Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunate that he didn't shoot the mother fucker. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Alt-Left has created their own moral license to attack anyone they want.

This will only get worse.  
View Quote
'Antifa' has become what it claims to oppose.

Fascist.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was thinking the same thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How in the fuck is a high fade racist?
Was thinking the same thing.
@pgaplayerless
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
bingo. every time they do it and they dont get thrown in the slammer for years or killed they will ramp it up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
A young guy was shot to death yesterday in Florida for mentioning he voted for Trump.

There's a thread about it kicking around somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Way back when I graduated from MCRD, the general public didn't usually wear their hair like us (like they often do now).  I was home on leave after boot, and saw an actual skinhead at the store.  He threw up the Hitler salute (or whatever it's called), and said "skinheads!"  Apparently he thought I was one of them, due to my very short hair (I was wearing civvies).  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The guy that got stitches only thought that his haircut was the reason he got a knife thrown at him.  So in reality, the article is click-bait into making more people agitated over something speculative.  Maybe the dude was cheating on this other guy's woman/man  Maybe he had bumperstickers that would lead a mentally unstable leftist believe this guy to be a Neo-Nazi...  Maybe it's to get mentally unstable conservatives more wound up over something that may not even be real  Maybe...
View Quote
Maybe if someone approaches you as you are exiting your car, asking if you are one of those Neo Nazis and tries stabbing you in the head, you can assume they are Antifa proper, or at the very least a rabid fascist jackboot that wants to murder anyone who does not 100% mesh with them ideologically.

Maybe you didn't care about a group of inept, ignorant, and ineffective group called Nazis before CNN and the Washington Post told you to care?

Maybe you've been so upset since November 7th that you just can't wait to exact some revenge on the people who put "literally Hitler" Trump in office?

People don't think communism be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:07:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Hipsters and military beware...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't have much hair left so I tend to keep it real short as it looks somewhat less comical that way.  I could shave all of it off but I don't think that would help 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
*pop*  *pop pop*
View Quote
You mean poppoppop?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#11]
My deceased father in law wore his hair like that his whole life and he went to Europe in WW2 to kill Nazi's in his early 20's.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I remember back in the 80s a couple of Airborne Rangers with their high and tights decided to got the mall in the bad part of Detroit in their civies.

They got mobbed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#13]
That's a standard-issue hipster fade. He needs to let his beard grow a bit to complete the look though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's Richard Spencer's trademark haircut, known as "The Fashy".  He apparently likes looking like Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#15]
They are declaring open season.   I expect a lot more of this.   They are already killing LEOs.

Always carry.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Just being White is racist, aren't you "woke"?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

@pgaplayerless
View Quote
You bastard!
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fascist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fascist.
It's just a name.  They've always been a mercenary terrorist organisation.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I shave my head.  I wish a motherfucker would...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
They're equating the "short back and sides" style popular in the 20s and 30s with Nazis because it was a popular haircut in Germany before and during the war.  Look at old pics from the war, and you'll see plenty of German soldiers with it.  Of course, it was a popular style the world over then as well...

I read something the other day these about tards were calling on Macklemore to change his "do" because of it.  And, he did.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They're equating the "short back and sides" style popular in the 20s and 30s with Nazis because it was a popular haircut in Germany before and during the war.  Look at old pics from the war, and you'll see plenty of German soldiers with it.  Of course, it was a popular style the world over then as well...

I read something the other day these about tards were calling on Macklemore to change his "do" because of it.  And, he did.  
View Quote
He should have shaved his head bald
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#22]
the leftists are the ones acting like facists these days
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
the leftists are the ones acting like facists these days
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Great article:

A "confused anti-fascist" swung a knife towards the face of a man with a haircut similar to the one popular with white nationalists.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We need to tear down that Steak and Shake now.
View Quote
That would be dividing by zero. They had a tranny waiter/waitress working the graveyard shift there about 3 years ago. That place should be designated GD's Official Steak & Shake.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#26]
One day soon one of the useful idiots will run over for an attack and they'll meet lead goodness.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Guy just looks like a hipster.  Stupid in my opinion but...just hipster.

View Quote

Say hipster again...

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You bastard!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@pgaplayerless
You bastard!
People just can't help themselves...

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would have mistaken that guy for a homosexual.
View Quote
no mistake?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#30]
It's quite clear that the left wing goon squads have been given their marching orders.
The body count is rising and I honestly don't see it stoping anytime soon.
If this continues, there will likely be a tipping point beyond which there will be no going back.

Did any of the republicrats come out in support of antifa today?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Goods news, you get the option of pastels during the summer if you're bored of all black  clothing https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqEmQRC7SWrJCpLNRpU4WZZQxS97ZNsfYNUR4Hh5BTDatlvz64
View Quote
The chunky monkey on the left should play defensive line
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm eagerly awaiting the GD antifa to flock to this thread to tell us it's fake news.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#33]
if this would be an antifa terrorist stabbed by confederate flag support white guy, perhaps even in self-defence
we would have :

* Republicans in house and senate blaming Trump
* new economic-punishments for free speech, if the speech is not antifa-approved
* more resignation from Trump's cabinet
* perhaps a new show or two on the fake media channels, about growing racism and intolerance in USA

Point is, conservatives need
a) promote laws that protect free speech from economic-terrorism employed so often these days (firing people from work, calling for economic boycott)
b) unify the message against antifa and related movements.  Eg instead of reacting with short-lasting message of disapprovement against a given incident
conservatives need to have the reaction under the larger umbrella of fight against lefts-assault-on-American-values
c) engage actively in pro-America-values education across all media channels

Pro-America-values mean
a) free speech
b) anti-monopoly laws that cover the new media companies as well as the old guard
c) enforcement of existing laws in anti-monopoly, immigration, government secret leaks, etc
d) equal treatment of any race, age, gender by Police, academic institutions or any other law enforcement agencies, gov provided subsides agency, etc
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The chunky monkey on the left should play defensive line
View Quote
Would love to see her try
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They are declaring open season.   I expect a lot more of this.   They are already killing LEOs.

Always carry.
View Quote
This.  And I hope the guy that got cut gets some training and carries from now on.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That would be dividing by zero. They had a tranny waiter/waitress working the graveyard shift there about 3 years ago. That place should be designated GD's Official Steak & Shake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need to tear down that Steak and Shake now.
You had one job @Geist75

One lousy job.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My deceased father in law wore his hair like that his whole life and he went to Europe in WW2 to kill Nazi's in his early 20's.
View Quote
My dad 20+ military WW2 & Korea haircut of choice
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#39]
He looks gay, isn't he one of their own?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:45:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:59:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hopefully someone stabs Anderson Cooper.
View Quote
Pretty sure a bunch of dudes are stabbing him in the ass ........over and over again.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Needs more 9mm 147 gr Gold Dot to the head of that leftist asshole.  I've worn my hair "high and tight" for 40+ years.  Any antifa zombie that comes at me will get ventilated.
View Quote
This.  If MF'ers are stabbing over a haircut, they're getting shot.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#43]
The High Fade haircut is commonly called the Hitler Youth, a hip-ironic name until last week.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#45]
What an asshole.  What sort of pathetic creature needs to make up this softness of shit on their lives?
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#46]
They really are pretty much the Red Guard.

Okay, they still are but what the Hell, man?
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#47]
It wasn't the haircut alone.  It was the haircut plus white male that made him racist, 99% white male, 1% haircut.  Add 200% Antifa douche on the other side of the equation.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's Richard Spencer's trademark haircut, known as "The Fashy".  He apparently likes looking like Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List  https://ladymiddlebrow.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/amon-2.jpg
View Quote
  Fuck's sake,the person who did more than anything to popularize the cut made a song called White Privilege before anybody had ever heard of Richard Spencer

Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The High Fade haircut is commonly called the Hitler Youth, a hip-ironic name until last week.
View Quote
That's kind of long on top for a High Fade.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#50]
This could be a good thing, since hipsters and Nazis use the same styles.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top