Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I dunno, anybody that leaves a Harley out like that ain't the sharpest knive in the drawer.

Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Maybe he's going to try to get his homeowners insurance to pay for it.

The fire dept has ruled it an arson, homeowners won't pay.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 12:00:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your neighbor wouldn't happen to be involved in anything that might cause someone to do this to him, would he?

His daughter was raped two years ago, the cops caught the guy who did it and the guy's mom is pissed at my neighbor's whole family.

Edited to add, her (the mom) and her entire family and friend are a bunch of druggies and are either too high or too stupid to pull something like this off without incinerating themselves.

"I am mad at you because you sent my little Johnny to jail". WTF? Get a life lady.

Typical reaction from low life trash....
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
damn...and a Road King

Pre-07 as well.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Pre-07 as well.

I have an 01 Road King...what's so special about it being pre 07. I'm not being a jerk just curious.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top