I won't be hitting that abortion of a website they run to respond to that poll so someone feel free to vote my proxy.

Joey Fucking Kennedy can kiss my ass.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like we need a fire mission against the advertisers of the Birmingham News.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#10]
What chaps me more than anything is that the pro-second amendment posts are disappearing from that al.com thread.  If the media wants a debate, why not leave all the pro-gun posts in there?  

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Mike Marshall can smoke a turd in hell.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What chaps me more than anything is that the pro-second amendment posts are disappearing from that al.com thread.  If the media wants a debate, why not leave all the pro-gun posts in there?    

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#13]
No worries. There are only about six people here in Alabama that don't own guns. When the shtf everywhere else, we will kick them out to make room for NY refugees.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I finally had to back out of that because the dumbass that wrote that garbage is posting in the comments and every time he gets his ass handed to him he stops responding and starts trying to tear up someone else until he get's pee pee slapped again.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top