Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Once you hit 18 the world should be yours.

Yep.

You get the responsibility so you should get the benefits.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep actually we are.

A man that risks his life for his country, getting shot at on the other side of the world is just a little special don't you think?

FREE

I recall a story about a soldier who shot his girlfriend and daughter.

There are good and bad, just like every other profession in the world.
I still call bullshit.  I guess you guys are just a little more equal than the rest of us.

You are either completely thankless or painfully ignorant.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the whole "you are a adult now-you can die for your country, enter legal contracts, do dangerous work, etc...but ...beer/booze is FAR too dangerous! none for you for 3 more years!"

Make ALL rights at one age-none of this "Partial" adult stuff. If you don't want people to drink untill 21, adult status should be give at that age.

Make adult age 19 or 20 and give ALL rights at that point. YOU are responsible for yourself at that point. You get a DUI and cause an accident, YOU pay the price. Ask Canada about that-DUI is a felony there. When I visited Victoria, BC last year, a friend and I were going out to drink/hang out with friends..his first words were "suck it up and take the bus there, taxi back if need be. Believe me, you DO NOT want to get a DUI here..it is a felony and the punishment is pretty bad".

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top