Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish those antifa clowns would bring their masks and antics to Alabama State University. Something tells me they won't.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

CARROT MAN doesn't CARE-AT all about your outrage, Antifa!

This is the funniest shit. My God, what have I done to deserve such entertainment?
View Quote
I love pledges
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:17:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait, I listened to it again, are they saying "Loitering"?

Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are they using old anti-Klan laws against them again?
View Quote
It's like history repeating itself again for the democrats.

Everyone wants to do anarchy things, until it's time for anarchy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm still a little unclear what has actually happened to these nut jobs that is making them want to fight so badly. 
View Quote
Most of these people are dirty unemployed crusties who live in a world where everyone who isn't a communist is the fascist enemy. They get to role play being freedom fighters. Many of the organizers are funded by George Soros.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They know the Antifa fucks won't use those weapons if they don't have the benefit of anonymity. The whole Antifa violence paradigm revolves around being one of a huge group of masked individuals, so Police cannot prove YOU are the one that hurt someone. That doesn't work without a mask.
View Quote
Probably letting them keep the poles knowing that if they use them they got em and will jail them...too bad there has to be a victim first though...oh well no sacrifice is too great...for someone else to make.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I have to say I'm proud of the way the auburn folks handled it, well done.  

Still a bunch of fags though.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pretty sure that the same law exist here in Georgia.
View Quote
FL too...
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#10]
they still have hats,hoodies,sun glasses,bandanas,home made riot gear....and metal poles.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
It do.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What were the cops saying they'd be arrested for?

I couldn't make it out.
View Quote
Wearing a mask in public.  Several southern states have anti-Klan laws on the books. In VA it is 18.2-422 that states "unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place,"
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This should be done nation wide!

Can you imagine the hysteria the liberal MSM would have if Trump supporters wore masks? 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like the police in Alabama weren't having it! 

Link

This should be done nation wide!

Can you imagine the hysteria the liberal MSM would have if Trump supporters wore masks? 
Laughs basedly.

Attachment Attached File

Trump supporters are masking up & no one cares.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm guessing the ANTIFA encountered a slightly different form of policing than they are used to back in Berkley...
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I love pledges
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CARROT MAN doesn't CARE-AT all about your outrage, Antifa!

This is the funniest shit. My God, what have I done to deserve such entertainment?
I love pledges
Bid.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm still a little unclear what has actually happened to these nut jobs that is making them want to fight so badly. 
View Quote
Soros money.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FL too...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FL too...
Louisiana too...with an exception for Mardi Gras parades
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I couldn't make it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I couldn't make it out.
Most States have laws about wearing masks.

FL's for example.

876.12 Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way.—No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask,
hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed,
or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be
or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other
public way in this state.History.—s. 2, ch. 26542, 1951.

876.13 Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public property.—No person or persons shall in this state, while wearing any mask, hood, or
device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or
covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be, or
appear upon or within the public property of any municipality or county
of the state.History.—s. 3, ch. 26542, 1951.

876.14 Wearing mask, hood, or other device on property of another.—No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing a mask,
or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, demand entrance or
admission or enter or come upon or into the premises, enclosure, or
house of any other person in any municipality or county of this state.History.—s. 4, ch. 26542, 1951.

876.15 Wearing mask, hood, or other device at demonstration or meeting.—No person or persons over 16 years of age, shall, while wearing a mask,
or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, hold any manner of
meeting, make any demonstration upon the private property of another
unless such person or persons shall have first obtained from the owner
or occupier of the property his or her written permission to so do.History.—s. 5, ch. 26542, 1951.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anarchist got to anarchy.

I never understood that movement and their love of violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Anarchist got to anarchy.

I never understood that movement and their love of violence.
Violence is the midwife of any old society pregnant with a new one - Karl Marx
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOLOL

It's shaping up to be another bad night for Antifa. Unmasked, and their biggest dude got into a scuffle and got arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JmfLPWAlSM

Watch for that vicious elbow @ 0:20 . It looks like it missed, but nope... his right eye is bleeding quite badly several seconds later when the police have him down.
View Quote
That's a big dude to be swinging on.

"He's got balls, I like balls."

Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm at a loss to understand why the chunky bitch who tried repeatedly to get away wasn't charged with resisting w/o violence.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Looks like the police in Alabama weren't having it! 

Link
View Quote

i love my state
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Most States have laws about wearing masks.

FL's for example.
View Quote
Problem isn't the lack of laws but the lack of enforcement. How many of these riots have we seen with police standing by and watching? Usually a mayor is to blame.

Good for the goose, good for the gander. Instead of ears I want to see one of these anti antifa guys with a necklace festooned with white girl dreads.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Follow the money.  Rush L was recently talking about the protestor funding continues to come from primarily 3 globalists billionaires via their various organizations.  One of these days, some attorney might try to take civil actions for damages against the organizations/organizers/arrested.  Or some AG might pursue org crime criminal actions.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Laughs basedly.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266317/image-190679.JPG

View Quote
To be fair, Stickman most likely wouldn't have been geared up if the commies would have been unmasked in California because the commies wouldn't have started anything if they could have been identified.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Good for the popo in Alabama.  No more anonymity and now there are consequences for their actions.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#30]
The DC codes are pretty strict on masks.  The CA code is a misdemeanor and an after the fact charge.  IOW you have to commit an offense for it it be added on.

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 182-185
185. Section One Hundred and Eighty-five. It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Antifa is this summer's BLM. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thats what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Laughs basedly.

View Quote
That is a gas mask. It is being used because Antifa is pepper spraying non violent people. See the difference?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#34]
When the self-loathing assemble into armies .........
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Antifa is this summer's BLM. 
View Quote
What does the left have planned for next summer, Satanists?  Pedophile Militia?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
yep you can see it in that video way better that is a very effective improvised weapon. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good eye! Looks like a padlock! Crazy bitch.

Here's another angle.

Antifa attacking a man during Richard Spencer's visit at the Auburn campus
yep you can see it in that video way better that is a very effective improvised weapon. 
Pause at 21 seconds and it's plain as day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
I struggle too
The 1 from Berkeley the other day had me confused also.
Mix in a couple hundred to a thousand with tensions running high and someone on the same side as others could end up getting their ass beat.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They hide their faces because they are paid protestors.
View Quote
That, and/or if Mommy and Daddy see what they are up to, the gravy train fucking ends.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

While using "you're" in place of "your".  If you're going to begin a letter with "Dear Morons", you can't screw that up. Those are the rules.
View Quote
And with when he should have used will
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who/what's getting them all riled up? Or are they just feeding off each other at this point? 

It just seems like it's been years since we've gone any amount of time without some group or another losing their shit. 
View Quote
Antifa has been all over the place but rarely ever made the news.

When Cletus and his Klan bros get to speak in some shitburg town, the counter protesters are usually Antifa of some sorts.

There's also Black Block rioters, which a lot of these are/were.  Those guys would go to events with the primarily function of causing trouble.

Since Trump and the evil Nazi Frogs became en vogue, there's been a lot of new recruits to Antifa because it caters to their:

1.  Warped sense of "fighting injustice"
2.  Get to wear cool black clothes
3.  "Punch Nazis"
4.  A more violent side to the SJW culture

Battle of Berkley Round 1 was them being more normal.  Just running around, lighting fires, punching people, beating up trashcans and generally rioting.   That has been a staple out on the west coast for years.   Probably since that WTO riot in Seattle sometime in the 90's or early 2000's.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I wish those antifa clowns would bring their masks and antics to Alabama State University. Something tells me they won't.
View Quote
How about you drive to the next free speech rally or Milo event thats within half a days drive? Or keep waiting for it to happen in your living room.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
The bad guys are hipsters wearing black and red.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Code of Virginia
Title 18.2. Crimes and Offenses Generally » Chapter 9. Crimes Against Peace and Order »

§ 18.2-422. Prohibition of wearing of masks in certain places; exceptions.
It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing. However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons (i) wearing traditional holiday costumes; (ii) engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons; (iii) engaged in any bona fide theatrical production or masquerade ball; or (iv) wearing a mask, hood or other device for bona fide medical reasons upon (a) the advice of a licensed physician or osteopath and carrying on his person an affidavit from the physician or osteopath specifying the medical necessity for wearing the device and the date on which the wearing of the device will no longer be necessary and providing a brief description of the device, or (b) the declaration of a disaster or state of emergency by the Governor in response to a public health emergency where the emergency declaration expressly waives this section, defines the mask appropriate for the emergency, and provides for the duration of the waiver. The violation of any provisions of this section is a Class 6 felony.

you're not wearing a mask because you desire to follow the letter of the law, not once, not ever
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hint: They are dressed like the bad ninjas in an 80s movie about a good ninja fighting an evil ninja clan.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"He's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. An orange vegetable.”

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/counterprotesting_zpsocy9ydlq.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Who/what's getting them all riled up? Or are they just feeding off each other at this point? 

It just seems like it's been years since we've gone any amount of time without some group or another losing their shit. 
View Quote
CPUSA.

TC
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That is a gas mask. It is being used because Antifa is pepper spraying non violent people. See the difference?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laughs basedly.

That's nice dear.  Its also not germane to the discussion in any way.

Brok3n said: "Can you imagine the hysteria the liberal MSM would have if Trump supporters wore masks? "

To which I replied: "They are, no one cares."  Thus demonstrating that Brok3n's assertion is not true.

See, that point, counter point structure is the basis of communication.  If you want to participate in that communication in some meaningful way, you need a counter point to my assertion - something along the lines of articles of MSM hysteria over stickman.  That would demonstrate that my assertion is not true.  But instead you just jumped in Ralph Wiggum style with a talking point that has no bearing on the conversation at hand.

Do you understand how conversations work, or do I need to get out the crayons for you?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The DC codes are pretty strict on masks.  The CA code is a misdemeanor and an after the fact charge.  IOW you have to commit an offense for it it be added on.

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 182-185
185. Section One Hundred and Eighty-five. It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.
View Quote
"False whiskers"?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top