Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@hrt4me
@theredgoat
View Quote
That's a name I have not heard in a very long time.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of sheer curiosity, what to you do with the excess meat, that in which you can’t store or won’t eat? I mean a 100 hogs is a lot of protein....
Does the staff keep it or is there a donation process or something?
https://www.keepthrifty.com/assets/img/posts/2016-11-20-money-life-lessons-oregon-trail/dont-get-greedy.png
Oh my God. / thread. Awesome post.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
People don’t think feral hog meat be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want to party with you!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone Here Gone Hog Hunting in Helicopters?
a dozen times, in everything from Robinson R-44 to MD-500 Little Bird and UH-1 Huey
I want to party with you!
you haven't even seen all my Dillon Aero videos from my trips...

Dillon Aero redux
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder how often people make it a point to play Flight of the Valkyries while doing this. If you could get a hold of an M-60 and use that.....
View Quote
would you believe me if I told you I have actually done that with my own Pig (M60E4)...?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder how often people make it a point to play Flight of the Valkyries while doing this. If you could get a hold of an M-60 and use that.....
View Quote
I have an M60(E3) but what I don't have are friends with ranches and helicopters.
So if anyone wants to hook me up with some rotary wing hog slaying, in exchange for trigger time (and hog slaying) on multiple post-86 MGs, IM 'ya boy.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have an M60(E3) but what I don't have are friends with ranches and helicopters.
So if anyone wants to hook me up with some rotary wing hog slaying, in exchange for trigger time (and hog slaying) on multiple post-86 MGs, IM 'ya boy.
View Quote
I've already got buddies with ranches and helos and M134 miniguns and lots of other beltfed machine guns... we've also got NODs (i^2) and thermal weapon sights and ammo galore... what else ya got?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't compare with them.
I'll have to wait to hear from some poorer ranchers who only have the helicopter and <2 belt-feds I guess.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I've done it 7-8 times I guess.

I worked for a farmer in HS and still do some stuff for them, hunt the fields at night when I can. He hires the helicopter to come out and I just go along to shoot. $650/hr for a R44.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

you haven't even seen all my Dillon Aero videos from my trips...

Dillon Aero redux
View Quote
You changed your avatar. I didn't recognize you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top