Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree with you. If this flies then George Zimmerman has one hell of a case, but the same ones here dancing wouldn't support that one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's gonna get tossed for prosecutors immunity.

They shouldn't have immunity. It makes for situations where people are above the law. It should be hard to sue prosecutors, I mean damned hard, but there are plenty of examples where prosecutors used the power of the state for their own petty crusades. That should be enough to remove any blanket immunity.

I agree with you. If this flies then George Zimmerman has one hell of a case, but the same ones here dancing wouldn't support that one.

Wut?

Like who?

Not many care for him as a person, but as a fellow gun owner, I'm pretty certain at least 87% of arfcom thinks he got a raw deal.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wut?

Like who?

Not many care for him as a person, but as a fellow gun owner, I'm pretty certain at least 87% of arfcom thinks he got a raw deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They shouldn't have immunity. It makes for situations where people are above the law. It should be hard to sue prosecutors, I mean damned hard, but there are plenty of examples where prosecutors used the power of the state for their own petty crusades. That should be enough to remove any blanket immunity.

Wut?

Like who?

There were more than a handful of posters that condemned GZ based  solely on the fact that he followed tray tray.  They felt he was playing cop and deserved prosecution just because he got out of his car.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Meh.

Fuck it. Would smash.
View All Quotes

I would smash it silly, looks like she got tig ole bitties.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#4]
They are also suing at least one of the LEO's in the Sheriff's office.   LEO's have very limited or no immunity whatsoever.  

Flip him against Mosby, and you most definitely acquire enough to pierce absolute immunity.  

The Mike Nifong debacle is ironically not very far off from this:  

As the details of the case emerged, Nifong was attacked not only from advocates of the indicted students but by news sources such as The Washington Post[22] and the Los Angeles Times.[23] They said that he went public with a series of accusations that later turned out to be untrue; that he exaggerated and intensified racial tensions; that he unduly influenced the Durham police investigation; that he tried to manipulate potential witnesses; that he refused to hear exculpatory evidence before indictment; that regulations on the conduct of an identification exercise were breached by failure to include "dummy" photographs of anyone who was not at the party; that he had never spoken directly to the alleged victim about the accusations; and that he made misleadingly incomplete presentations of various aspects of the evidence in the case (including DNA results).

A federal judge in 2011 ruled that the civil lawsuit could proceed against Nifong, including claims of "malicious prosecution" and "fabrication of false evidence".

Aside of the civil suit, as pointed out is the pursuit of her disbarment for ethics violations.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope she's found innocent and white people start rioting and destroy stuff. Take that bitches!
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mike Nifong was held accountable.  A pox on him and all like him--including this bitch.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike Nifong was held accountable.  A pox on him and all like him--including this bitch.  

I still can't believe that pos gets to walk around free. Disbarment and nothing time (contempt one day). If I were the father of one of those boys,I'd make every fucking day a living hell for him.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Two more Baltimore police officers charged in the Freddie Gray
case have filed a lawsuit against State's Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby,
alleging defamation and false arrest, according to court documents
unsealed Tuesday in U.S. District Court.

Officer Edward M. Nero,
who was acquitted on all charges last month, and Officer Garrett E.
Miller, who is awaiting trial, filed the joint lawsuit against Mosby and
Sheriff's Office Maj. Samuel Cogen on April 29.

The officers allege that Mosby and Cogen knowingly filed false
charges against them "in furtherance of [their] own personal interests
and political agenda."

"Their illegal arrests were made without
probable cause and demonstrated ill will, improper motivation and/or
evil purpose," attorney Joseph Thomas Mallon Jr. wrote.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-nero-miller-mosby-lawsuits-20160608-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1li3

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, good point.   Gives me hope that BLM moron will rue the day.   ha
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/08/baltimore-six-trial-stunning-last-minute-motion-to-dismiss-due-to-severe-brady-violation/#more-117270

View Quote

Nevertheless I think you are completely out of your mind if you believe that anything will happen to a black female prosecutor in Maryland.   Disbarment, lawsuit, none of that will stick no matter how slimy she is.  Watch.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I hope that they win, and that bitch has to personally pay from her bank account.
View Quote

Regarding her bank account, IIRC, one of her biggest campaign contributors is a man who she refers to as her 'mentor'.  He is also the attorney representing Freddie Gray's family in their wrongful death lawsuit against the city.  But there's no conflict of interest there.  None. At all. Whatsoever.

-K
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad to hear it, because the Ferguson Effect is having some serious consequences, and she catered to that.  She is indirectly responsible for the deaths of a lot of people.  

Nothing will come of the case of course, but at least this way the officers can restore some of their honor that she besmirched; by filing this counter-case.

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#14]
No one should be immune, NO one, you say it'll bring frivolous lawsuits? Well tough, there are plenty to go around, maybe you should fix that problem instead of patching it for some people.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#15]
I hope they win big. The last case it appears they withheld evidence of an interview . That will not go well
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope they win big. The last case it appears they withheld evidence of an interview . That will not go well
View Quote

It's entirely possible it results in a dismissal of charges as it is the third Brady violation in that officer's case alone. The State had its peepee slapped for the first two, but they have repeatedly assured the Court that they are in full compliance now. Unfortunately for their office, the attorney representing the witness whose interview was not disclosed sent a letter to the officer's attorney notifying the officer that they interviewed the witness a year ago (and presumably there was exculpatory evidence given during the interview). The State claims the interview was not recorded and no notes were taken, but the witness' statements were "consistently inconsistent." So the State's Attorney is telling the Court and the defendant to just trust their interpretation of whatever information was given by this key witness... after they've already been caught twice violating the officer's federal constitutional rights and violating Maryland's Rules of Professional Responsibility.

Oh, and this witness was the other passenger in the van with Gray during the fateful trip to the jail and who had reported that Gray was banging his head on the partition in an attempt to harm himself.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I hope she's found innocent and white people start rioting and destroy stuff. Take that bitches!
View Quote
Cucked white society is too subjugated to racist/sexist accusation. We are all guilty by historical association cucks.

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was a PC cucked white boy. Taking advantage of an opportunity to further his career. Mosby is just trying to make things right.

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#19]
With the evidence that the prosecutor with held from the defense, and the likely overcharging in the incident, would this help to negate the protections for the prosecutor?

BTW I hope they win and really bankrupt that shithole of a place.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/08/baltimore-six-trial-stunning-last-minute-motion-to-dismiss-due-to-severe-brady-violation/#more-117270

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is the third time Mosby’s office has been caught hiding exculpatory evidence in the cases against the accused.

What a shit show. She's really trying to give Nifong a run for his money.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#21]
This is both righteous and hilarious.  I hope they cause her lots of grief.  She is a smug racist.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah great. Only problem in big cities the Machines own the courts. Its not like just anyone can run for judge, you have to have the blessings of the Kings and Queens in power. The big city cop jobs sucks now. Totally sucks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#23]
I see an invite to the White House for lunch in her very soon future.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#24]
About time.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I see an invite to the White House for lunch in her very soon future.
View Quote
She'll be Hillary's appointment to AG after Lynch leaves.

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#26]
I just read the motion, and the transcript of the interview with Allen, the other guy in the van at the time Grey was transported.  Sounds like the prosecutor has some serious explaining to do.  This guy says he doesnt like cops, but said the ride was smooth, no stops, quick turns, nothing, except going over railroad tracks fast.  Allen said Gray was bashing something against the partition, and he thought it was his head, since he was handcuffed.  Allen was not seatbelted either.  

This is going to blow this case wide open, I expect all charges will be dismissed.  The prosecutor is going to get sued big time on this case.  

Fucking sad situation all the way around for the 6 officers involved.  They got fucked over.  How is any LEO in Maryland supposed to trust that prosecutors office?  
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Take them to the cleaners and have that useless lawyer disbarred. I wonder why all 6 of the officers did not file suit?
View Quote

They still have cases outstanding
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#28]
update on the motion to dismiss the goodson case
update - justice prevails again....
motion was denied
the protected special class wins again

<time datetime="2016-06-09T11:14:00EDT" data-dt="June 9, 2016, 11:14
AM" class="trb_ar_dateline_time"
itemprop="datePublished"></time>

Judge Barry G. Williams denied a defense request to dismiss the
case against Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. after a hearing about whether
prosecutors wrongly withheld discussions they had with a potential
witness, as revealed in newly unsealed documents.

Williams also
ordered prosecutors to produce any other evidence in any of the cases of
the six officers charged in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray
by Monday.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-goodson-day-1-20160609-story.html
so the prosecution hiding evidence for the third time, isn't anything to
worry about, even though this is after the prosecution had already said
it wouldn't do it again after the first 2 times.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#31]
I believe 6 Baltimore officers were charged.

Why are only 2 of them suing the prosecutors office?
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I believe 6 Baltimore officers were charged.

Why are only 2 of them suing the prosecutors office?
View Quote

Dude, come on, this has been asked and answered a few times now. Like 4 posts ago.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm glad the case was not dismissed. He needs to be found not guilty and get this out of the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
update on the motion to dismiss the goodson case

update - justice prevails again....

motion was denied

the protected special class wins again

<time datetime="2016-06-09T11:14:00EDT" data-dt="June 9, 2016, 11:14 AM" class="trb_ar_dateline_time" itemprop="datePublished"></time>  
                                                                                           Judge Barry G. Williams denied a defense request to dismiss the case against Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. after a hearing about whether prosecutors wrongly withheld discussions they had with a potential witness, as revealed in newly unsealed documents.

Williams also ordered prosecutors to produce any other evidence in any of the cases of the six officers charged in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray by Monday.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-goodson-day-1-20160609-story.html

so the prosecution hiding evidence for the third time, isn't anything to worry about, even though this is after the prosecution had already said it wouldn't do it again after the first 2 times.

I'm glad the case was not dismissed. He needs to be found not guilty and get this out of the way.

Why is that better? Wouldn't the case being dismissed be the same, but cheaper and quicker, outcome?
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I just read the motion, and the transcript of the interview with Allen, the other guy in the van at the time Grey was transported.  Sounds like the prosecutor has some serious explaining to do.  This guy says he doesnt like cops, but said the ride was smooth, no stops, quick turns, nothing, except going over railroad tracks fast.  Allen said Gray was bashing something against the partition, and he thought it was his head, since he was handcuffed.  Allen was not seatbelted either.  

This is going to blow this case wide open, I expect all charges will be dismissed.  The prosecutor is going to get sued big time on this case.  

Fucking sad situation all the way around for the 6 officers involved.  They got fucked over.  How is any LEO in Maryland supposed to trust that prosecutors office?  
View Quote

We've had them try and put their heads thru cage car windows and try to cut their own throats rubbing against the shards after kicking them out.

Troubled "aspiring rappers" who are "off their meds" and suddenly have a loving family tree the size of a sequoia when the law suite is announced.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Unless it is dismissed with prejudice then they can refile the charges.

Having a trial and a not guilty verdict ends it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is that better? Wouldn't the case being dismissed be the same, but cheaper and quicker, outcome?

Unless it is dismissed with prejudice then they can refile the charges.

Having a trial and a not guilty verdict ends it.

Gotcha, thought it might be something like that. If they can't secure a regular old dismissal, I guess with prejudice is out of the question .
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Maaan, I hope it sticks!
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Cucked white society is too subjugated to racist/sexist accusation. We are all guilty by historical association cucks.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could be wrong but I don't think there are many white people in Baltimore outside of Inner Harbor.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#39]
I find it interesting that both the officers are African American as well.  I wonder if other suits will follow.

Pictures of officers filling suit.

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I could be wrong but I don't think there are many white people in Baltimore outside of Inner Harbor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Was a response to the "white people start rioting and destroy stuff" post.

Come on. All the fake hate crimes. Fake rape culture stuff like Duke LaCrosse. Whitey is so cucked that people have to make shit up to make them look not so boring and like they'd actually break bad if somebody picked on them.

Here's some pics of a Trump voter being chased down in San Jose.

A rather recent
muslim immigrant ( a Somali Muslim from Minnesota named Seyfudin Mohamud) who goes by the name Houdini chasing down and tackling a Trump
voter in San Diego.

It was the immigrant
version of 'catch and release' so it's all good.

Here's some of Houdini's tweets about the event:

"#ramadanconfessions me and the homies would stain Super America and come to the masjid for iftar”

https://twitter.com/sizzle_seyf/status/738628658856759297

"Nigga trump be picking the wrong cities to go to fuckin clown  smh #sanjose #fucktrump”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/san-jose-muslim-chases-tackles-trump-supporter-after-rally-then-brags-on-twitter

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Well this might make the claims against Mosby a bit more powerful...

Judge Finds Prosecutors Withheld Evidence in Freddie Gray Officer Case

The judge overseeing the trial of a police officer charged with murdering Freddie Gray has determined that prosecutors withheld information that would have been beneficial to the defense.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#42]
She belongs in jail.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Good!!!!! Give them commie loving bastards a taste of there own medicine.
View Quote

+1 fuck a bunch of commie, blm fuckstcxks
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Goooood!!  Fuck that cunt with a sideways cactus!
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:35:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Depends on what evidence is lurking in the shadows, e-mails, text messages etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on what evidence is lurking in the shadows, e-mails, text messages etc.

Suppression of relevant evidence......
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

++
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.

++

+++
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He Absolutely should have been able to sue
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Because Zimmerman didn't have a badge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?

Because Zimmerman didn't have a badge.

well Damn...and here I thought I'd already read the stupidest thing on the internet today.... BRAVO!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Good suit
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top