Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991).

So all this proves is that Obama's document forgers aren't very good.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And now if a real one shows up it will be written off as fake because of fucktarded stunts like this.

View Quote

when
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It's probably fake, but what difference, at this point, does it make?

You see where I'm going with this?

Keep spreading it around.  Let the liberals taste a little of their own medicine.

View Quote

Yeah, lets make all criticism of Obama seem like it comes from dishonest crazies.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

when
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And now if a real one shows up it will be written off as fake because of fucktarded stunts like this.

when

Six of one, half dozen of another.

If I had a potential liability like that waiting to be unearthed then I would poison the well with forgeries ahead of time.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991).

Honestly, I could see his supporters creating obviously fake forgeries (like this one) to make his detractors (i.e. the "birthers") look stupid.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Damn Snopes and their reasoning!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well excellent! I did not know that - I learned something from GD today! :D
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't know if this is real or not, but supposedly this has been leaked and Facebook is taking it down every time it pops up. Snopes calls it a fake.

<a href="http://s24.photobucket.com/user/scooter1942/media/1374196_226526220845031_1430660741_n_zps06a5ad84.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/scooter1942/1374196_226526220845031_1430660741_n_zps06a5ad84.jpeg</a>

Quite frankly I would much rather prefer to get my hands on the wookies thesis... THAT would be an interesting read I am sure...

It's available in pdf format.  I've read some of it.  Same ol same ol.

Here.

Well excellent! I did not know that - I learned something from GD today! :D

Amazing to think that thesis was good enough for an Ivy League school...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This.    

Sorry guys, I'm an equal opportunity skeptic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok.  Now, where's the proof that it's real?
This.    

Sorry guys, I'm an equal opportunity skeptic.

I'm really not remembering bar codes in use then, but then again theres a lot that I don't remember from the late 70' to the early 90's other then it was a hell of a good time  fuck I could be retired no on what was spent on partying back then
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Come on y'all Obama was actually born in the 57th state. He just used the foreigner excuse to get free schooling.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I've never seen an ID picture with side lighting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's fake, but accurate.
View Quote

Ah, the Dan Rather school of journalism.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Probably fake, but one has to ask who faked it?

It's not always who you may think, quite the opposite in fact. I'm willing to bet that some group wanting to protect BHO put this out. Why? so it can be proved a fake after folks (talk show hosts etc) take the bait.

Blame "right wingers" for producing the fake and reporting it, while at the same time conditioning the public so that when real proof comes out it will be discredited just like all the others prior. I've seen this play out before with other public figures.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Probably fake, but one has to ask who faked it?

It's not always who you may think, quite the opposite in fact. I'm willing to bet that some group wanting to protect BHO put this out. Why? so it can be proved a fake after folks (talk show hosts etc) take the bait.

Blame "right wingers" for producing the fake and reporting it, while at the same time conditioning the public so that when real proof comes out it will be discredited just like all the others prior. I've seen this play out before with other public figures.  
View Quote

A false flag op? Who would do that!!?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Aw come on.    Everyone knows velociraptors did not have RPGs.  They had atlatls and darts/ spears.  Sheesh.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#15]
You know, this shit wouldn't happen if he would just release his transcripts (or have them leaked, if he was a conservative).

Whats the matter Barry? Afraid that the whole world will know that you're a dumbass? What have you got to lose now that you've got your second term, which has given you the opportunity to take selfies at foreign leader's funerals?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yep - wonder if it was done as a stunt, or as a preemptive move?

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow.  Thanks for sharing this ancient history hoax.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks about as authentic as his birth certificate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#20]
FAKE    wish  it wasn't
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, it's fake.
But the fucker is hiding something or he never would have had his records sealed with his first EO.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Which is more likely? Some Republican hack wannabe moron photo shoped it, or the libs are so super smart they dreamt up a reverse conspiracy to make Barry haters look dumb?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:19:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Which is more likely? Some Republican hack wannabe moron photo shoped it, or the libs are so super smart they dreamt up a reverse conspiracy to make Barry haters look dumb?

View Quote

Poe's law is a bitch.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
For the record, I have also never seen a student ID that says "Foreign Student" on it, or somehow indicates the immigration status of a student.

Some schools might use that, but I've never seen it at any of the schools I've attended or worked at.
View Quote

I was going to mention something like that.   What purpose would it serve to denote a student as foreign.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Obviously fake and a right wing conspiracy hack.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They were using barcodes on student ID cards in 1981?

ETA: Nope, looks like that didn't start until '96. Maybe these forgers should actually do some research first.

View Quote

Also, the pic looks much more recent.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The president himself admitted to being an immigrant from Kenya, and a muslim, back when he was just a senator.

His staff admitted to forging his birth certificate (We still have not seen a real one, folks) and knowingly distributing the fake for political gain.
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/2012/04/obama-eligibility-lawyer-admits-birth-certificate-is-fake.html
View Quote

I think they really dig the birther stuff. No one buys it and they would rather discuss that then Obamacare.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#28]
nvm already mentioned.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

For the record, I have also never seen a student ID that says "Foreign Student" on it, or somehow indicates the immigration status of a student.

Some schools might use that, but I've never seen it at any of the schools I've attended or worked at.
View Quote
Maybe we should.  In order to prevent another Obama.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top