Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Check up and Norplant, enough said.......................................
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Proceed with caution my ARF friend, there may be pitfalls.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, she's hot. And she wants to get bareback with you. If you can ascertain that you're both disease free and she is on the pill... Like Hurricane Retard making landfall at Screendoor Drumset.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dude, she's hot. And she wants to get bareback with you. If you can ascertain that you're both disease free and she is on the pill... Like Hurricane Retard making landfall at Screendoor Drumset.

"Olaf, BERSERKER!"
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
tag for answer, I'm in the same type of situation with a bitch from Antarctica

From where?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#7]
In my expirences always use a condom. If you don't you risk a baby and an STD.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So, which one did you end up with?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, which one did you end up with?

You've never met a woman who got pregnant to keep a man?  Theres the anchor baby angle too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
tag for answer, I'm in the same type of situation with a bitch from Antarctica

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#11]
You know what would solve your delimia. Male birth control pill. Do they make those yet?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#12]
She wants you to pollinate her belly fruit so she can have citizenship.

Pull out and give her the ol' Mo Green Special.....
....right in the eye.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Going without the latex could possibly teach you the Russian word for VD....I think it's "Rotchercockoff"...........
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#14]
She gets a baby, the baby gets a Passport...

My advice:  Nobody ever got pregnant from a BJ.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#15]
She looks like a fish.

Do you want fish babies?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes I have and it was great.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#17]
reminds me of this..

russian 'swvimware'
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Tell her you have the clap.

It'll be true...soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
reminds me of this..

russian 'swvimware'

Awesome!  I've been "describing" this commercial to people for years, but never found a copy I could show them so they could really understand.

"Is next...    eveninkvere.     Very nice."

-Troy

Apparently, that really, really annoyed the Russians at the time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
reminds me of this..

russian 'swvimware'

Awesome!  I've been "describing" this commercial to people for years, but never found a copy I could show them so they could really understand.

"Is next...    eveninkvere.     Very nice."

-Troy

Apparently, that really, really annoyed the Russians at the time.

The Russians really, really annoyed EVERYONE at the time - even themselves.\

Fortunately, we had a President who wasn't trying to appease.

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#23]
She's cute, I would believe every word she said.    
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#24]
[zardoz] The penis is evil, the penis shoots seeds and makes new life to poison the earth with the plague of men...[/zardoz]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/kopfjaeger762/aff.jpg

i cant believe it took three pages!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Having unprotected sex with ANY woman under ANY circumstances is tacit acceptance on your part that she could get pregnant with your child, meaning that you will be connected forever, and will be responsible for the child.

It also means you are accepting the risk of STDs.

Now, if you are in a long-term committed relationship, and the above issues have been discussed at length and you've come to agreements, that's one thing.  If this is a more casual relationship, then ROBOT has some advice for you:

www.therobotlab.com/robots-at-the-movies/images/b9.jpg

"WARNING!  WARNING!  DANGER!  DANGER!"

While it's true that, as a generalization, Eastern European women are less hung up about sex than Americans (actually, that's true of most of the world), lots of women worldwide have less-than-realistic attitudes about marriage and children, and often aren't as responsible as they should be in their teens and 20s.  Even if she's not specifically looking for an "anchor baby", that doesn't mean she isn't looking for an "unconditional love" baby.

I recommend wrapping it until you have had some serious talks about your future.

-Troy

QFT

She might be double majoring in her M R S degree.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You know what would solve your delimia. Male birth control pill. Do they make those yet?

yep, just got FDA approved. dunno if its hit the market yet though....
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
[zardoz] The penis is evil, the penis shoots seeds and makes new life to poison the earth with the plague of men...[/zardoz]

Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Being born in that shit hole, I can openly say that the majority of Americanized Russian girls are filthy whores and I'm not even kidding when I say majority. They look innocent as shit, are very intelligent, but you'll be in awe when you find out she had 9 cocks in her at once. Every Russian chick I dated in Brooklyn, was pure trash. If you want to have some fun and nail her, do it. If you're looking for a serious relationship, take it from me, STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Russian chicks are okay, if you can put up with their constant telling you how great Russia is and how much better they are than anyone else who ever lived. I've dated three, and they were all the same, I'm sick of that stuff.

+1

I know exactly what you mean. My Russian friend (and pretty much all her russian friends were alike) would never stop telling me how much she missed Russia and how much more fun she had living there, etc, etc, etc...

Never happened to me, their families as well as them hated communists.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Russian chicks are okay, if you can put up with their constant telling you how great Russia is and how much better they are than anyone else who ever lived. I've dated three, and they were all the same, I'm sick of that stuff.
So, they are not really any differnt than chicks from New York then ?? I am in Nevada
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Being born in that shit hole, I can openly say that the majority of Americanized Russian girls are filthy whores and I'm not even kidding when I say majority. They look innocent as shit, are very intelligent, but you'll be in awe when you find out she had 9 cocks in her at once. Every Russian chick I dated in Brooklyn, was pure trash. If you want to have some fun and nail her, do it. If you're looking for a serious relationship, take it from me, STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I know exactly what you mean. My Russian friend (and pretty much all her russian friends were alike) would never stop telling me how much she missed Russia and how much more fun she had living there, etc, etc, etc...

Dmn 9 cocks at once, I'd almost pay for that DVD....3 holes, 9 dongs....where do they all fit
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#34]
This one time when I was in the Navy... we'd pulled into Lisbon, and one of our augmentees got most of us to go out to this bar he knew...  little did I realize it was a juice bar.  Up till that point, I'd never been to a strip club; don't get me wrong, looking at the goods is nice, but I never liked the idea of watching some chick like that when I couldn't touch and when she probably didn't honestly wanting me touching either.

Well, they tried dropping a Brazillian chick who spoke Spanish and German but no English on me... well, I spoke a decent amount of German, but I think I found the one Brasillian chick that I didn't think was all that attractive... then again I've always had a thing for Irish/Scottish chicks (4 outta 5 girlfriends were Irish/Scottish in origins and I didn't realize this till the last one) ... well anyways, I'm sitting there drinking my beer appreciating the view when this little hot Russian number comes out on stage...

Dude. I was done.  5'4", maybe 100 lbs, no tats, short red hair  She was nice as hell, and I ended up talking to her via email for quite a few months after that... Shame she was a stripper, or I'dve tagged the shit outta it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Dmn 9 cocks at once, I'd almost pay for that DVD....3 holes, 9 dongs....where do they all fit

Don't ask, I found out one of my ex-girlfriends got gang banged by like 6 20 year olds when she was 16.

I wanted to beat the living shit out of her, I told her I was dragging her ass to get tested and if she came up positive that I would kill her.

She went on about "Don't you believe in forgiveness?" and "I made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes."

Yes, they do. Having sex with one guy, then regretting it is a mistake I can understand, getting gang banged by 6 old men with AIDS, is fucking disgusting and won't ever fly with me.

Needless to say, she came up clean and I kicked her to the curb.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Yeah, bareback is better, but two weeks into the game, it's not worth the risk. You don't really know her yet and she might be looking for that MRS degree or the permanant VISA into the country.

Keep it wrapped, keep hitting it, and watch out for the old "let's just do it one time without it" thing after a few beers. If she gives you crap about keeping it in the glove, tell her you really don't want kids right now and with two forms of BC..you are extra protected.

Now if about a year or so down the line you two are together and have discussed the future...maybe.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Oh, here's what you should say to her in Russian:

Вы пожалуйста взметнули бы мой салат с теми длинними перстами твоих?

Online translator, heh?

I was thinking of something along similar lines, but using "tickle my prostate" (and better grammar )

Weird that you got the word "perst" in there - I've never heard it used.  I just checked my dictionary - it calls it "obsolete"  Cool.  I might need to start using it.

EDIT:

Hemi-Cuda  What's your take on that word for finger?  In what contexts is it used?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

\.
That tells me less about the fact that their Russian...makes me want to stay away from chicks living in Brooklyn.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Yeah, he says that like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Thanks for sharing.

+10
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Online translator, heh?

I was thinking of something along similar lines, but using "tickle my prostate" (and better grammar )

Weird that you got the word "perst" in there - I've never heard it used.  I just checked my dictionary - it calls it "obsolete"  Cool.  I might need to start using it.

EDIT:

Hemi-Cuda  What's your take on that word for finger?  In what contexts is it used?

Sounds like a Chechnyan trying to get his salad tossed.

I can never understand half the shit English to Russian translators write.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#46]
WOW....some great advice here....and some advice.

One thing I can say is that she is very very smart. I just dont want to be out smarted by a ruskie.

I brought up the "getting tested" thing after dinner tonight, she said "fine, I will do it first thing in the morning" (she claims to have only had 3 guys in her life) ( she is #92 for me)

we went out and had a few (dozen) drinks tonight, got back to her place (its nicer and cleaner than mine) and I banged her bareback, yeah it was fun. I was smart and I pulled out and dumped it on her boobies (no way am I gonna dump inside). She said she loves me.....I told her that I liked her too.

ETA: I think I am gonna keep this one as a "commited casual" for the rest of this semester.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Check out her back ground, no visible means of support, could it be that her father is in the Russian mob? Be very very leary.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Check out her back ground, no visible means of support, could it be that her father is in the Russian mob? Be very very leary.

I have 3 AR's and a few 1000 rounds (loaded into mags and clips), It would be like "red dawn", I would think this would be an ARFCOM wet dream (all out shooting war with the russian mob) you make it seem like its a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have 3 AR's and a few 1000 rounds (loaded into mags and clips), It would be like "red dawn", I would think this would be an ARFCOM wet dream (all out shooting war with the russian mob) you make it seem like its a bad thing.

Lotta good all that does you when you take a round to the back of the head walking down the street.  

She probably isn't related to anyone in the Russian mob, but if you're stupid/arrogant enough to walk into what is unfolding in front of you, you deserve what's coming.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Online translator, heh?

Yup.  Machine translation sucks.  I can understand a bit of spoken Russian and can read it, but it's hard for me to come up with the proper terminology, etc.  In the past 3 years, I've had to learn Thai, Serbo-Croat, Albanian, and Slovak.  My head gets in a muddle at times.

Now I get to try to learn Khmer...

ETA:  Page 5 Ownage and URL to WorldLingo Machine translation

Well, one basic glaringly obvious computer thing is that you will never see the preposition "c" in that context - the tool (or appendage) being used just goes into instrumental case.

The weird use of the past tense and "бы" in questions is way over my head as a non-native speaker and I wouldn' know what sounds right.  Every time I think I have it figured out, I don't.  I can only use it in some canned expressions.  You did, however, use the "honorific" plural form - kind of out of place for the context.

I feel your pain, though, I still throw the occasional German word into Russian sentences.

How close is Serbo-Croat to Russian?

You can have your Thai.  That language scares me.  Foods good, though.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top