Quoted:
The great state of California produced this tard
View Quote
Bay Area Bitch...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:23:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Your gif is missing trump.

We should all spam her with letters demanding her resignation for violating her oath of office.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:24:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice quote... from two DECADES ago... Nice try, NeverTrumper
Suddenly he loves assault rifles? Bullshit and you know it.  Laugh away trump leg humpers

Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:31:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Never pass the senate.
View Quote
Until it falls like the house.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:36:51 AM EDT
[#5]
CUNT!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:38:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
CUNT!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bay Area Bitch...
View Quote
Kamala Harris, Newsome, Pelosi and Feinstein.... all San Francisco
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:40:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck you bitch. Ban em and burn.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

By name, that is sure easy to avoid...  I'm going to just name my AR "Fred"...
View Quote
Nobody likes my idea to name rifles “the Pelosi” “The Feinstein” “the Schumer” I think it would be hilarious to make them demand a ban of their own name
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:48:21 AM EDT
[#10]
The senate needs something like 4chan where if you make the same post (or in this case propose the same bill) too many times it auto bans you for spam
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:55:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:57:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:58:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:08:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Kamala Harris, Newsome, Pelosi and Feinstein.... all San Francisco
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#15]
When does the panic buying start...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:23:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nobody likes my idea to name rifles “the Pelosi” “The Feinstein” “the Schumer” I think it would be hilarious to make them demand a ban of their own name
View Quote
Duracoat had the bright colored line called the Bloomberg collection.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:29:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Duracoat had the bright colored line called the Bloomberg collection.
View Quote
Yeah, didn’t he get pissy about non black guns especially pink claiming cops would think they’re toys or some shit?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#18]
lol

Not complying with that either. Fuck you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:31:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good, this should re-energize our base and put the fear of non re-election into the Rino’s.  Time to back on the offensive.  Use this issue to split of th3 red dog Democrats.

18Z50....time to establish the G base and begin the confidence patrols of the new generation of gun owners!
View Quote
No it won't.  "We prezdint now" tards assume Trump has got this handled.  I mean, he does, just not the way we want.  Hope to be proven wrong, but if arfcom is any indication...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:32:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I want her to live long enough to see the Trump-packed scotus fuck gun control raw.
View Quote
Then she’ll live to be a thousand years old. SCOTUS isn’t going to touch it with a 10’ pole is my prediction.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:34:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You are aware of his SCOTUS pics, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you think Trump would "fuck gun control raw" Cuz MAGA.....naw, he made it clear with the bump stock ban where he stands
Two more John Roberts style conservatives.

Change my mind.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:35:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Fucking WW2 technology SKS on there but no O or N Pap or did I miss that?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:35:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't think that there is any fear of non re-election for the Rino's.

What are the other WINNABLE options for the right? Vote Dem to "show them"? Vote 3rd party and effectively give the election away with all of the new purple states according to this last election?

We need to find away to light a new or different kind of fire. I don't know that that is but I think they know that we can not afford to risk either voting for or voting in a manor that results in a Democrat win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good, this should re-energize our base and put the fear of non re-election into the Rino’s.  Time to back on the offensive.  Use this issue to split of th3 red dog Democrats.

18Z50....time to establish the G base and begin the confidence patrols of the new generation of gun owners!
I don't think that there is any fear of non re-election for the Rino's.

What are the other WINNABLE options for the right? Vote Dem to "show them"? Vote 3rd party and effectively give the election away with all of the new purple states according to this last election?

We need to find away to light a new or different kind of fire. I don't know that that is but I think they know that we can not afford to risk either voting for or voting in a manor that results in a Democrat win.
Stop nominating "electable" squishes in primaries out of fear, and start requiring proof of voting Republican to participate in them.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:36:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Well they are sure continuing to work very hard to build a very large army of partisans.

No compliance from this sector.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:37:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In 20 years he did what? Added bump stock ban to his list of things he supports?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice quote... from two DECADES ago... Nice try, NeverTrumper
In 20 years he did what? Added bump stock ban to his list of things he supports?
Also red flag laws, age limit to 21, and no fly no buy...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:37:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Change my mind.
View Quote
Gorsuch? I see the doubts about Kavanaugh in GD but I haven’t seen much negativity on Gorsuch in threads
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:37:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Ain't gonna be any AWB.  It's just grandstanding and a good way to waste their time and our money.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:39:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
one good thing about democrats in control of one house,  the republicans make it appear like they fight like hell when they can't exercise real power to keep drawing a check.

when republicans are in control, they fuck us.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:39:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Gorsuch? I see the doubts about Kavanaugh in GD but I haven’t seen much negativity on Gorsuch in threads
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Change my mind.
Time will tell I suppose but I don’t expect SCOTUS to hear any 2A cases in the next decade.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Obama had a 60 vote Senate and majority in the house fir 2 years. No AWB then. Feinstein filed it too. Every year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, until we lose that in 2020.
Obama had a 60 vote Senate and majority in the house fir 2 years. No AWB then. Feinstein filed it too. Every year.
It got a floor vote in 2013.

HPA and reciprocity didn't.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:40:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sometimes I wonder why they even bother TBH

If you don't like our Constitution why not try to push your BS somewhere else where it would be easier, and leave this fine country alone
View Quote
The d-bags have to justify their pitiful existence to their fanbase somehow
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:41:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Time will tell I suppose but I don’t expect SCOTUS to hear any 2A cases in the next decade.
View Quote
I’ve read that from other people in other threads too. I’m desperately hoping it proves to be otherwise and favorable to us. I’m trying not to get to worked up over the RBG thread as she seems immortal
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:45:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Would you drop your nonsense already? You post this garbage every chance you get. The wall is being built, and has been under construction for months now. Completely new sections in many places where there was NO wall to begin with. It's all being built from prefab steel panels lifted in place by track-hoe. Concreted in place. There's drone footage of it under construction on Youtube.

OR, you know, just keep trying to make what you think are clever retorts online while accomplishing and contributing absolutely nothing to society except for your ridiculous opinions...
View Quote
It's literally a picture from Trump's Twitter account with a dinosaur added.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:47:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Change my mind.
None of these "conservative" guys have a record on guns, because non-lib districts don't generate many lib gun laws to challenge. Lib lawschools don't generate many non-lib lawyers, either.  Deck is heavily stacked, so even K's lip service to us is encouraging.  Time will tell if he's more than another Fudd.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:48:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/T33sSIO.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you drop your nonsense already? You post this garbage every chance you get. The wall is being built, and has been under construction for months now. Completely new sections in many places where there was NO wall to begin with. It's all being built from prefab steel panels lifted in place by track-hoe. Concreted in place. There's drone footage of it under construction on Youtube.

OR, you know, just keep trying to make what you think are clever retorts online while accomplishing and contributing absolutely nothing to society except for your ridiculous opinions...

https://i.imgur.com/T33sSIO.png
You mean a portrait added, right?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:49:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Gorsuch? I see the doubts about Kavanaugh in GD but I haven't seen much negativity on Gorsuch in threads
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Change my mind.
Gorsuch? I see the doubts about Kavanaugh in GD but I haven't seen much negativity on Gorsuch in threads
Gorsuch is solid on 2A issues and is far from a "John Roberts style conservative."   Kavanaugh looks good on 2A issues but we will find out if he is solid really soon.    Roberts has been solid on 2A issues on the 2A cases SCOTUS has taken.

The rumor was that Kennedy was the hold up and one of the main reasons 2A jurisprudence basically stopped dead in its tracks after Heller and McDonald.   Stevens all but confirmed this rumor to be true and that would explain why the court has been reluctant to take 2A cases.

With Kennedy's departure I am cautiously optimistic.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I want her to live long enough to see the Trump-packed scotus fuck gun control raw.
View Quote
Never going to happen....SCOTUS is there to protect govt not us...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:55:45 AM EDT
[#38]
I would wish she would have a heart attack already.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:58:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Change my mind.
The Founders would likely laugh and look at you like you were a retard if you said you were hoping the black-robed lawyers of the judiciary would "save" the Second Amendment.

If Idiocracy had been a book written in 1789, it would have a scene where modern folks described how they were looking to the judiciary as saviors of the Second Amendment.

[note: no criticism of quoted posters intended, only quoted for context]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:07:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Gorsuch is solid on 2A issues and is far from a "John Roberts style conservative."   Kavanaugh looks good on 2A issues but we will find out if he is solid really soon.    Roberts has been solid on 2A issues on the 2A cases SCOTUS has taken.

The rumor was that Kennedy was the hold up and one of the main reasons 2A jurisprudence basically stopped dead in its tracks after Heller and McDonald.   Stevens all but confirmed this rumor to be true and that would explain why the court has been reluctant to take 2A cases.

With Kennedy's departure I am cautiously optimistic.
View Quote
Legal shit is way out of my lane. I can read and I have some common sense but I mostly lurk in the RBG or SCOTUS threads. I still haven’t finished reading the “no new 2A cases prove me wrong thread” so I just read what the general consensus is or what Nolo and company post. I really feel like 2A has gotten the shit end of the stick for too long but don’t want to spread much defeatism or negativity in the threads so I keep shit to myself 90% of the time. I pray your opportunism is warranted. The state level gun control in too many blue states has gone full retard and I don’t want to see Virginia, Colorado, Nevada or Florida become like California
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Groundhog Day!
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

None of these "conservative" guys have a record on guns, because non-lib districts don't generate many lib gun laws to challenge. Lib lawschools don't generate many non-lib lawyers, either.  Deck is heavily stacked, so even K's lip service to us is encouraging.  Time will tell if he's more than another Fudd.
View Quote
Yeah, my situation while I’m still in California definitely skews my personal outlook and expectations, so I have to remind myself to put it all in perspective and try to see the bigger picture
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:22:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I know she does this every session but still
View Quote
Wonder if that's why she keeps getting re-elected. A for effort?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:22:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I know she does this every session but still
View Quote
It won't pass now.

After 2020, we could have a problem.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:22:45 AM EDT
[#45]
How does the Speaker of the House introduce legislation in the Senate?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
When does the panic buying start...
View Quote
It's already started!

Everyone is already sold out of everything, but I have some pmags I'll let you have for 50 each.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:24:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
They haven't done anything yet, we've been screwed before.

I fully expect if the USSC hears any of these cases we talk about, they will probably go anti gun. I hope I am wrong, but thats just how I see it.

Maybe if Trump gets two more justices, then possibly we'd be OK.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:26:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sounds like they're planning a grandfather clause, but without the ability to sell or bequeath to anyone. Is that even legal? What, are your kids just supposed to turn everything in for shredding after you die?

Shit, if that's what's going down the panic is going to get real this time.
View Quote
Plenty of other states have done similar.

I don't find it legal under my view of the second amendment, but under current precedent its completely legal.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:28:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How does the Speaker of the House introduce legislation in the Senate?
View Quote

Feinswine is in the Senate.....   Pillosi is the Speaker of the House
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:28:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Legal shit is way out of my lane. I can read and I have some common sense but I mostly lurk in the RBG or SCOTUS threads. I still haven't finished reading the "no new 2A cases prove me wrong thread" so I just read what the general consensus is or what Nolo and company post. I really feel like 2A has gotten the shit end of the stick for too long but don't want to spread much defeatism or negativity in the threads so I keep shit to myself 90% of the time. I pray your opportunism is warranted. The state level gun control in too many blue states has gone full retard and I don't want to see Virginia, Colorado, Nevada or Florida become like California
View Quote
The people who are saying "no new 2A cases" are trying to project the previous court onto the current court.   I'm not saying they are wrong but I am saying we don't know yet.

If Kennedy was the weak link, and Stevens all but said he was, then it makes sense if one or more jurists were trying to keep 2A cases away from SCOTUS for fear they could go the wrong way (it's better to have horrible lower court opinions stand than bad SCOTUS dicta).   Alito, Thomas, and Scalia (now Gorsuch) are solid on 2A issues and it takes four votes at conference to hear a case so that means either Roberts or Kennedy were spiking cases (my guess is Roberts and/or possibly others spiked cases they thought Kennedy would taint).

If Roberts or Kavanaugh, or both, are wishy-washy on 2A issues, then we will get more of the same and the lower courts will continue to dismantle the 2A.  The problem I have is Roberts has a history on 2A cases and it's pretty strong.   Likewise Kavanaugh has a record at the lower level and he seems pretty strong.   He's not Sammy "Machine gun" Alito, Thomas, or Scalia strong but he's strong enough to get rid of some pretty bad things.

So just from a cursory view, we're looking pretty good so I don't get the defeatism I see here.   On top of that, Kennedy just retired and Kavanaugh was only just seated so we now get to see what's going to happen.

SCOTUS has already denied cert to at least one 2A case but that wasn't a strong case (for a lot of reasons).

TL;DR:  we're going to find out really soon where we stand.

Again, I am cautiously optimistic.
Page / 6
Top Top