Quoted:

Evidently, I'm not seeing it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ARFCOM shows itself to be a bunch of dindus when it comes to rape, again. I'm sure there are some pile on false accusations as there is anytime someone high profile gets accused, but this knee jerk reaction here denying all rape accusation makes me think most of ARFCOM is a bunch of losers who hate women, because they are always being rejected by them.

So you missed all the posts where people said "I've no doubt some of the accusations are true, but not all", in a rush to denigrate everyone?

Evidently, I'm not seeing it.

Don't lump me in there please.  I hate women and I'm always being rejected by them... don't worry though, I'm getting that knee-jerk reaction checked by a doctor.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bill Cosby raped me.

Aimless, will you take the case for 33.3% of the settlement?
View Quote

Well, rape him back
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Liberal poo flinging attack. It eventually smells so bad everyone runs away. Can be done to anyone.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, I bet Cosby was all rapey rape but I also bet there's bullshitters trying to cash in.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not surprising, look at what happened to Herman Cain.

Cosby may be guilty of some of these but call me skeptical of all the claims. Especially if Gloria Allred is involved.
Yeah, I bet Cosby was all rapey rape but I also bet there's bullshitters trying to cash in.  

Remember the one about the syringes-in-the-Pepsi-cans?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ARFCOM shows itself to be a bunch of dindus when it comes to rape, again. I'm sure there are some pile on false accusations as there is anytime someone high profile gets accused, but this knee jerk reaction here denying all rape accusation makes me think most of ARFCOM is a bunch of losers who hate women, because they are always being rejected by them.
View Quote

I'll play.

Having seen the mental and physical results of rape and sexual assault on women you are telling me the Bill "Rape Zone" Cosby has some magical powers that prevented ANY of his attackers from seeking legal. mental, or medical help as well as preventing them from even discussing some of the events for 20-30 years? Is he a wizard?

Fact is there is a difference between a woman running to the police beat to shit with vaginal trauma or traces of rohypnol in her body vs. washed up has-been's declaring he raped them several decades after any evidence could be collected.

Sorry I don't automatically white-knight, some of us have been falsely accused of this and had to deal with the consequences.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill Cosby raped me too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Never mind the evidence. It's the seriousness of the charge.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Lol nobody rapes JD

JD rapes you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, sugar.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Bill'Bah Cosby'Bah rape'Bahed me'bah in the anus'Bah with Bah Jello'Bah Pudding'Bah Pop'Bah.  /Mushmouth
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Were you raped by Cosby?
Want to join the class action lawsuit?
If so Dial
1-800-GOT RAPED
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The question is, were they really forcible rapes or regret fvcks. After decades, there is absolutely no way to prove Anything sexual happened, much less actual forcible rape.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#14]
There is no SoL for rape? I thought there was.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Strange how all his accusers waited all these years before making these claims.

It doesn't add up.

View Quote

Correct.   Cosby must have dissed some black race-baiter.

Have I ever mentioned that some women lie about these things?

Liberals lie too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never mind the evidence. It's the seriousness of the charge.
View Quote

That is part of the problem.  In the US, a woman makes a claim like this and the guy is automatically assumed to be guilty.

Some women lie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#17]
It's a magic puddin pop.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cosby could have paid her to make the false claim.

Now they can imply that they are all lying.
View Quote

Or somebody invested in Cosby stock
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty strong accusation.

Please point to the fucking post where there is a knee jerk reaction denying all rape accusations.

We have one proven impossible. Most are 20+ years old which is odd, too.

Your post is full of
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's a magic puddin pop.
View Quote

But it's not cold and tasty.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I raped myself last night…but is only because Bill Cosby drugged me while I was in WLF
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Truth has nothing to do with any of this.

What matters is that we all accept all accusations against people targeted by the communists and make our judgments accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you bet this?

I don't claim to know either way and I don't know the first thing about Cosby as a person, but curious as to why there's an assumption of guilt here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#24]
This whole issue with Cosby is a huge mess . You have the rich guy with folks trying to get his money thing . You have the well known public figure thing . You have folks trying to play the race card both ways , white guilt and possibly a dirty old man that could have been getting away with all sorts of low life behavior for years.

Fat fucking chance we or the justice system will ever know the truth.

Not that I have any inside line on any of it but I would like to point out that if he was involved with any of the drug/sex claims that makes him a sick fuck who was also stupid. I expect a famous guy with his money and influence in the entertainment biz could have walked into any Hollywood party or playboy party and 3/4 of the super hot women in the place would have been lining up to screw him just to say they had.
That fact doesn't make it any less likely that it did or didn't happen the way these women claim

Crazy stuff

Again , not that this makes any of these stories true or false but these claims are nothing new , they or similar stuff has been around for years about Cosby along with stories of pay offs and out of court settlements
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It doesn't add up.

View Quote

I've said that all along. I understand date rape "didn't exist" 35 years ago, but why not say something 20 years ago? 15 years ago? Any time the crime was recent enough to actually do something about it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey, Hey, Hey it's 50 shades of Cosby.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#27]
There has been a couple of others that claimed that he did it when the Cosby show was in production but the dates did not match to when the show was actually being produced.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Even with all the accusations I'm skeptical.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Buck Buck #1, come in!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. smells like Herman Cain all over again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

exactly my thoughts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Were you raped by Cosby?
Want to join the class action lawsuit?
If so Dial
1-800-GOT RAPED
View Quote

Wait a minute!

The ad I saw said to dial

1-888-PUDDING-POPS
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got video?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Cosby raped me.

Aimless, will you take the case for 33.3% of the settlement?
Got video?  

Soooo... you're saying you like to watch?  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#34]
this is a PSA....
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#35]

he might not be guilty of all of them but i believe he is guilty of most of them.

i hope he ends up in prison even though he will be a hero to the homies.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#36]
So is there any evidence whatsoever?

Because before I jump on the bandwagon and ruin a man's reputation, I'm going to need more than "he raped me 20 years ago!" and the "victim" picking Cosby out of a lineup.

Not saying he did or didn't, but what I've seen so far isn't enough to decide.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#37]
It was inevitable that at least one accuser would have problems with her story.  
Even the most recent alleged assault was years ago and rape is traumatic.
It was also inevitable that Cosby's lawyers would look for an inconsistency and publicize it.
He is playing hardball and has a Dream Team of lawyers and private investigators.
Prepare for damaging revelations about their private lives in an attempt to discourage his accusers.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.

Well bless your heart.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Where's that nasty women's rights lawyer Gloria Allred,  She's late to the party.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't remember being raped by Bill Cosby, which is making me nervous that I WAS raped by Bill Cosby!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#41]
http://www.christianpost.com/news/beverly-johnsons-former-manager-refutes-cosby-allegations-132652/
 Beverly Johnson's Former Manager Refutes Cosby Allegations

<snip>
Gibble managed Johnson in the early 1990s and said he has known her for more than 20 years. The veteran talent manager said Johnson, 62, has spoken to him about the comedian in the past but her story was much different than the one she is now telling the world.

"She said she had brunch with him and his wife, and it was a great experience. And then on 'The View,' it flip-flopped," Gibble told The Daily Caller of Johnson's claims after she spoke about the allegations on the popular ABC talk show. "It was odd to me that she changed her story."

<snip>

However, Gibble insists Johnson only told him that she had one meeting with Cosby in which his wife attended.

"It was brunch. It was just one time," Gibble told The Daily Caller. "It was a typical nice pleasant experience. It can be easily proven that Camille Cosby was at that brunch, so it was kind of dumb for her to lie."

The veteran Hollywood talent manager also said that Johnson even expressed that she would like to work with Cosby.

"Basically, she only had a good experience with him, so if he had been producing something at that time, I could have easily called that office and gotten her an appointment," he explained.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:33:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'll play.

Having seen the mental and physical results of rape and sexual assault on women you are telling me the Bill "Rape Zone" Cosby has some magical powers that prevented ANY of his attackers from seeking legal. mental, or medical help as well as preventing them from even discussing some of the events for 20-30 years? Is he a wizard?

Fact is there is a difference between a woman running to the police beat to shit with vaginal trauma or traces of rohypnol in her body vs. washed up has-been's declaring he raped them several decades after any evidence could be collected.

Sorry I don't automatically white-knight, some  too many of us have been falsely accused of this and had to deal with the consequences.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll play.

Sorry I don't automatically white-knight, some  too many of us have been falsely accused of this and had to deal with the consequences.

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

NOT.

It's the fact that they waited for many years to make their allegations against a black male who calls it like it is, knowing that in this day and age they'll get the spotlight because of radical liberal feminist influence on the press. Cosby frequently holds a mirror to the face of the black community, telling them that THEY are the major cause of their problems, and being black himself is able to do it in a way that no white man can. They HATE him, hate him more than they do Rush or Hannity or any other high-profile white person. Cosby is off the liberal plantation, and they will never forgive him for that!  

I'm old enough to remember when Bill Cosby was a fresh face on TV and in the entertainment industry. He was approachable by whites in ways that no other black man of his era could be: he was well-educated, articulate, and very non-threatening, in an era in which many blacks were very frightening. He was a riot on his LP records (I never saw him in person), and in his TV appearances, primarily I Spy.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#44]
If he's innocent then this:

Although none of the accusations against Cosby have been proven in court, Greenblatt said, "when that many people come out and have such similar complaints, it became a tainted situation" and the network didn't want to proceed with a new sitcom featuring the comedian.
View Quote

Is slam dunk proof of damages in a libel suit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't care. Fuck Bull Cosby because Tawana Brawley.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There always are when the raper has buku beaucoup cash.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not surprising, look at what happened to Herman Cain.

Cosby may be guilty of some of these but call me skeptical of all the claims. Especially if Gloria Allred is involved.
There always are when the raper has buku beaucoup cash.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It doesn't add up.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't remember being raped by Bill Cosby, which is making me nervous that I WAS raped by Bill Cosby!
View Quote

Even Bill says women should be careful drinking around him....(snort).
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#49]
You know what they say, where there's smoke there's fire, to many accusers to be false IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't believe many of these recent accusations.  People are jumping on the bandwagon now.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top