Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
s

No flaming here.  I really feel for you guys, with the restrictions you're living under.

What about some grassroots political activism to turn things around?

It's been said that in a democracy people get the government they deserve.  If enough of you blokes stood up and said, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!" you could start swinging that behemoth socialized .gov around.

Of course, you have all the benefit receiving sheeple to contend with...

Can't happen, all guns are registered and licenced. If you start campaigning they just declare you an 'unfit person' to possess a firearm and take it off you.

…sucks…

The day when I say "fuck it, I've had enough" and move back to Ireland draws ever closer. I can own a handgun there, a .40 S&W pistol would be nice…

ANdy

Sooner or later you'll just have to face the truth, ANdy; you're just gonna have to move here.  What the Hell, there are far more Irish here than in Ireland anyway!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Adds new meaning to the phrase, "Back off or I'll go medievel on you!"
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe there's a job opening at the Tower of London?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#4]

A neighbour said there had been a series of domestic rows at a nearby address.

Hmmm..."domestic rows" huh?  What makes a man kill another like that then calmly wait for the Peelers?

Veerrrrry interesting.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a homo thing to me
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
is "that" what you call it Andy

I've been pulling Mrs Vito's leg about her 'Evil Assault Axe'…told her it will be banned or licensed!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC00057.jpg

Look what I recently inherited! My fathers Seibe Gorman Divers knife… it's been round the world and seen some 'action'. Think small roman gladius!That scabbard is cast bronze!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC00060.jpg

ANdy

Hmmm.....So ANdy...You have a short sword.......
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There can be only one!

life.csu.edu.au/~lbenton/images/highlander.jpg

but serilously that's pretty messed up.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There can be only one!

life.csu.edu.au/~lbenton/images/highlander.jpg

+1...its complicated
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
is "that" what you call it Andy

I've been pulling Mrs Vito's leg about her 'Evil Assault Axe'…told her it will be banned or licensed!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC00057.jpg

Look what I recently inherited! My fathers Seibe Gorman Divers knife… it's been round the world and seen some 'action'. Think small roman gladius!That scabbard is cast bronze!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC00060.jpg

ANdy

Hmmm.....So ANdy...You have a short sword.......

Pork or Steel?…

ANdy
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:37:59 PM EDT
[#11]
police are looking for this man
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I personally would have grabbed my tire iron, hammer, shovel, pick ax <<(construction guys and all)
I wouldn't have stood there and said "please stop". hell it sounds like it was right in the street, might have even kissed him with the door of my car at a good clip.

Sadly, my friend, you would have been arrested for having the temerity to defend a fellow subject, when you know damned well that doing so is an insult to the Crown, who is responsible for safety in the streets.

again, they're fucking worthless.

Chris

Mark the date. You and I agree on something!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
some of us still do have firearms.....even though tightly controled. (avoid registration you guys it'll bring restrictions inevitably)

Had I been passing on the way to the range with my rifle in the car, yes I'd have "smoked him"

If you shot him you would go to jail for 8 years Taff as a minimum… I've talked about this very type of situation with a friendly Firearms Officer… it's an absolute no-no.

As you were not under attack with 'deadly force' so you cannot shoot, yes…  under the totally fucked up rules of 'self defence' in Britain you would have to stand and watch him hack the guy to bits knowing you had a rifle in your boot.

ANdy
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top