Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#1]
All I can say is that I am one very 1/6th lucky Mofo. Everytime I blow 2 bucks, I get one number. All the others are in the general vicinity of the winners, but not quite. I have had 3 numbers once. $35 bucks. Technically, I have profited from playing the lottery. Too bad they invented that crap in TN just as I was about to graduate college. They even reduced the hour/minor requirments. Too bad I got NONE of that! So I was fortunate enough to have to pay more to go to college more for the same degree. My butt hurts.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
LOTTO is a scam and people who play it must have done very bad in math, now excuse me I have to go check my numbers
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#3]
hey I won 2 bucks on the lotto
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's not a scam.  They tell you up front your odds of winning are about as good as getting struck by lightning...4 FREEKING TIMES!!!  people just don't get how unlikely 1:172,000,000 is.  Now your probably asking yourself, how do I know the odds?  well, I looked on the back of my ticket.  

Yeah, but I'd be willing to get struck by lightning 4 times for a couple million dollars...

Um... or something like that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lotteries are GREAT.

They are voluntary taxes on stupid people.

SG

I bet you wouldn't say that if you had won one...

Oh, whoops, that's logic. Forgot, you don't like that.

Quoted:
Gambling is for losers.

And church bingo? Gambling, friend.

Guess Christians are losers too, by your own logic.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top