BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, why should a person with authority have standards they are held to in regards to conduct with subordnants?  I've never heard of that!  This a new thing!  And it's bullshit!
View Quote
Who was the member who said the military should be out there raping women and children and then murdering them in war?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Something they're not entitled to, but were given anyway.
View Quote
lol, this,
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
“He told me about a woman he got pregnant on Tinder and paid her to go away,” one soldier said.
View Quote
That’s one potent motherfucker if he can knock a woman up on an app...
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

His position of authority make it a major issue. This goes for any career.
View Quote
Not denying it was against regulations, just sayin' that with regards to the behavior of the military Rudyard Kipling figured this shit out in the 19th century and we still try dumb shit.

We aren't no thin red heroes, nor we aren't no black guards too.
But single men in barracks, most remarkably like you.
And if sometimes our conduct ain't all you fancy paints.
Why, single men in barracks don't grow into plaster saints.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Shocked I tell you
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wouldn't be an issue without female subordinates in the military.
View Quote
Then it would have been Pvt. Smith's wife, Pvt. Jones' girlfriend and Cpl. Klinger's sister.
Ahhh, back when life was good.

I remember back when the 2nd Platoon Sgt., C company, 1-77 Armor would go to the 1/2 way house for crazy women in Pueblo and check out his "cousin" for a afternoon of carnal exercises.  It was a different "cousin" every trip.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh. At least he wasn’t fucking some guys wife who
is overseas.

Unless the Private is married to some guy overseas,
then fuck them both.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]
So, just like every other MOS.  Wow
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So, just like every other MOS.  Wow
View Quote
Yep! Stupid shit like this has been going on in the support world for years.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Deployment 8.5/9.

I’ve plowed worse downrange.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit that he is being disciplined, I would question whether any single infantryman who wouldn't fuck a female soldier if given the chance actually earned their blue cord.

Oh yeah, I forgot, now we are supposed to be some kind of Boys and Girls club instead of murdering people at work and getting drunk and fucking women when not.
https://www.graciemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/12115488_10205396245686907_209103702513758484_n.jpg
Deployment 8.5/9.

Lol in the field.  Laid to rest by a gal in a graves registration unit.  She was just practicing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I have never been in the military, but one enterprising woman soldier sold herself for a profit. She was hauling beaucoup amount of money, way out of line for her rank.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Was an instructor at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in the 80's and early 90's. Use to see the Army Drills and instructors out in town and down in Baltimore with their female privates all the time. Even caught a few making out around the schools and barracks.

We Marine instructors reported many of them several times and nothing happened. I reported 2 different Warrant Officers for fucking privates in the school buildings... nothing. We knew from conversations that the girls were being promised shit and some were intimidated by the DS's. Nothing.

When it finally blew up in '93 they slammed 2 or 3 DS's and the rest skated away scott free. No officers were drug into it for sexual abuse, just for supervisory issues concerning the Drills.

And don't get me started on the females not belonging there to begin with. They didn't with the exception of the small arms course.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like another day at the office. It’s the Army not Inetech.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Ahhh nothing new.

If you are a pretty female with blond hair and big boobs you are automatically going to the Command Post to work with the Colonels. They will get all the Below the Zone rank increases and Wing Awards......

For doing what? My guess....bending over and moaning.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#18]
They need to assign male Pvts to follow them around with signs saying "BAIT.  SHE IS BAIT."
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#19]
One is rarely afforded the opportunity to use the word "torrid".
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#20]
How else is she going to get that pregnancy forever profile
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Meh, it was bound to happen.

Someone should tell the reporter what my BN CSM in Korea told an AFN reporter who was doing a story on my BN. I was an E-7 First Sergeant and the reporter asked the CSM if I was the acting 1SG. The CSM said "He ain't acting shit, when I chew his ass I ain't acting."
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Monthly SHARP will fix this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#23]
So, where the pics of this fine example of leadership?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Nothing new, our company first shirt was banging a lance in our own company and quite open about it. This was 1988 at Lejeune.  Nice to see nothing has changed much.

Now on the subject of women, I had a SSgt that made warrant in 1983. She was one of the most squared away Marines I have ever known. She lived for the Corps and could probably still kick most of our asses.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
600 females across the Infantry Battalions in the Army?

Female company commander in 505th?

E-7 as an acting 1SG who owns a lawn care business, and is humping one of the new female privates?

I knew integrating into the 82nd would go smoothly....
View Quote
She got some love from the 1SG, and I mean literally

AATW!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Lol in the field.  Laid to rest by a gal in a graves registration unit.  She was just practicing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit that he is being disciplined, I would question whether any single infantryman who wouldn't fuck a female soldier if given the chance actually earned their blue cord.

Oh yeah, I forgot, now we are supposed to be some kind of Boys and Girls club instead of murdering people at work and getting drunk and fucking women when not.
https://www.graciemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/12115488_10205396245686907_209103702513758484_n.jpg
Deployment 8.5/9.

MP chicks were thirsty af.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks to the flocks of blue falcons I have less & less respect for .mil on an almost daily basis...
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]
No pics?  She had better be worth it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Time to add a new block of instruction at Senior Leaders Course called "Don't fuck your Solders".
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Was an instructor at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in the 80's and early 90's. Use to see the Army Drills and instructors out in town and down in Baltimore with their female privates all the time. Even caught a few making out around the schools and barracks.

We Marine instructors reported many of them several times and nothing happened. I reported 2 different Warrant Officers for fucking privates in the school buildings... nothing. We knew from conversations that the girls were being promised shit and some were intimidated by the DS's. Nothing.

When it finally blew up in '93 they slammed 2 or 3 DS's and the rest skated away scott free. No officers were drug into it for sexual abuse, just for supervisory issues concerning the Drills.

And don't get me started on the females not belonging there to begin with. They didn't with the exception of the small arms course.
View Quote
Reminds me of the SFC Pimp at Fort Hood a couple of years ago.  The girls who were in on it got off scotfree.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Time to add a new block of instruction at Senior Leaders Course called "Don't fuck your Solders".
View Quote
They were just one slide away from mitigating this leadership challenge.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That’s one potent motherfucker if he can knock a woman up on an app...
View Quote
He gave her a virus.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Been going on in REMF land regularly since forever.
View Quote
Yep. This is not that big of a deal, except that he was in her chain of command.

Now he's not, so they are free to continue their "torrid" affair.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In the pic of the three women. What does the braided cords represent?
View Quote
Participation trophies.

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Guess she found a way to get on TOP in the infantry.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In the pic of the three women. What does the braided cords represent?
View Quote
Since no one has given you a straight answer, it's the Infantry Blue Cord. It's worn on the right shoulder on your dress uniform.

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#37]
The Battalion also boasts the accomplishments of another female officer, 1st Lt. Nana Srikongyos, who won the 82nd Airborne’s boxing competition in the 114lbs weight class.
View Quote
Something tells me the boxing championship for the 82nd Airborne, 114 pound weight class, was held in a phone booth.

Whole slew of 11B1V killers signed up for that fiasco.

Trophies to all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Something tells me the boxing championship for the 82nd Airborne, 114 pound weight class, was held in a phone booth.

Trophies to all.
View Quote
I don't think I knew anyone in the infantry that weighed anywhere near 114 pounds.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pics of Army Infantry private?  
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#40]
This happened 30 years ago when I was in. Old news. My sister was married to a guy who joined the AF she was fucking an E-6 Security Forces guy. He got barred from reenlisting with 18 years in. She is now married to him. They are losers
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't think I knew anyone in the infantry that weighed anywhere near 114 pounds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trophies to all.
She likely beat other females.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Army at APG was a hot mess ... they had entire barracks on lock down for months at a time (watching them all pile into the PX for supplies on the weekends, so they could go back and clean was always fun), every meal WITHOUT FAIL started with "BAM .... BATTLE I NEED A BATTLE" as the sound of the blank in their rifle popped into a clearing barrel and they needed a buddy to report to their DET with, but my absolutely favorite was one young private shitting into his hand and throwing it at his buddy in the latrine. What a great way to spend coffee break ... everyone standing at attention ... Marines, AF, and Army. All of us being lectured about throwing feces at each other, writing with feces on the latrine walls, and how having stalls was a privilege. All of that being said it wasn't a horrible place to spend five months.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yep. This is not that big of a deal, except that he was in her chain of command.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Right, but there were already females in the military and I don't think SNCO's were all fucking their privates.  But I could be wrong.

I guess I'm naive.
View Quote
LOL  you are VERY wrong
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ill be surprised if she even sees him again, as now hes not in her chain of command anymore, and fucking him does not benefit her at all. no more getting out of details / shitty jobs, or getting the good details.

also, most likely shes considered a " victim" and will get a few super fast promotions to make up for the 1st sergeant humping her.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The Army at APG was a hot mess ... they had entire barracks on lock down for months at a time (watching them all pile into the PX for supplies on the weekends, so they could go back and clean was always fun), every meal WITHOUT FAIL started with "BAM .... BATTLE I NEED A BATTLE" as the sound of the blank in their rifle popped into a clearing barrel and they needed a buddy to report to their DET with, but my absolutely favorite was one young private shitting into his hand and throwing it at his buddy in the latrine. What a great way to spend coffee break ... everyone standing at attention ... Marines, AF, and Army. All of us being lectured about throwing feces at each other, writing with feces on the latrine walls, and how having stalls was a privilege. All of that being said it wasn't a horrible place to spend five months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is only the tip of the iceberg..soon the Titanic will show up and lay bare the fails of social engineering in the midst of our armed forces.
View Quote
Just the tip you say?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#49]
The "First"?  I really doubt that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Shocked face >
View Quote
Pretty much
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top