[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Silver Bullet

That was my first thought.

Well tough shit it didn't make the list.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

I hope Corey Haim has a.....oh yeah.....nevermind.

You seem kind of stand-offish for coming into GD asking what people think is the best werewolf movie, and then putting damn "Teen Wolf" in there..  Then when people keep suggesting a different movie, you bitch that we keep talking about it because its not on the list, because YOU don't like it as much as Teen Wolf?

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:26:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Dog Soldiers...mostly for the kitchen fight scene...gotta give props to coldcocking a lycanthrope..
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:37:57 AM EDT
[#6]

I voted for Dog Soldiers. I might be biased, but I really do think it's hilarious.

I hope I give you the shits!

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Silver Bullet

That was my first thought.

Well tough shit it didn't make the list.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

I hope Corey Haim has a.....oh yeah.....nevermind.

You seem kind of stand-offish for coming into GD asking what people think is the best werewolf movie, and then putting damn "Teen Wolf" in there..  Then when people keep suggesting a different movie, you bitch that we keep talking about it because its not on the list, because YOU don't like it as much as Teen Wolf?

I added Teen Wolf because it was in every other top ten list I saw when I made the poll.

I voted for The Company Of Wolves.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top