User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No doubt it was cheaper to film in Romania. Just as it's cheaper to export jobs overseas.
View Quote

Well, the lack of overhead electrical transmission lines would make filming there a whole lot easier, and cheaper!
View Quote

I highly doubt THAT was a major reason...you can't paint almost anything out in postproduction these days.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cold Mountain is directed by the same guy who did "The English Patient" - that's enough to make me go running for the toilet spewing from both orifices.  Gods that was a HORRIBLE movie.  Trust me, guys, this has "Sappy chick-flick" written all over it.
View Quote

Yeah, the English patient was incredibly boring, but he also did "The Talented Mr. Ripley" and that was rather interesting.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top