Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If that was the case, wouldn’t they slide out, they are huge assholes after all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Were the pipe bombs shoved up their asses? Cause Antifa types seem like the kind to want to hide things by shoving them up their asses.
If that was the case, wouldn’t they slide out, they are huge assholes after all.
Not necessarily huge but definitely worn out from aggressive use.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wasn't it one of Crowder's guys (not gay Jared) who went undercover with Antifa and one of them said when things get rough, run to his car because he has a few guns in the trunk ready to go?
View Quote
Correct plus they provided NGJ with a shiv.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It won't be a joke when one of these commies throws a few pipe bombs into a crowd/line of people standing in line for a trump rally, well ahead of any security choke points.
It will happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Were the pipe bombs shoved up their asses? Cause Antifa types seem like the kind to want to hide things by shoving them up their asses.
It won't be a joke when one of these commies throws a few pipe bombs into a crowd/line of people standing in line for a trump rally, well ahead of any security choke points.
It will happen.
Don't get me wrong, I fully expect things like that to happen, and worse. The Left is completely deranged now and they won't he happy until they see a lot of blood in the streets.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I went to the Facebook page and the Antifa angle certainly seems to be missing.  Doesn't smell right......
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Obviously Trump's fault.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Guys facebook doesn't read as left-wing or antifa. Lots of pro 2a and pro mil stuff.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone from antifa have it printed on their jacket. maybe he was using it as a target or planned to infiltrate the group?
View Quote
I was thinking along that line. Possibly a lone wolf agent provocateur.

Although I doubt he was a scout sniper. He doesn't seem too bright to get caught with that stuff. Those guys are usually pretty damn sharp.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It would have made a better story if he'd blown his hands off, then the cops came.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, hate to say it, but I expect the pipe bombs, guns, and jacket were probably stolen by him in one of his burglaries (and unreported by the person he stole them from). Just a feeling. If the jacket is legit Antifa, I'd say he most likely broke into some Antifa shit's house and stole their cache. FB page is too right-wing for him to be one. Just an opinion. Seems to have access to machine tools and a gun shop, so the gun stuff could actually be his.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Gearman said ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder were found in Einerwold's residence.
"The amount of explosives found was significant and concerning,"
View Quote
Ummmm how much is considered significant and concerning because I have a lot of stuff to make tannerite.

We went through almost 100lbs for a friend's bachelor party
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Age seems off as well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wasn't it one of Crowder's guys (not gay Jared) who went undercover with Antifa and one of them said when things get rough, run to his car because he has a few guns in the trunk ready to go?
View Quote
Not just that, they also armed him with a blade before the protest
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It will happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will happen.
Unfortunately that would be just the thing needed to completely turn the tide against antifa.  Right now a lot of people still see them as the "good guys" because hey, they're anti-fascist.  Killing unarmed demonstrators would turn the left's name to mud.

The bolsheviks pulled shit like this - stir up shit, start fights and when it got so hot that one of them got killed, turn them into martyrs.   If it's Trump supporters getting killed the shoe is on the other foot.

Of course, one of them dressing up as a proud boy and flinging the bomb into a crowd of antifa supporters would have the opposite effect and I'm sure the bolsheviks did that as well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes, I went to the Facebook page and the Antifa angle certainly seems to be missing.  Doesn't smell right......
View Quote
I agree, its odd
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Only a matter of time now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Let it be known. If YOU can order 80lb of ANAL, so can your enemies.
View Quote
... heck yeah!

I order way more than 80 pounds of anal weekly, so there's that!
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guys facebook doesn't read as left-wing or antifa. Lots of pro 2a and pro mil stuff.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone from antifa have it printed on their jacket. maybe he was using it as a target or planned to infiltrate the group?

Maybe a different guy?
View Quote
Agitprop
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
... heck yeah!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let it be known. If YOU can order 80lb of ANAL, so can your enemies.
... heck yeah!

He's not talking about your 110 lb twink boyfriend.

Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Leftists prefer explosives over guns.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes and gave him a knife or ice pick
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
First article lists same name as FB profile Mark Einerwold. Second (and more detailed) article list a Christopher Einerwold.

Edit. Now its Mark Christopher Einerwold
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If that is actually the person's FB, he is NOT antifa.
View Quote
I guess conservatives arent the only ones that gotta worry about false flag operations now huh?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#23]
After reading brass's post above, I think this dude did something to go to jail on purpose and get the free medical treatment.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Ain't addin' up.

Don't be so quick to jump ahead of the "Innocent until proven guilty" thing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I have repeatedly said that letting antifa throw CO2 and soy bombs at protests is a HUGE mistake, people are used to those huge bangs in the middle of crowds, and when they switch to nail filled pipe bombs, it's going to be fugly.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Love the slant in the title of the article.  "Significant Amount found"

Some LEO in a commie state stumbles on an old man's meager collection of .22's and a shotgun, the headline would read: "Major Arsenal found in Suburban Home"

This commie antifa is found with enough explosive devices to usher in a new Weather movement and he only has "a significant amount".
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
yes, said he had an AK and other stuff ready. This was in SaltLake at University of Utah, pretty much the asshole of the entire state.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
[CNN] He must have confiscated them from an alt-right Trump supporter, was just on his way to turn them in to the authorities. [/CNN]
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#29]
"In an application for a court-appointed attorney, Einerwold said he had no assets and $350,000 debt."
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#30]
From the Argus article:

.... Gearman said ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder were found in Einerwold's residence...."

Tannerite  in other words
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Maybe a different guy?
View Quote
Ian from Forgotten Weapons has posted numerous replies that's he supports antifa and is a member of a John Brown gun "club".
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Democrats may want him to run for office

Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else have to pull guard duty at their ROTC buildings back in the 60's or 70's?  The collective memory of this country seems to have been erased.  These nuts are capable of blowing a lot of stuff up, including themselves!

"Weather’s attacks began three months later, and by 1971 protest bombings had spread across the country. In a single eighteen-month period during 1971 and 1972 the FBI counted an amazing 2,500 bombings on American soil, almost five a day. "

http://time.com/4501670/bombings-of-america-burrough/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#34]
43 year old Antifa faggot? Damn some people never learn.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Well he hates police and firemen, along with the gov.
Anachist antifa?
We've seen lefties arm up so being pro 2nd may not mean he isn't of the left.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I've been saying for a long time that it is only a matter of time before these lunatics go full on ISIS and start killing people.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well he hates police and firemen, along with the gov.
Anachist antifa?
We've seen lefties arm up so being pro 2nd may not mean he isn't of the left.
View Quote
How many lefties are pro military, pro constitution, fly the flag all over their FB page, lament that SJW groups like antifa are taking over college campuses?

Did any of you look at the dude's face book page?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Edit: That's him, but that guy has a video critical of Antifa from June 15th.  Strange things afoot.
View Quote
and there was a go fund me for him with totally torched hands in Feb if this year..
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
.mil, antifa jacket, and homemade tannerite stuff? Smells weird
View Quote
yup..
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Maybe a different guy?
View Quote
OH! he owns a silk screening business! Per facebook..
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
and there was a go fund me for him with totally torched hands in Feb if this year..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit: That's him, but that guy has a video critical of Antifa from June 15th.  Strange things afoot.
Can't watch it at work, but does he complain about them being violent, or just ineffective and pissing people off?
I am not so sure he isn't a lefty.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I've never heard scout sniper in the US Army. That's more a Marine thing.

You are usually referred to as a graduate of the US ARMY Sniper School located at Harmony Church.

Seems weird. And he's a 11B and still on active duty according to his facebook page. What post is located in SD?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:42:42 PM EDT
[#43]
The chair is against the wall....The chair is against the wall
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It will happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will happen.
The firecrackers now are to desensitize people so they don't run when more lethal things are thrown later. This is why anyone throwing things into crowds should be taken down by the police, you don't know until it blows.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ian from Forgotten Weapons has posted numerous replies that's he supports antifa and is a member of a John Brown gun "club".
View Quote
Cite?

Gun Jesus can’t be a commie.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I've never heard scout sniper in the US Army. That's more a Marine thing.

You are usually referred to as a graduate of the US ARMY Sniper School located at Harmony Church.

Seems weird. And he's a 11B and still on active duty according to his facebook page. What post is located in SD?
View Quote
I initially thought the same thing, but I read it again and it says "... scout; sniper school ...".

I think that he was a scout, who was also sniper trained.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The firecrackers now are to desensitize people so they don't run when more lethal things are thrown later. This is why anyone throwing things into crowds should be taken down by the police, you don't know until it blows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will happen.
Iirc, ATF considers motor fireworks used without a tube to be DDs.  There is an argument to be made that they are already throwing lethal weapons.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A lot of folks on here seem to think all of these antifa types are wimps who will roll over, can't shoot, etc. but historically it's these same types that are the violent ones who have bombed and shot up people, ex. the weathermen.  The more they dehumanize the right the closer they get to pushing some of these whackos over the edge.  When you no longer see your enemy as human....  
View Quote
QFT

Projection is a hell of a thing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't think anybody has looked at his FB page.

He's more of a hard corp gun nut, 2A, constitution defender than most here unless all of his dozens of liked pages are BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If that is actually the person's FB, he is NOT antifa.
I don't think anybody has looked at his FB page.

He's more of a hard corp gun nut, 2A, constitution defender than most here unless all of his dozens of liked pages are BS.
I follow far left politicians and groups of Twitter.  
That doesn’t mean I support them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Can't watch it at work, but does he complain about them being violent, or just ineffective and pissing people off?
I am not so sure he isn't a lefty.
View Quote
Could also be a ruse on his part.
Page / 3
Top Top