Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Times have really changed.
You go back 50 years ago, in Mississippi, they would have been dealt with already.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Savages, plain and simple.        

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:52:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I can not say what I want to say.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#4]
i like arfcom, so therefore I will restrain myself and stay coc compliant...... it's sickening. That man did more for this country than all four of those pos thugs will ever do combined. They should all face the death penalty. Period.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the may benefitsThe intended outcome of multiculturalism and diversity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:05:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
just animals that need to be put down.  ... not my fucking fault they are what they are.
View Quote

You don't feel guilty?
You know .... for all the oppression they've suffered?

Do you know how hard it is to do nothing productive for your entire life, and have everything handed to you for free?
We need to get to the root cause of their rage and figure out what we can do to further satiate them.

They have post-traumatic doing-nothing syndrome.
I'm so ashamed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Those perps are NOT human in my mind - just animals that need to be put down.  It doesn't matter what word you use to describe them, they need to be put down.  Don't waste my tax dollars keeping those animals incarcerated, as they are not capable of civilized behavior. And one more thing - it's not my fucking fault they are what they are.
View Quote

NICE!.......a very clear and concise assessment!..........PUT THEM DOWN!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[div style='margin-left: 40px;']Must be because the greatest generation supported segregation.

So said an African American friend of mine that's a "deversity manager"
View Quote

It;s obvious that they were motivated by angst over his passive and implicit support for the oppression they've never experienced.

There's always an excuse.
They're never to blame.
Precious snow flakes.
Finna go ta collige.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:21:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Your "friend" is a sack of shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[div style='margin-left: 40px;']Must be because the greatest generation supported segregation.

So said an African American EX-friend of mine that's a "deversity manager"

Your "friend" is a sack of shit.

Fixed it for you.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Funny how back when we had "segregation" atrocities like this didn't occur. It's almost like the people who practiced "segregation" knew what would happen without it...
View Quote

Chronologically incorrect. Segregation occurs as a response; after the fact.

Look at 'White Flight'. Do you think millions of families take a loss on their life-time's investment and uproot everything, just because they're all snooting their noses or have ignorant red neck notions about others?

They leave because crime skyrockets, their property is stolen/damaged/vandalized, their wife and kids get victimized, and a local pack starts propositioning their daughter in crude we're-getting-ready-to-gang-rape-you terms.

Segregation isn't victimization of minorities. It's evidence that Whites have been victimized out of their house and homes.
It doesn't happen out of malice. It happens out of survival instinct.

Running mom and apple pie families out of their home with marauding violence is ...... terrorist.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:24:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

your friend is a yellow-brownfuckstain on a torn up mattress and part of the problem
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:26:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Survivors the horrors of a World War to be accosted in his OWN driveway.

Motherfucker, this makes me blind with rage. Rest in peace, sir
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I call them feral humans. When you see the mugshots in every case, their expressions and eyes are entirely blank, no soul whatsoever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those perps are NOT human in my mind - just animals that need to be put down.  It doesn't matter what word you use to describe them, they need to be put down.  Don't waste my tax dollars keeping those animals incarcerated, as they are not capable of civilized behavior. And one more thing - it's not my fucking fault they are what they are.

I call them feral humans. When you see the mugshots in every case, their expressions and eyes are entirely blank, no soul whatsoever.

Put ther heads on pikes, facing the White House!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#15]
It will get much worse before it gets better
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:31:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Truly they were just trying to help this man, Once again the White Establishment has redirected the narrative to portray young urban teens into manslaying monsters.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Greenville always wins

View Quote

Someone else familiar with the place, I see.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I will reserve comment for respect of CoC.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Look at 'White Flight'. Do you think millions of families take a loss on their life-time's investment and uproot everything, just because they're all snooting their noses or have ignorant red neck notions about others?

They leave because crime skyrockets, their property is stolen/damaged/vandalized, their wife and kids get victimized, and a local pack starts propositioning their daughter in crude we're-getting-ready-to-gang-rape-you terms.

Segregation isn't victimization of minorities. It's evidence that Whites have been victimized out of their house and homes.

Running mom and apple pie families out of their home with marauding violence is ...... terrorist.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how back when we had "segregation" atrocities like this didn't occur. It's almost like the people who practiced "segregation" knew what would happen without it...

Meh.  The self-absorbed and mostly white college kids who live around me are the same way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The greatest generation being murdered by the most discraceful generation.
View Quote

pretty much
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#21]

If an 87 year old Tuskeegee Airman was killed in his own driveway for his wallet by 4 white kids, there would be buildings burning and more dead white folks in the street.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#22]
If you live in a metro area with a high percentage of single parent, low literacy, black children and young adults, you should assume that you are seen as prey to that portion of the black community.

lt isn't racist, or white power rhetoric, it's goddamn fact.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did he try to sell them crack too?
View Quote

Undoubtedly

My mother is old and frail. The thought of a group of degenerates hassling her conjures up a seething rage that I scarcely knew I was capable of.

Our elders should be respected and protected, not exploited and victimized
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Mississippi wins again.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Meh.  The self-absorbed and mostly white college kids who live around me are the same way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They form gangs, commit vicious unprovoked violent crimes, never show any remorse, and make your family live in fear of death or great bodily harm?

Seen it a million times ...........
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Flush the toilet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#28]
More of Obongo's sons. How many does he have? And what the hell is a name like Geblonski? Can it get any dumber than that?

God Bless and rest in peace Mr. Thornton.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:58:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Mississippi wins again.
View Quote

Nice. I guess that explains everything.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Race war is simmering, and quickly heating up.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#31]
"Geblonski"?

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:01:27 AM EDT
[#32]
What we need in these cases is to know whether the suspects are from households without a father.  My guess (and I am probably correct) is that we are seeing the end result of a welfare system that rewards having bastard kids.  Male kids need a strong father to mold their development.

End welfare for bastard kids and return to a two parent (man-woman) family structure and you will in time see this type event diminish.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:01:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some people go wild when given freedom.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

War implies mutual, intentional combat. All I see is nation wide one-sided unanswered violence.

The white response will be an increased amount of 'Tolerance' and 'Co-Exist' bumper stickers in traffic.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What we need in these cases is to know whether the suspects are from households without a father.  My guess (and I am probably correct) is that we are seeing the end result of a welfare system that rewards having bastard kids.  Male kids need a strong father to mold their development.

End welfare for bastard kids and return to a two parent (man-woman) family structure and you will in time see this type event diminish.
View Quote

Sure.
The corrective action belongs to us.
We need to fix this.
They're never to blame.
They're victims of the paradigm ....

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

War implies mutual, intentional combat. All I see is nation wide one-sided unanswered violence.

The white response will be an increased amount of 'Tolerance' and 'Co-Exist' bumper stickers in traffic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself. If this shit ever reaches my back yard, I WILL respond with violence.

Oh wait, I can count the number of black families within 100 miles from me on one hand.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:14:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mississippi wins again.

It's not Mississippi, it's The Delta.

It is the same on both sides of the river. My in-laws live in Greenville and my mother lives in a small town in the Arkansas delta so I visit both a couple times a year.
It's pretty damn sad what that part of the country has devolved into. I think that it would compare to Detroit in many ways.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#38]
This just makes clear why they want to disarm the humans.

Notice that, like hyenas, these animals go after weaker preys and usually in bands.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My gf used to live within the downtown city limits. I cannot count how many times she'd tell me that she would get cat called by urban yoofs. Funny thing, Obongo's sons never had the balls to cat call her whenever I was with her.  Luckily, we no longer live within downtown city limits.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#41]
the ground needed four bags of skittles not the blood of a patriot
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#42]
alligators gotta eat too, ya'know.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Fry all four of them

Ungrateful FSA scum...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Damnit. I didn't read the article till you said that.   Hope they get the death penalty after 20 years of being loved in prison at Parchman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Greenville always wins

Damnit. I didn't read the article till you said that.   Hope they get the death penalty after 20 years of being loved in prison at Parchman.

Hopefully
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"Geblonski"?

View Quote

It's Swahili for "great gift from heaven". Well, maybe not. But at least that's what his momma would probably tell you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:44:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's Swahili for "great gift from heaven". Well, maybe not. But at least that's what his momma would probably tell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Geblonski"?

I think I know how this will play out for the local news interview

"Geblonski a good boy
he di nt do nuffin
he jes misunnerstood dass awl
he di nt mean nuffin he was in da rong place at da rong tahm
he bein' set up by da Man
it was a acciden'
he wuz jes bout ta turn his lahf a roun
he wuz an aspiring rap artist."

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:45:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Early Skirmishes In A Race War - By Thomas Sowell

When a super-smart guy like Thomas Sowell is warning about it, you know things are serious.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Did he try to sell them crack too?
View Quote

That's coming.  Or he called them the n-word.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Wtf?
This is just all kinds of fucktarded.  I don't know how anyone with an ounce of self-respect(much less 3 men and 1 woman) could go and beat/rob a frail old man like that over a wallet.   Can we just bring back public hangings already in this country?  Might actually deter some criminals then.

Sad part is that the mainstream media won't even report stuff like this because it doesn't fit their 'white guilt' agenda.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top