Quoted:
Cuckold thread
View Quote
Nope, not into that at all.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:30:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP My ex wife and I did an insane amount of 3somes with women all over the world and in Hollywood before we divorced. We have 2 kids.

The topic isn’t theoretical to me https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/844E9011-FA4F-4AD4-9C02-1151A29C7E91_jpeg-848379.JPG
View Quote
So you were the M in the MFF with the above females...impressive if so.

OP....there is nothing gay about two penises touching, I read that on Wikipedia fwiw.

I will say it usually ends in either you're greatest disappointment, or you're greatest spank bank material depending on your performance.  No personal experience, I'm still waiting for the right one.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Arfcom is not the place to ask something like this. I’d go to reddit.

I mean this literally when I say that 87% of men here aren’t even having any sex with their own wives, much less another chick. That is clearly evident from other threads about the marital bed. There are some very unhealthy marriages here in the sex department.

All the answers you’re going to get here are just going to be sour grapes.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:31:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BTDT with the 2nd woman thing, not her best friend though.

Turning it into a foursome with another dude? No thanks, even if it followed your couples & girl on girl only rules.

If she just wants another chick go pick one up together.
View Quote
I think that's what we will do in the future. I was reluctant about her friend joining in the first place, but I let it happen. It went good, and we both enjoyed it, but there are much more problems that could occur with a friend vs a random bar chick.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
OP, this is the kind of shit you pull with your college girlfriend, not your wife.

She'll probably do it with or without you.

Eject.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:33:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Pattaya, Thailand is the answer
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What would you guys do?  
View Quote
Double Decker Eifel Tower

The women do 69 while the guys each does their wife and give each other a high five.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The women do 69 while the guys each does their wife and give each other a high five.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would you guys do?  

That might work....
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:39:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I mean this literally when I say that 87% of men here aren’t even having any sex with their own wives, much less another chick. That is clearly evident from other threads about the marital bed. There are some very unhealthy marriages here in the sex department.

View Quote
I don't get on any other forums, but you are right. I'm sure reddit would have been a much better place to post this.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:40:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think that's what we will do in the future. I was reluctant about her friend joining in the first place, but I let it happen. It went good, and we both enjoyed it, but there are much more problems that could occur with a friend vs a random bar chick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BTDT with the 2nd woman thing, not her best friend though.

Turning it into a foursome with another dude? No thanks, even if it followed your couples & girl on girl only rules.

If she just wants another chick go pick one up together.
We decided against anyone we knew previous to that decision for a lot of reasons. As you said, there are just more possible problems and you ran into one. Hopefully the wife isn't stuck on her friend, otherwise things will get interesting...

Also....don't rule out a little vacation & the use of a professional... Might make things easier.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#11]
IN on a GD swinger thread
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:42:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Eventually your wife will slip her hand onto his twigs and berries and next thing you know your gonna be going to town with the other lady and out of the corner or your eye your wife will be getting a full bag of groceries from the other guy. You don’t want that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That might work....  
View Quote
I know it did for a bunch of GIs and their Filipino women when I was young GI partying at Clark Air Base many moons ago.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:43:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OP, this is the kind of shit you pull with your college girlfriend, not your wife.

She'll probably do it with or without you.

Eject.
View Quote
This. But furthermore, what are you expecting to gain for this? Are you hoping people say fo? If so,  Absolutely. On behalf of GD I just ask that you post up what happens, either way. Deliver OP, deliver us:)
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:45:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:47:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OP My ex wife and I did an insane amount of 3somes with women all over the world and in Hollywood before we divorced. We have 2 kids.

The topic isn’t theoretical to me https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/844E9011-FA4F-4AD4-9C02-1151A29C7E91_jpeg-848379.JPG
View Quote
One of them is your ex?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:49:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who are those girls? Very hot...
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:50:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have to laugh because

Ops threesome turned into a 4 way that he don’t want

And we all could have seen this coming from s mile away
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:50:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pattaya, Thailand is the answer
View Quote
You can get Hepatitis from the open sewage while the hooker gives you herpaghonnasiphyllitus.

I still never figured out how people got past the smell to get around to fucking.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:50:24 AM EDT
[#20]
All the hate in this thread is hilarious..

OP you do you. I say go for it.

If you have a connected healthy relationship & you both trust each other enough to explore this then you are 100x more mature & secure than the average GDer.

You have my blessing
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

a high five.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:51:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nope, I don't roll that way. If it does happen it would be girl on girl, and husband on their own wifes. I just don't know if it will go as smooth as it did with only my penis in the room.
View Quote
Do you truly think the own wife with their own husband is going to happen? Maybe the best friend wants her husband to enjoy Your wife as well.
Maybe your wife Wants two guys and her...are you ok with that?
Or are you suggesting,  both couples have sex with their own wife. While watching the other couple have sex , with no interaction between couples.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:58:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like a bad idea. Alcohol will surely be involved and next thing you know dude is balls deep in your lady. You okay with that?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That might work....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would you guys do?  

That might work....
So you are okay with your wife licking another dudes dick?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:00:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL true.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Somewhere, TheWind is smiling.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:02:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So you are okay with your wife licking another dudes dick?
View Quote
Shhhhhhhhh!

You're not supposed to point that part out!
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:08:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#29]
I got close once, when my wife and I first started dating.

Her and another girl had fooled around before we met, and I had high hopes that it was going to go down. But chick started dating a guy and it just never happened.

Then a second opportunity came, and the girl was someone that came to a lot of our house party's. My future wife approached me about it, and I of course was down but the girl ended up blowing the chance. Wife and I were doing it in our bedroom one night during one of our damn near nightly party's (we were 19 and were the only people in our friend group not living at home so people just showed up all the time to drink), and chick came in to "get her jacket". She kinda awkwardly stood there for a minute, then came over and moved my wifes leg so she could get better penetration... it was fucking awkward, and she stayed another few seconds and left.

Had she not been really fucking awkward, she probably could have parlayed it into a threesome.

Then we got married, and it was just something we never discussed again because the commitment had changed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:10:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:15:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What happens when your wife becomes their third?
View Quote
It's probably already been happening for months.  The other guy probably caved in on bringing OP into his sex life. I bet there is a thread on another website from the other guy asking wtf to do.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:21:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Another case of GD having an opinion about something they know nothing about.

Fact: Swingers have a lower divorce rate than vanilla people. Are mostly conservative middle to upper middle class Christians who are in a long term stable relationship.

But still GD has a greater hatred for swingers than they have for road bicyclists.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#36]
We had a "dudes keep your dicks with your own wife" policy and it worked out grest
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:25:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Have fun.

I will say, once you have removed the traditional boundaries of a relationship and set new ones, it can be difficult for partners to agree on exactly where to place the new boundaries. What is acceptable to you may not be acceptable to your partner.

Caution, proceed with it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:27:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

But still GD has a greater hatred for swingers than they have for road bicyclists.
View Quote
Nah... people get confused by swingers because they don't understand them. We don't hate them. But it should be legal to kill road bicyclists on sight.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Somewhere, TheWind is smiling.
View Quote
Pretty much my first thought.  

No pics, please.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:07:05 AM EDT
[#42]
I wish.  My gals BFF could pull off the Daisy Duke car washing scene.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nope, I don't roll that way. If it does happen it would be girl on girl, and husband on their own wifes. I just don't know if it will go as smooth as it did with only my penis in the room.
View Quote
If that was the case you two dudes wouldn't even be invited to the party! He is either going to bang your wife or bang you, but one of you is getting banged!
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:17:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Not sure terms like wife, husband, marriage etc  are appropriate in the particular thread regardless of the paperwork that may have been issued by the state at some point in the past.
No children I hope.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Classy
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Not so much fun when another dick is involved?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not how it's going to go.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:23:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op is getting anal from her husband
I think you're kidding yourself if you think friends husband isn't going to plug your wife.

Did you plug wife's friend during your threesomes?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is one of those women your ex wife?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's not a problem. I know 100% she wouldn't do that to me. We have a very unique relationship, been together 10 years, married 8 of those. We have 3 kids together and we couldn't be happier in our marriage.

I originally brought up the idea of a MFF threesome to her, and she was apprehensive at first, but she enjoyed it after the fact.

We both have sexual fantasies we wanted to experience, and we are comfortable enough in our marriage to pursue those things providing we both agree to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Used to work with a serious “butch”. Remember her  saying once that pretty much anytime the woman suggests it, it’s usually because she’s thinking about switching teams.

Don’t know if there’s any truth to that, but it sounds like it may apply here.
That's not a problem. I know 100% she wouldn't do that to me. We have a very unique relationship, been together 10 years, married 8 of those. We have 3 kids together and we couldn't be happier in our marriage.

I originally brought up the idea of a MFF threesome to her, and she was apprehensive at first, but she enjoyed it after the fact.

We both have sexual fantasies we wanted to experience, and we are comfortable enough in our marriage to pursue those things providing we both agree to it.
Hmm, no kidding.. that's almost the mirror image of my aunt and uncle.  The wife was pretty open about the fact they were bringing other women into their relationship, with other adults in the family.  Married 17yrs, all she and he talked about was how awesome it was, spiced things up, etc.. trying to get others to try it.

They divorced after 17yrs and she moved in w/ another chick.

OP, you're an idiot, sorry.
Page / 19
Top Top