BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
All I know is that I was pushing, he was stuck, and all of a sudden there was a loud 'CRACK!!!', the table shook, and through 2 epidurals I still felt it snap.

That's wince-worthy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All I know is that I was pushing, he was stuck, and all of a sudden there was a loud 'CRACK!!!', the table shook, and through 2 epidurals I still felt it snap.

That's wince-worthy.

I think she should go post that line in spankybear's gross out thread in team.  It might win.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
When I broke mine I got around and sat down VERY gingerly for the first couple weeks, slowly got better, probably about 6-7 weeks before it stopped bothering me and another couple weeks before I was back to full speed.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing you can do but wait for it to heal, in the meantime it's going to hurt everytime you put direct pressure on it. Unless.......you are willing to see a physical therapist and they will perform internal coccygeal mobilizations to relieve the pain coming from the joint. It involves gloves, some lube, and the therapist's thumb and index finger. You get the picture.

ETA to add this link for more information.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
.doc just looked up and said 'Nope, she broke her hoo ha'.  

I bet Karma just about passed out at that point

Actually, he was more concerned about the riot gear she had just put on just before that.  He says 'Holy $%*&!!, what the hell do you need RIOT GEAR for?!?!?!'

I bet he wished he brought his from home
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I broke my tailbone in the Marines by doing too many situps (300+ at a time nearly every day).  It has never healed.  It doesn't hurt unless I sit for long hours (8+ hours).

I've done 500 at a time and never had a problem with my tailbone.  Thanks for your service.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#8]
thank god no... atleast not yet
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Shamed hell!  You're an intarweb legend bruddah!!!!

ETA: why in no way has my shopped image appeared globally as yours has, someof our fellow ARFCOM'ers have taken liberties with my Photobucket account as well:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=733676  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I somehow managed to break mine during delivery a few weeks ago.  Doc said there was nothing she could do about it, just have to wait for it to heal.  Well, it's been 3 weeks and it feels worse than it did in the beginning.  Doc said thing today...just takes time.

Yeah well, how MUCH freaking time are we talking here?  I just want to be able to sit down in a chair again.

I broke mine ten years ago snowboarding. I broke it before that stage diving in college. I did it so many times, that my team mates ( football ) were sick n tired of catching me so I could crowd surf that, when I dove out again, they all separated and I landed squarely on my ass bone. snap ! But the bad bad break came from boarding.

It uncomfortable as hell. And to this day I can only sit for a bout an hour.. then I have to get up and move around. A Dr. once told me that the only way to fix the thing is to cut me open, take his hands and break the bone himself and reset it. I passed on that one.

eta: spellcheck
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Napoleon's grandma did...out in the sand dunes!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top