Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Clearly the solution to this problem would be a White Pride Festival.

Some loud music, a little late-night beer binging, munching on some bangers and beans - shucks - the problem practically takes care of itself.

The ultimate cure for prejudice = more prejudice, right?

Well the f'n cure sure as hell isn't mocking equivocations or strawman horseshit pretending there isn't a problem.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Coming from someone who is half Japanese, it kills me that they call those Pakastanis Asian.

Yet they are. Perhaps Southern Asian is more accurate?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Coming from someone who is half Japanese, it kills me that they call those Pakastanis Asian.

Yet they are. Perhaps Southern Asian is more accurate?

m eastern is accurate, they sure don't say they are proud to be Asians, they are proud muslim m easterners
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I'm Indian.  And India is part of Asia, so if you don't mind, I will continue to consider myself Asian thank you very much...

But isn't India a sub-continent that just happens to be plowing into the Asian continent?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I'm Indian.  And India is part of Asia, so if you don't mind, I will continue to consider myself Asian thank you very much...

yeah but on the little forms and crap for the .gov aren't you considered caucasian?

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone seen this story on the leftist liberal media yet?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:11:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

A bunch of Paki punks in England hanging up flyers saying "white people stay out" has little news value over here - I know that it must be very dissappointing to a white person that longs to feel victimized over this outrage - but that's life.

When the White Pride dick-holes in Milwaukee go around black neighborhoods and staple their little fliers telling black people to "stay out" - I doubt that gets a whole lot of international media attention as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:46:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah but on the little forms and crap for the .gov aren't you considered caucasian?

Negative,  I'm not sure but I think classification wise we're considered caucasian, but as for .gov, the Marine Corps considers me Asian...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A bunch of Paki punks in England hanging up flyers saying "white people stay out" has little news value over here - I know that it must be very dissappointing to a white person that longs to feel victimized over this outrage - but that's life.

You are the one that is the spokesperson for the "cult of victimization"
everyone else is talking about equality, you are accusing people that believe in equality of being racists
must be nice to live in your own little world where everything you say or think is correct(absent any proof or facts)

If you don't think that it is a serious problem that people are being beaten\stabbed\killed
because of their race or religious beliefs and law enforcement is doing nothing about it
you are a disgusting excuse for a human being........
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:23:43 PM EDT
[#10]
did not know that i was pakistanian

i thought that they were talking about REAL asians
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
did not know that i was pakistanian

i thought that they were talking about REAL asians

Nope, those are UK Asians, known here as middle easterners
I wonder what they call their Orientals over there...........
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top