User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think "thug" is really the right word for him, although I do hear many people call him that.

What would you call a person who bombs the apartment buildings of his own citizens so that he can be seen riding in and saving the day.

What do you call someone whom more journalists have mysteriously died covering?

What do you call someone who jails, and in some cases poisons, his political opponents?

I don't know, but I am glad I don't live in Russia.
View Quote

Here in America you call him Hillary
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
35% yes?

WTF?
View Quote

Really.

I was going to post stupid poll:  no one approves of Putin, but many of us recognize that he is a better leader than 0bama who has outsmarted 0bama, Klinton and Kerry at every step of the way (which, of course, makes me a Putin lover ).

GD:  I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:28:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

In 1999, Putin described communism as "a blind alley, far away from the mainstream of civilization".
View Quote

Good for him. He spent two decades torturing or killing his opponents in the name of ideology and then renounced the ideology but not the torturing, killing, GULAGs, etc.

FVP.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top