Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you know 160th?
View Quote
It was black, with a refueling probe, and had a distinctive sensor suite located on the nose that I haven't seen on anything but the 160th's K/L/M models. The HH-60G looks very close, but not quite. The rear-center of the vertical stabilizer is shaped differently, and, Pave Hawks are grey (or green, as pr24guy & NP pointed out.)

If anyone with more knowledge wants to chime in, please go ahead -- I'm not .mil so I could certainly be ignorant of something here. I just thought it was really awesome to see one of these close-up, especially since BHD is one of my all-time favs!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top